Most Famous RS People

Darksavior69

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some of those peep's ain't 2001 '02 '03 old school player at all.

ladykilljoy is one of the most kickass old school player in my book.

i fought some of those lists players back in the old days '02-'03, some are my friends too. :P

Btw, anyone remember the clan: blacknight or whatever u called it V.S BDK?

F* yeah! the best war EVER! i'm a blacknight member though.

i wonder if any old players still playing rs these days. :-w

--2002-'03 RS player. acc banned. too old for RS these days.

Username:Darkyeng. just wanna say i loved u all, friends & enemies.

you know who you are. 8-)

I also see ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã hit U's name coppied more than Zezima these days...... a whole aray of differnt spacing.... all of the copies annoying as heck!

You are Leetscape too arnt you hit? I seem to remember having to tell you off for advetising it (indirectly) at the time of the first 3rd party software rule change.

Lol, I must admit I do see a lot of "me's" on RS lol :lol:

Yeh I'm the creator of LS and its content, heh I don't mind if you do/have tell me off for advertising it, as rules change software adapts too :thumbsup:

All levels 100+ hate Zezima all levels 99 and below love him...I for one have hated him since about level 30. Ive actually had a three times where I've talked to him...He is a complete jerk...

One time I ran into him in canfis, I was buying 10k deaths he traded me, I didn't notice his name and I offered 3m cash and he said no 4m, when I asked why he said because they were his deaths so they were worth more..

The second time was in PC he had a load of level 80- following him cheering him on and ruining our PC world...

The third and last was in Edge and I actually beat him to it (being a jerk that is) everyone was freaking out that he was there and I said 0MFG!!! LOOK IT IS ZEZIMA!!! NO ONE CARES!!!! OMFG!! and he remembered my name =D

lolzezima.jpg

TrivumLogo.jpg

All levels 100+ hate Zezima all levels 99 and below love him...I for one have hated him since about level 30. Ive actually had a three times where I've talked to him...He is a complete jerk...

One time I ran into him in canfis, I was buying 10k deaths he traded me, I didn't notice his name and I offered 3m cash and he said no 4m, when I asked why he said because they were his deaths so they were worth more..

The second time was in PC he had a load of level 80- following him cheering him on and ruining our PC world...

The third and last was in Edge and I actually beat him to it (being a jerk that is) everyone was freaking out that he was there and I said 0MFG!!! LOOK IT IS ZEZIMA!!! NO ONE CARES!!!! OMFG!! and he remembered my name =D

lolzezima.jpg

'Hating' Zezima for who he is is dumb, and bragging about hating him since level 30 just makes you seem dumb.

The first scenario didn't happen, you're lying, I'm sorry, but I don't believe that.

The second wasn't his fault, maybe he just wanted to PC?

The third was just you being an [wagon].

In Soviet Russia, glass eats OTers.

Alansson Alansson, woo woo woo!

Pink owns yes, just like you!

GOOOOOOOOOO ALAN! WOO!

3 hit u seems quite friendly and intelligent really, 'tis a shame he doesn't post here more often. But OT, I've always admired Elvemage, and I finally met him before his ban -.- :( And umm more names- syzygy, fear figment, kids ranqe blah blah blah yada yada...

lolzezima.jpg

'Hating' Zezima for who he is is dumb, and bragging about hating him since level 30 just makes you seem dumb.

The first scenario didn't happen, you're lying, I'm sorry, but I don't believe that.

The second wasn't his fault, maybe he just wanted to PC?

The third was just you being an [wagon].

The 1st one actually did happen

The second wasn't him "just going to pc" because in that matter he wouldn't be barking out orders to the lower levels to go onto boats??

Third was just for laughs and to see if he remembered me which he said he faintly did...

TrivumLogo.jpg

Made by Darksavior69 and Nick109.

Husla

Tiwi

Angel2002

Zar

Max333

Maniac

X Shadow X

56Warrior

Bluerose

Pugxsi

Zezima-never heard of him

shot5times

Xager

Pixey

Gearshifter

LKJ

Zonghui

bonebreaker6

erixson

mooncricket

sue me

adx1

trixstar-bf/former bf of a friend

Picton

Everdred

Duck Man

Low Fighter

Mctavish

who da best

D E S I R E

D E A D L Y

alq

bs arkan

daakpunk

crunch

snake slava

galaxyg

joe bill64

the old nite-deceased old school rs player

vee

oergg

pker dude jr

musashi

whitemagem

pepsi

trupimp

ltangel

shacoya

halw gnun-helped get him 99 herb

krest

Pirahna

Waltteri

lord cky

thehate-met at gargs in slayer tower

chewy shoe

fist of god

Dmxkobe8

gregechidna6

the great e

elx

Ashley

Md831

Puffffin

Gasheart

levidog2

S A X

Airman100

Scarletstar

valmont

Lonekeeper

punxstar

vap137

fook a ji

lead

lightning

rab

tks

amazonia

Iampenguin

Gormis

alchemon

l6vi

Pyckuu Bouh

Azot

sandytrain-old friend, havent spoken to in a long time

Muhahahahaha

xxcavalierxx

Blick

azn purity

Wife Beater

unbeaten

merlin

Dmonik

kingleo (History FTW)

