Most Famous RS People

Darksavior69

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Me myself and I. Lmaoz. I was up there, b4 I got hacked and accused of being sold/shared.

Bluerose13x was the first 99 miner Actually, I was there at the east anvil in varrock when she free shout smithed for everyone until she got 99 smith;P.

Hohto is stil J-E-L-L-O. lol.

• 9 months later...

What a great post. Thoroughly enjoyed reading it all. If any people with old knowledge would like to chat, Id love to hear what you have to say. I started in August 04 and played extremely sparingly until June 07, when I really started playing. Anyways, my email is [email protected]. Anyone who wants to talk is welcome!

look at the date of the posts you are replying to

Is that really relevant to the discussion of famous RS players?

In other words, I think the status of being famous in RS is pointless. No one knows who you are or what you're like personally in the big scheme of things. Sure it's being famous in the little sphere of Runescape but I don't think many of these players wish to attain that status.

Has everybody forgotten I_Kasoy_I?

This guy was the greatest pker ever known... I don't care what anybody sais, it was such a shame he deleted his videos...

Yah that guy was pretty darn good I remember watching his vids. :shades:

Staurolite.png

Your name on the game and the mark you leave on it will pretty much always be forgotten with time. There are no famous RuneScape players, to my knowledge, anyways. A famous RuneScape player would be Will Smith, David Cameron, Emma Watson, etc. Being top ranked in experience, being a pro PKer, being the best skiller, making YouTube videos, havin a bltchin' house in game, those don't make you famous. They make you recognized. There's a difference.

Either way the only name I will always remember is Durial321. Bluerose, SixFeetUnder, etc, sure, I know what they did and the impact they left, but everyone else would fade with time. Durial, I'll always remember.

can anyone remember the fairly old school pures like bonesaw pk and fear figment.

and ohmyg4wdz? i think that was his name. he was boss.

fear figment was sweet tho, pretended to be abyss crafter attacked with rune pick then whacked out g maul /. fluh fluh dead!

who else... d4rk elf? he was a nob tbf but pretty good pks. and bl1tz something/.

i only know famous merchants/pkers really. used to be skillers before everyone was maxed, now it's boring seeing straight 99s. i used to think it was nuts when people had 5

btw ^^^ and others are posting pretty bleak posts.

When I saw the name I was expecting a list of random rs2 players who probably didn't even start until 2006 but instead I got this nice treat. Feels weird seeing some players like "pirahna" who I distinctliy remember (was a ~46 with very high if not 99 mining in 2003) but forgot their name over the years.

Zezima of course.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

Wow this topic is almost 6 years old....

Zezima will always be the most famous RuneScape player. Durial321 comes in a close second imo.

Zezima will be most famous to newer players but I can't see anybody else being more famous than bluerose. No ONE player ever controlled the entire game like her. Nowadays when a new skill is released many people hit 99 around the same time.

durial321, n0valyfe

Novite_Mike.png

The corp beast, is, well, just a corp beast. He doesnt even have any friends.

[spoiler=Other Quotes]tbh idk why this makes me laugh so hard

All DFS threads turn into efficiency flame wars >.>

>OP asks "why use DFS?"

>everyone says "there is no reason"

>someone says "stop bashing people who use DFS, efficiency troll ass clown"

>thread is now a flame fest

Big ones are Zezima and Bluerose. Bluerose probably controlled this game, and Zezima was the big dominate Highscore force. Both stood above everyone else in their time.

Therefore Sixfeetunder and Durial deserve a unique place aswell.

jd4mfinalsmal0jp.gif

Proper Daily blogging including Starcraft 2!

Includes goal for 80+ all stats

I'm sure dukefreedom is mentioned somewhere in this thread. He was the go to merchant of his day, before he decided to RWT. I think he was the richest player at one point, but he always kept his chat open for anyone willing to deal.

Leg0Las666 ... :rolleyes:

[hide]

George W. Bush plays runescape, i LOLED.

By Raoul Thibodeaux, Avant News Staff Writer

Washington, January 14, 2007

Prior to the November 7 midterm elections, many political analysts wondered how President Bush would handle the last two years of his presidency if the Democrats seized control of the Congress. Nearly all agreed it would be a lonely time for a President accustomed to being surrounded by friends in Congress. None of the analyst's observations included the possibility that President Bush would retreat from the world stage to the world of online gaming. It appears, however, that that is just what President Bush has done as he has been using the "Internets" to do more than to just use "the Google" to look at images of his ranch in Crawford, Texas, but is a passionate player of the online game Runescape.

