Pictures of your cell phones.

GGunitfan10

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

se_k800i_1.jpg

Sony Ericsson K800i

Pretty good phone, almost in perfect condition as well.

Got it as Pay And Go with O2 and get x number of texts per month depending on how much you top up. Works out quite good as i top up £10, get 300 free texts which last me the month and use the £10 credit the next month. :thumbup:

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

Motorola failed me.

The back button = send button in SMS' so the worst thing I have done with my phone is send incomplete/blank messages =/

I always send an either blank or half typed message every five or ten texts. The worst part is I'm really slow at typing, so my friends send confused messages back even before I can send the 2nd part of the message.

:wall: :wall:

hiccup.png

I absolutely love my HTC Touch Pro, just got it a week ago and ive had time to fool around with it, and all i can say is AMAZING!

i get mobile internet, so i can stream pandora, surf the web and all that other good stuff :)

that and with it being windows mobile, i have the option of re-loading it with a custom ROM and all that other good junk, which i might be doing shortly, because the stock one from verizon is a tiny bit laggy, but it's definately bearable.

I have a samsung tocco. Ever since I got the phone in March I think I should have gone for a Blackberry, G1 or LG Arena.

Oh well, my phone is still pretty cool and very tough. I have dropped it and stepped on it and you can't see a makr on the phone apart from fingermarks as it is a touchscreen phone.

Alex_Ewan 1.png

Goals achieved: lvl 99 Cooking, Fishing and Fletching.

Surrey CC and Liverpool FC fan for life!

I want a phone to browse the internet on with an able keyboard but I don't want a flashy overpriced one because I doubt I'd use it for calling or texting much.

But meh, I'll probably end up getting a cybershot Sony Ericsson one instead for when the school year starts.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

I want a phone to browse the internet on with an able keyboard but I don't want a flashy overpriced one because I doubt I'd use it for calling or texting much.

But meh, I'll probably end up getting a cybershot Sony Ericsson one instead for when the school year starts.

LG Rumour, anyone?

[English translation needed]