lilyuffie88

Red1010

Lord Vid

goneril

darkarcher8

danny1880

meili

Livinlarge21

The Hustler

Zaptone Z

G Bub

Skone751

Kdog3wa

Roaddogg

Arsenes

Bigkingsfan

Gugge

Numb22

Dirtydevil

Phillip

Lady Lynda

Russ An

Angry Nocc

Axeraider194-Myself

This post is subject to change at any time.

axeraider194.png

Okay, we've forgotten the pkers.

I mahama I - Big noob :D Leader of Mayhem Makers and a famous "youtube pker".

Purple 0wnz - Famous "youtube pker"

R 4 p 1 d z - " " "

3 hit u pure - Founder of Fatality.

3 hit u - Famous pker

Yankin deez - famous pker

Sar4 Str1k3.

Proud member of Fatality.

Joe,0,ffffff,000000,0.png

You all forgot one............TyrsBreath and he is back after a 5 year break from RS. Watch HeartOfTyr dominate the high scores. Figure starting a new Character and smacking all this new meat down would be more fun than reincarnating the Legend

w00t w00t!! tyrsbreath!! our favourite skillz0r! :P

how many rares u got on tyrsbreath than ? \' 8-)

havnt heard that name in a long time. LOL I don't even know whats rare now days. I have some santa hats, a bunch of christmas crackers, bunny ears, halloween mask or I did, I havnt logged on to that acct in 5 years, my son played it for a while and said it got hacked so not sure if there is a bronze dagger on it now.

ill get the pw from him tonight and see if I still have all the junk I left it with.

Looking at the high scores Ive got my work cut out for me to get back in the top 2-3 Hehe I never wanted #1 TKS was too good of a friend to take it from her

havnt heard that name in a long time. LOL I don't even know whats rare now days. I have some santa hats, a bunch of christmas CRACKERS, bunny ears, halloween mask or I did, I havnt logged on to that acct in 5 years, my son played it for a while and said it got hacked so not sure if there is a bronze dagger on it now.

ill get the pw from him tonight and see if I still have all the junk I left it with.

Looking at the high scores Ive got my work cut out for me to get back in the top 2-3 Hehe I never wanted #1 TKS was too good of a friend to take it from her

you's rich.!

why aren't i in the list..? ;<

VIX VIX VIX

what about that guy from the falador massacre? wouldn't he be famous for the uproar that i saw was caused on youtube?

?r=191108

image.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.png

Currently will be using my Oni Tsurugi account to attempt to get 99 on all free skills without spending any gp, just for the sake of doing so.

• 2 weeks later...

Famous people to me are Lightning, gearshifter, s a x, bluerose13x, musashi22, arris< no one even remembers arris anymore :cry: , s1acker, miner cire

Few others i respect are adx1, sue me, nitestalker8, rabbit4, tame elf, puncie, fergz13, denpos1, livinlarge21.

I never pk u, i couldnt believe my eyes when i saw him with trimmed slayer cape at 108 combat :shock: he's ranked 6th in attack.

36150670wx2.png

autogsigpe6.png

|Myssy <3 | Retired | 19/9/07

"My legs say no, but my body says f... you"
I laughed so hard I pooped my thong. :lol:

I never pk u, i couldnt believe my eyes when i saw him with trimmed slayer cape at 108 combat :shock: he's ranked 6th in attack.

36150670wx2.png

lol yeah i've seen him a lot on W9 He's a cool guy to talk to. I remember seeing him when he was higher level than me he had some stats i like.. he's one of the 99 slayers i respect the most 60 def and 44 prayer need i say more??

RSN: drgnslyer15

Drgnslyer15.png

15 skills 90+ - 10 skills 99 - 200m+ total exp

N A V E N- great lower level pker (with dark bow and blitz)

Str3ngthz- great staker and pker rich nub with 5x max money in items and cash now banned

3at B0ltz-Rich nub and great staker

Here are some of what i know for now

EDIT: durial321- Fally Massacre Guy

jojo3000- Lurer Uber rich

Cursed you - one of the richest guys ever to play RS leet staker first to 99 con and the fally masacre started in his house

3 unsuccesful attempts at the jad

b_l_4_c_k_k0.png

1 Dragon Drop: Dragon Legs 7th kill at Iron Dragons

lolzezima.jpg

http://www.runescapecommunity.com <-- Please go back :roll:

rs 2004-2007

wow 2006-2008