Runescape, made by British game developer Jagex Limited, is a Java-programmed Massive Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game (MMORPG) based in the fantasy world of Gielinor. Players create characters and develop skills in order to undertake quests, earn wealth, battle monsters and fight other players. Runescape has over nine million active free players and over 850,000 paying members, of which President Bush is one.

A source inside the White House revealed that many senior members of the White House staff became concerned over the President's continuing removal from day-to-day affairs around mid November when he began missing his own Presidential Daily Briefings and on the rare occasion he did attend he kept referring to world leaders as "noobs" or yelling "owned" or "woot" at various points in the meeting. It has gotten to the stage that he now refuses to show up to his meetings and rarely holds press conferences. His reason for the withdrawl from the public eye was made clear in a leaked email to the senior White House staff, "I can't worry about those rl [real life] problems. Too many noob scammers around begging for 'phr33 st00f plox!'"

Another White House source who wishes to remain anonymous and is familiar with the President's various Runescape characters noted that President Bush discovered Runescape via various conversations with some of his daughters' various boyfriends during March and April of 2006. President Bush became increasingly fixated on his first character, Prezp00nage, which was a pure mage (no levels on melee, range or prayer) designed entirely for PKing (player killing). Apparently, the President had fun 'owning' with his mage at the lower levels, but became increasingly frustrated at PKing as his combat level increased (mage + hit points). The White House source noted, "On the eve of the midterm elections and while everyone was focused on the big day the President summoned some of the White House interns into the Oval Office to discuss ways in which his 'mage could stop being pooned in the wildy by rangers.'"

According to the White House source, this infamous meeting led to President Bush creating his prized combat level 67 range staker from which he claims to won a green party hat and over seven million gp (Runescape currency). This staker is more of a hybrid (some mage levels in addition to range levels in order to increase his hitpoints along with a bit of defense, but still without prayer) ranger than a pure ranger and the President has excelled in setting up the stakes and rules in the Dueling Arena to his advantage.

Avant News created an account on Runescape in order to catch up with President Bush on his hybrid range staker account, Leg0Las666, in game. He refused to add me to his "Friends List" until I traded him a D Scimmy (Dragon Scimitar) and 2k lobbies (2,000 lobsters).

The following is the transcript of the private chat conversation:

To Leg0Las666: Mr. President, I understand you have been spending a lot of time here.

From Leg0Las666: Lol, wanna stake, noob?

To Leg0Las666: No Sir. I am curious to know if you understand the country wonders where you are.

From Leg0Las666: Soz, Now I'm at greaters, but heading off soon to jellies for Slayer

To Leg0Las666: I mean in the Real World, Mr. President.

From Leg0Las666: O

From Leg0Las666: omfg, rl sux. This is where its at. W000t!!

Leg0Las666 has logged out

Leg0Las666 has logged in

From Leg0Las666: Soz, was lagging major.

Leg0Las666 has logged in

From Leg0Las666: grrrr. ******* Jagex keeps loosing my connection!!!

From Leg0Las666: gonna switch worlds.

Leg0Las666 has logged in

To Leg0Las666: Are you there, Mr. President?

From Leg0Las666: Sup?

To Leg0Las666: I only wanted to know what your goals are for the remainder of your term

From Leg0Las666: hmmFull set of phats would be nice. Full dragon, full guths full torag

From Leg0Las666: 99 runecrafting. I want that cape and hood cos the emote is sweet

From Leg0Las666: Also, I want to get a lava cape, but I'll need prayer first.

From Leg0Las666: That's all. I'm gonna go alch some yew longs now. Saving for a whip.

To Leg0Las666: Well then, I guess that's about it then as it's difficult to reach you.

From Leg0Las666: gr8! L8r n00b! <3

Two days later the following message was received from President Bush:

From Leg0Las666: Hey, u got 500 gp I can borrowI got haxed.

Immediately following that message the President was added to the ignore list. It truly must be lonely at the top.

[/hide]

nyuseg.png