Most Famous RS People

Darksavior69

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Angel2002 - Better known as I Wicked I. His original character Angel2002 got banned for abusing the knife bug. As I Wicked I he was known as one of the best/most prolific PKers.

Why is someone on the list that abused bugs? I see 4 people that have been ban or stat's were 0'ed. Why are the on this list

OG f2p'er for life. 11th Person to Rune Mining.

fusion7.png

Always accepting burnt Lobs!

• 1 month later...
Why is someone on the list that abused bugs? I see 4 people that have been ban or stat's were 0'ed. Why are the on this list

In the early days of RS there was no really punishment for abuse or cheating, an a real sense of good vs evil arose out of it. On top of that was the original PK system in which you either were or weren't. So groups would literally chase cheaters across the world and servers, which lead to them banding together to fight back.

Its not really known if some of the top players adobted bot-ing later on to maintain thier position or they were always abusers. But either way their names were (at least from my time in game) legendary.

- Wanderer Forever

- Retired Tip.it Crew and Board Admin

Pretty sure ladykilljoy was first to 99 strength back when only hp (not str) was on highscores.

Instead of afking at gobs/grave she click-trained on the 4 guards at the black knight fortress.. what a sellout =D> :wall:

lvl 58 crafting

lvl 50 firemaking

I know not many people like him, but the fact is... he IS famous...

Durial321 - Falador Massacre

maskyn.png

~99 Cooking on 06/20/2007~

~99 Agility on 03/02/2008 (1,006th)~

~99 Firemaking on 06/25/2008~

~99 Woodcutting on 06/29/2009~

~99 Fletching on 10/29/2009~

I love how some of these "famous people" were subsequently later banned for cheating, hacking, account sharing etc...what idiots.

biggest tool ever, killed people in fally while knowingly taking advantage of a temporary bug/glitch......total lack of any personal integrity. "muahahaha, so like I was cruising through fally, and noticed that attack was an option when i rolled my mouse over another player, so like *snicker* I attacked him, and took his stoof, hehe, wow, so being uber cool and all, I went through Fally like Columbine muahahaha, man it was like soooooooo awesome" :shock: :-X :wall:

lord+krohn.png

RS name: lord krohn Combat 138

slayer specific: 103 whips, 38 dark bows and 250+ dragon boots dropped to date.

Dragon drops: 5 Half shields, 21 drag legs, 8 dragon skirts, and 9 drag meds dropped to date.

I love how some of these "famous people" were subsequently later banned for cheating, hacking, account sharing etc...what tools.

biggest tool ever, killed people in fally while knowingly taking advantage of a temporary bug/glitch......total lack of any personal integrity. "muahahaha, so like I was cruising through fally, and noticed that attack was an option when i rolled my mouse over another player, so like *snicker* I attacked him, and took his stoof, hehe, wow, so being uber cool and all, I went through Fally like Columbine muahahaha, man it was like soooooooo awesome" :shock: :-X :wall:

unfortunately, anyone else in durial's position would have done the same... just to test it out. Durial went as far as led a massive army to kill and plunder. He didn't have to, but he did.

~WSW~

I love how some of these "famous people" were subsequently later banned for cheating, hacking, account sharing etc...what tools.

unfortunately, anyone else in durial's position would have done the same... just to test it out. Durial went as far as led a massive army to kill and plunder. He didn't have to, but he did.

~WSW~

wrong, to imply that anyone would have done the same thing in that situation is inaccurate. That is like saying anyone who found a gun would go to school and clear the classrooms......It takes a particularly depraved individual to find that situation a "Golden Opportunity screaming to be taken advantage of". nope, just a tool, a immature little punk with zero personal morals or integrity. Then he added insult to injury by pming all his snickering little budies to come and join the "party".

once again, not everyone would have "done the same thing".....

lord+krohn.png

RS name: lord krohn Combat 138

slayer specific: 103 whips, 38 dark bows and 250+ dragon boots dropped to date.

Dragon drops: 5 Half shields, 21 drag legs, 8 dragon skirts, and 9 drag meds dropped to date.

What about the Falador Masacre guy ..

It was like Duradel with some numbers :-k

This has been debated a lot in this thread a lot. However, seeing as you can't remember his name correctly, I don't he really is that famous and if he is, he isn't for the right reasons :notalk:.

gladz.png

Proud Retired Council of The Gladiatiorz

Click here for our website - 110+ F2P Combat Requirements

His correct name is Durial321. It was June 6-7, 2006 on World 111 but If I remember correctly, he was the person who caused the "Falador Massacre", where he was able to attack people outside of the Wilderness, due to a bug with the Construction skill, and since he was at the house party of one of the first people to reach 99 Construction I believe (I think it was "Cursed You"'s), there were TONS of people there with their most expensive items to prove their wealth.

There were 20 or so Player Mods there yelling out to everyone to bank their items, but it just so HAPPENED that Durial had the Ancient Magick spellbook and the appropriate runes to cast Ice Barrage.

I'm pretty sure there is a video of it somewhere, taken by a person on his Ranging pure.

Edit: You can find it on YouTube simply by searching his name.

• 2 years later...

This has been debated a lot in this thread a lot. However, seeing as you can't remember his name correctly, I don't he really is that famous and if he is, he isn't for the right reasons :notalk:.

Hitler and Stalin both did lots of awful stuff, yet they are famous. Just because someone did something negative, doesn't mean they can't be famous.

Most famous RS'ers are either the ones being the 1st to something or just being in the top highscores for a long time. I'd also like to add many RSC'ers, Musashi22, Bluerose13x, Gearshifter, Blick etc.