Most Famous RS People

Darksavior69

You might laugh but the info is correct and I will laugh when someone oldschool posts here to confirm it.

Anyone who knew anything about this game back in then should know that Maniac666 wasn't anywere close being the first one to 99 str. It also makes me laugh how you are telling Fook that some "oldskool" could teach him. He's after all older than 99,9% people on these forums or in this whole damn game. To be honest Maniac wasn't even in top 10 hp when it required 95hp and Zonghui already was 122 combat. Btw I'm still in touch with the original Maniac (at later part of his "career" there was some sharing and the char is now banned) and even he himself doesn't claim anything ridicilous like that.

Maybe if you knew anything about anything you'd know that Maniac 666 has a space after the c in Maniac. You claim to be a longtime friend of his and that you're still in touch with him and yet you don't know how to spell the name he's used for the last decade. I, on the other hand, was the person who shared with him. I knew him since before RuneScape was around, and shared with him since 2003, doing all of the PKing. I know for a fact that he was the first person to get 99 Strength and I believe 8th to get 99 Hitpoints. He trained at BK fort guards for his 99 Strength, keeping very low defense and relatively low attack. This was long before any fighting stat besides HP showed up on the highscores. After he got 99 Strength, he got his attack to 90+ before training defense any higher than 60. He also trained on Mourners to raise his defense(talk [cabbage] about Mourners, yet you don't realize it wasn't a glitch mistake made by Jagex, as the Mourners are sick from you poisoning them in the Biohazard quest). You claim to of known him for so long, what was your RS name because you probably knew me then too, and for the record I still talk to him all the time, you are [developmentally delayed] for even trying to rebut anything TheDecline had to say.

Oh, and you're so bent on him being banned when he obviously isn't

Maniac 666 Highscore Picture, 20 seconds ago.

maniacfg9.jpg

Owned anyone?

I played back then, hohto played back then fook a ji played back then, maniac 666 wasnt even close to first ..

Lady killjoy, gregechidna9, gearshifter, s a x, zonghui ALL had 99 str before maniac, he also abused a bug in mourner xp, and possibly the digsite bug, so brag all you want about sharing with a cheating chode he wasntr first to 99 str.

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I never played back in RSC so I recognize very few of these people. One question though:

Mctavish - First to invent the Prayer Beast

What is a prayer beast?

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

Well I never played back in RSC so I recognize very few of these people. One question though:

Mctavish - First to invent the Prayer Beast

What is a prayer beast?

high att and str 1 def 25-40 prayer pure, they were the scum of the wild in my oppinion.

so much nostalgia in those names, havent played in ages, just started again. someone on these forums reg'd my original in game name tho, original characters in the sig. i do miss the old days when steel squares where a hot item, either from bluerose or off moss giants.

poope.png

I've got to say that Bluerose13x was the most famous of all time because of the length of time she had a monopoly on all newly smithed items ,she could be a real B too (like most primadonna's) Charging ungodly amounts of coal for her stuff , and that was back when you had to Mule everything.

LordGuthix was the first scammer in the game (nasty POS)

Demi gods - First person to dupe items as soon as there was multiple servers to do it on With Sexy razor and Aguilas22. Got caught because he was duping blueroses rune kites when they were the newest thing.

And I think that in RSC STUD690 was the richest person in the game. He sent me a screen shot of his bank and his mules once. it was insane ( for back then)

And Danny1880 was the best pker back in the day i f'ing hated him for it back then.

DMXkobe was a Multi and an autoer One of the guys who played him was a good friend of mine.

LadyKillJoy should be #2 most famous just because when everyone else was at a stand still in gaining levels she started going crazy...it pretty much started ppl seeing past lvl 100 . I still talk to her on MSN sometimes.

Archer_pk the lvl 40 that rolled with level 100+ back in the day pking

Who da best and Old Man G were the same person.

BTW Merlin and Lightning started Wanderers (Lightning also had a little something to do with starting tip.it BTW :wink: ), The guild all the first players were in , Bluerose, Sandytrain, Ashley, Mooncricket etc.

Edit: And what about Moderator? (Quit in a disagreement with andrew)

I was Born Naked , Screaming and Covered in Blood. I can Only Hope to Die the same way.

111111111000.png

111111111000.png

Heh, the first person to 99 hits was Ifckedurmum, who was banned shortly after achieving 99 hits :P

I remember Zonghui, and the race between Gearshifter and Lilyuffie88 to get 94 prayer (I think that is what it took... Don't remember.. Anyway, it was for 123 combat, which was the max back in RSC)

I actually trained at Taverly Blue Dragons with both Gearshifter and Lilyuffie88...

td2sig.jpg

Heh, the first person to 99 hits was Ifckedurmum, who was banned shortly after achieving 99 hits :P

I remember Zonghui, and the race between Gearshifter and Lilyuffie88 to get 94 prayer (I think that is what it took... Don't remember.. Anyway, it was for 123 combat, which was the max back in RSC)

I actually trained at Taverly Blue Dragons with both Gearshifter and Lilyuffie88...

Nope the first 4 to get 99 hp is this way

Zonghui first

Ladykilljoy second

GREGECHIDNA6 third who beat Fckedyrmomm (correctly spelt :P) by like 15-20k hits exp. They were ALWAYS on at the same times and refused to log out before the other one did, because they were racing to be the 3rd to 99 hits, obviously people would remember them for being #3 .

