Most Famous RS People

Darksavior69

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

elvemage's account was locked not banned

he was banned, but wats the difference?

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

Cursed You also got 99 Construction first and he was banned for cheating at the duel arena by using a low level account to start the duels, log out, log onto his main and duel lower levels with his main. He had two accounts Cursed-You and Cursed--You. This I what I have read so don`t quote me on this.

Cursed-You was banned for abusing the house bug that enables PvP outside of the wilderness. Whatever you read wasn't true.

Btw, I quoted you.

He got unbanned after that, then he got banned for real life item trading a few months later, thought i'd clear this up ;).

Some people dream of success, while others make it happen.

Hyt Bbq- A fairly good pker, would consider him one of the elite pker.. he pwns in the wildy. and w3n i w45 p33k4ing w/ him he li3k want3d to fit3. and i was li3k mmk n00b i will p00n you. and he was li3k lol. then w3 battled. then he p00nzored me. then i went and cried in the corner. and quit rs.

no joke.

~don't critizse my bed grammer. cos everyone knows liek no one carez abuts ze grammerd~

mathisfun.png

This is something that must be fixed/added!

This isn't just some lame suggestion for someone that needs to be put up there. This guy is on there but his name is wrong and it doesnt even say why he is a badass!

You have "Maniac" in the list. It is Maniac 666 and he was the 1st person to 99 str. Yes, the first. So please update the first post with this correct info.

This isn't just some lame suggestion for someone that needs to be put up there. This guy is on there but his name is wrong and it doesnt even say why he is a badass!

You have "Maniac" in the list. It is Maniac 666 and he was the 1st person to 99 str. Yes, the first. So please update the first post with this correct info.

I have to laugh at your post , wait, gimme a minute ... HA-HA FREAKING HA!!!

I must admit, I laughed in real life too.

I must admit, I laughed in real life too.

Yeah i did also.

You might laugh but the info is correct and I will laugh when someone oldschool posts here to confirm it.

Anyone who knew anything about this game back in then should know that Maniac666 wasn't anywere close being the first one to 99 str. It also makes me laugh how you are telling Fook that some "oldskool" could teach him. He's after all older than 99,9% people on these forums or in this whole damn game. To be honest Maniac wasn't even in top 10 hp when it required 95hp and Zonghui already was 122 combat. Btw I'm still in touch with the original Maniac (at later part of his "career" there was some sharing and the char is now banned) and even he himself doesn't claim anything ridicilous like that.

signaturehoh.jpg

I'd rather die for what I believe in than live for anything else.

Name Removed by Administrator ~Turtlefemm

You might laugh but the info is correct and I will laugh when someone oldschool posts here to confirm it.

Anyone who knew anything about this game back in then should know that Maniac666 wasn't anywere close being the first one to 99 str. It also makes me laugh how you are telling Fook that some "oldskool" could teach him. He's after all older than 99,9% people on these forums or in this whole damn game. To be honest Maniac wasn't even in top 10 hp when it required 95hp and Zonghui already was 122 combat. Btw I'm still in touch with the original Maniac (at later part of his "career" there was some sharing and the char is now banned) and even he himself doesn't claim anything ridicilous like that.

The character is not banned.

The character is not banned.

Was on last week when I talked with him and still 30 secs ago didn't appear a hiscores.

signaturehoh.jpg

I'd rather die for what I believe in than live for anything else.

Name Removed by Administrator ~Turtlefemm

missed most 99ers today

sallem used to be #1 stre

autolycus #1 attack

lover romeo #1 agility and mining

as well as others

or is this RSC??

Animaslayer.png

Dragon Drops: Platelegs x9, Med Helms x7, Plateskirts x4, Shield Left Half x3, At least 75+ Boots!, Hatchets x5, Ruined Shard x1, Solo Claws x2, Dragon 2Hander x1, Spear x2

Whip x27, Dark Bows x9, Draconic Visage x1

sweetol5.png <- do that when you see me :P

y_anima"]missed most 99ers today

autolycus #1 attack

as well as others

or is this RSC??

I think this is a list of the most famous people from RSC/RS2 not people

that are ranked high at the moment.

y_anima"]missed most 99ers today

autolycus #1 attack

as well as others

or is this RSC??

I think this is a list of the most famous people from RSC/RS2 not people

that are ranked high at the moment.

i see

Animaslayer.png

Dragon Drops: Platelegs x9, Med Helms x7, Plateskirts x4, Shield Left Half x3, At least 75+ Boots!, Hatchets x5, Ruined Shard x1, Solo Claws x2, Dragon 2Hander x1, Spear x2

Whip x27, Dark Bows x9, Draconic Visage x1

sweetol5.png <- do that when you see me :P

I'm still waiting for someone who has been around long enough to know maniac 666 was first to 99 str. and to everyone saying hes banned, hes not. And say whatever you want, I don't care if you take offense that I say someone isn't oldschool. If they don't know maniac was first to 99 str then they aren't.

Maybe if you knew anything about anything you'd know that Maniac 666 has a space after the c in Maniac. You claim to be a longtime friend of his and that you're still in touch with him and yet you don't know how to spell the name he's used for the last decade. I, on the other hand, was the person who shared with him. I knew him since before RuneScape was around, and shared with him since 2003, doing all of the PKing. I know for a fact that he was the first person to get 99 Strength and I believe 8th to get 99 Hitpoints. He trained at BK fort guards for his 99 Strength, keeping very low defense and relatively low attack. This was long before any fighting stat besides HP showed up on the highscores. After he got 99 Strength, he got his attack to 90+ before training defense any higher than 60. He also trained on Mourners to raise his defense(talk [cabbage] about Mourners, yet you don't realize it wasn't a glitch mistake made by Jagex, as the Mourners are sick from you poisoning them in the Biohazard quest). You claim to of known him for so long, what was your RS name because you probably knew me then too, and for the record I still talk to him all the time, you are [developmentally delayed]ed for even trying to rebut anything TheDecline had to say.

Oh, and you're so bent on him being banned when he obviously isn't

Maniac 666 Highscore Picture, 20 seconds ago.

maniacfg9.jpg

Owned anyone?

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good.