Fckedyrmomm was nr 4 he got it roughly an hour later but greg had already announced that he had achieved 99 hp. the next day fckedyrmomm was banned.. he was seriously one of the funniest guys i knew on rs, him wargazme sir_wout95 and ramsesii :lol: :lol: :lol: they all playd rs on drugs :P

----

and i seriously don't know how that guy has it in his head that maniac 666 was famous for anything..

and if u say he was low def and low att and 99 str i don't believe you. maniac 666 posted on these forums and was active at the same time X_Shadow_X became the first pure to 99 str with 40 att and def and 87 hits. he would most certainly have posted if he was the first to 99 str, and definitely if he was the first to 99 str IN THE GAME, which he wasn't.

just because hohto got the name spelled wrong doesnt mean he doesnt know the guy.

p.s. funny that the only guy backing up the theory is a username that has 1 post, go figure.

FooK-A-Ji, just because he is not active here doesn't mean [cabbage]. He shared the character for a long time and is a friend of Maniac. He would know. Plus I think Errorist's first account was one of the first 100 or so accounts ever made. He's been around since the beginning. I don't give a [cabbage] if you have it in your head that he wasn't first to 99 str. I hope Mike actually comes to these forums and tells you himself.

FooK-A-Ji, just because he is not active here doesn't mean [cabbage]. He shared the character for a long time and is a friend of Maniac. He would know. Plus I think Errorist's first account was one of the first 100 or so accounts ever made. He's been around since the beginning. I don't give a [cabbage] if you have it in your head that he wasn't first to 99 str. I hope Mike actually comes to these forums and tells you himself.

Right... :roll: Your IQ just keeps dropping 10 points for every post you make, nothing else. =;

Go look at the first 2000 players to join Runescape post, you won't find Errorist anywhere.

You just think you know everything and you are too stubborn to even realize that you might be wrong. Get over yourself. He was the first person to 99 str. That is a fact. I know I have no proof that he was, other than a close friend of his stating that he was first. But you have no proof on your side either. Sooner or later someone who actually knows what they are talking about will come along and you will get owned.

Sooner or later someone who actually knows what they are talking about will come along and you will get owned.

I can't own myself, so thats not going to happen.

Now give me some minutes I'll give you all the proof you need to make you post no more. Currently I'm looking at the hiscores dating back from sep 2002 where the highest HP is Muhahahahaha with 90 hits, I'm in 800th position with 70 hits and your friend Maniac_666 is nowhere on the hiscores.

But wait, I'll find proof of zonghui with 99 hits and Maniac_666 without 87 hits, which if you knew anything about old rs, is the minimum HP you would have with a 99 combat skill , being it att, def or str.

dEBATE OVER.....Zonghui was the first, I was there and yes I am on that first 2000 players list, wont say which since Tyrsbreath is my second acct :) and even at that Tyrsbreath is as old as most of the old players.

LKJ was second, dont remember 3rd

Zezima was once a friend and I think had just made the top 50 when I left. No clue why so many people think zez has dominated RS from day 1

Bluerose yeah famous even if we couldnt stand each other, Although I did like her comment to someone pestering her...about getting punctured with a aids infected needle...

Or my getting muted by mod simon for 2 days because he was helping her level prayer... Anyone remember my post here "MOD Simon gave LKJ the bone"? it didnt even get cendored back then :)

Maniac666 to be honest I dont even remember the name.

Anyone else remember wifebeater, Liqmysaq or asianshorty?

but Zonghui was with out question first anyone who argues that is just showing how little they know.

Yeah, 'cause Wikipedia somehow got ahold of that information. Maniac 666 was first to 99 Strength, end of discussion.
Look moron, zonghui was MAXED 99 str att and def before maniac had 87 hits..

99 str is a MINIMUM of 87 hits, so ...

If he was 99 str how did he do it without hits hp? pc was released 6 years after the fact.

Want to keep argueing?.

Anyone remember my post here "MOD Simon gave LKJ the bone"? it didnt even get cendored back then :)

LOL, bad boy!

Anyone else remember wifebeater, Liqmysaq or asianshorty?

but Zonghui was with out question first anyone who argues that is just showing how little they know.

Wife still plays! Muted, unfortunately so we can't talk in RS anymore.

If Maniac 999 was first to 99 str then I was first to 99 smithing! :twisted:

. Sooner or later someone who actually knows what they are talking about will come along and you will get owned.

actually, i played back when fook played(not sure if he still does) and i know for a fact this maniac666 guy wasnt the first.

I can also back this up, as I was playing RS at this time. I remember it very well.

Whoever says otherwise didn't play around this time, and if they say they did then they are [developmentally delayed]ed.

You guys are a bunch of no-name kids who think they know what they're talking about. Maniac had well over 87HP when Zonghui maxed you morons. And did that kid just honestly mention pest control, if he did he needs to just go die because that has nothing to do with anything. Maniac 666 was first to 99 Strength, end of discussion.

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good.

You guys are a bunch of no-name kids who think they know what they're talking about. Maniac had well over 87HP when Zonghui maxed you morons. And did that kid just honestly mention pest control, if he did he needs to just go die because that has nothing to do with anything. Maniac 666 was first to 99 Strength, end of discussion.
Im a no name kid? I was Rune drizzt, and s n a p e r, i 3 hit that nerd you worship maniac on my lvl 91 rune pure.

We have people who actually played at that time, like 6 of us have said your wrong.. there is highscores to show the fact that you are wrong and you still insist your right.

Are you mentally challenged?

Meili is a no name kid? funny.. EVERYONE i knew back then knows meili.