Pictures of your cell phones.

GGunitfan10

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you guys know nothing of "old school"

69.jpg

no games, no camera, no mp3 player, no colour.

Also: Battery dies in about 2 days, and it's huge and heavy.It has a (small) arial and the length from tip to base is about 15cms. it's about 3cms wide.

had it for about a year up until about 3 years ago.

69.jpg

Also: Battery dies in about 2 days, and it's huge and heavy.It has a (small) arial and the length from tip to base is about 15cms. it's about 3cms wide.

Theres a line to be drawn under old skool. Thats below the line of cool old skool. :P

megakillersigbyhawkxsrh0.png

Quit Runescape 30th May 2006.

Thanks to Hawkxs for my signature :)

69.jpg

K my grandma had that phone 40 years ago.

Dude thats worth like -$18.34

Ponder00.png

twssmas.gif

T230. Had it for 4&½ years, dropped in youghurt/asphalt/concreat and more... Still works! I only send a random sms sometimes and call... No need to upgrade.

Sorry for bad pics, bit out of focus.

[hide=front]DSC00985.jpg[/hide]

[hide=back]DSC00986.jpg[/hide]

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

69.jpg

I had one about 6 inches tall, 3 wide and almost an inch thick.

Trust me. I know old school. :lol:

TIF-SIG-PREVAIL.jpg

IRC Nick: Hiroki | 99 Agility | Max Quest Points | 138 Combat

Bandos drops: 20 Hilt | 22 Chestplate | 21 Tassets | 14 Boots

I have a fail-[wagon] juke...

How big are those? I've only seen one person who's had one and it looked like it was as wide as a USB stick and like twice as long. Seems really tiny for a phone tbh.

My friend has one, it is about the as wide as USB stick, twice as long, but it is ridiculously thick. I really don't get why he got that small of a phone, considering he texts ALL THE TIME. I was considering getting one, but they are just too think IMO.

35b9enp.jpg

[hide=]http://www.cz.o2.com/external/pad/69.jpg[/img[/hide]

Theres a line to be drawn under old skool. Thats below the line of cool old skool. :P

Yeah, you're not cool like us. :notalk:

C2b6gs7.png

you're just jealous tbh ::'

you're just jealous tbh ::'

I know I am. :oops:

sonyericsson_k700i_add_18.jpg

SE K700i

Yeah... oldschool. But it gets me through the day, and it hasn't failed much. Joystick is a bit unresponsive, and bottom protective cap I just want to tear off, cause it's just bent and won't stay closed. But overall, a wicked phone, even for it's age. Battery life is over 5 days, I would have thought that after 4 years of heavy usage it gave up, hehe... :)

Might buy a new one for christmas or new year. Xperia, or something else.

dontfearthereaper2.png

Sony Ericsson is definitely a good brand for long-lasting phones. Not to mention durable. Used to have an S710a, dropped in 3 feet above concrete ground on accident while climbing into the SUV, and all that happened was a few scratches. Phone still worked perfectly fine. o_O'

334lzxx.jpg

I think I posted this earlier, I forget. But this phone is so epic, I love it, it's old, but still new, if you know what I mean. You can get it relatively cheap, but it has awesome features, the camera has still and video, and is epic nice, I can shoot up to 3 hours of video (no joke) the music is awesome, kind of. It's really the only drawback, you have to buy in iTunes, burn to CD, then burn to Yahoo! Music then upload to phone. Also, when you upload, you can't really use an album name, cause Yahoo! Music sucks, but you can still get song name and artist. Takes a while, but it';s so worth it. The speakers are loud and clear; and texting is the best and easiest it can get without a QWERTY keyboard. Another drawback is, the screen breaks often. You can buy a new one on e-bay for around $25, but, if you buy a crystal case, the screen will never break basically. The alarm clock is awesome, and you can set any song you on the phone to it, and as a ring tone, it has a thing called 'voice note' where you can record yourself talking and send to a friend, it's faster than texting.

I rate it a 12\10.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Sony Ericsson is definitely a good brand for long-lasting phones. Not to mention durable. Used to have an S710a, dropped in 3 feet above concrete ground on accident while climbing into the SUV, and all that happened was a few scratches. Phone still worked perfectly fine. o_O'

I know what you mean. My moms old phone is a sony ericson walkman and my cat knocked it off the counter which is a good 3 1/2 feet off the ground onto our hard tile flood and it just scratched it. Then i was playing basketball and it flew out of my pocket hit out side brick wall and fell onto the concrete. and yet the back is totally unscratched only the top part of the phone is. I've also dropped it many many other times like missing my pocket lol.

Ponder00.png

twssmas.gif

334lzxx.jpg

I think I posted this earlier, I forget. But this phone is so epic, I love it, it's old, but still new, if you know what I mean. You can get it relatively cheap, but it has awesome features, the camera has still and video, and is epic nice, I can shoot up to 3 hours of video (no joke) the music is awesome, kind of. It's really the only drawback, you have to buy in iTunes, burn to CD, then burn to Yahoo! Music then upload to phone. Also, when you upload, you can't really use an album name, cause Yahoo! Music sucks, but you can still get song name and artist. Takes a while, but it';s so worth it. The speakers are loud and clear; and texting is the best and easiest it can get without a QWERTY keyboard. Another drawback is, the screen breaks often. You can buy a new one on e-bay for around $25, but, if you buy a crystal case, the screen will never break basically. The alarm clock is awesome, and you can set any song you on the phone to it, and as a ring tone, it has a thing called 'voice note' where you can record yourself talking and send to a friend, it's faster than texting.

I rate it a 12\10.

My brother has that phone. For me, all I use a phone for is to make calls, texts, and the occasional photo.

So I don't know why i'd spend more then £30 on a phone, because it has a magical camera, or super-fancy speaker :P

At&t just came out with like 4 new text messaging friendly phones:

The pantech matrix(what my first choice was)

The pantech slate(which like slids up to a full key board- gay)

The quickfire(super awesome phone touch screen then slides up to huge key board)

and like something else which is the thinnest full keyboard phone which is gay lol

But all of those phones' cameras are 1.3megapixels. Which sucks. An ok camera is 2.0 which is what the iPhone and most other phone have.

Ponder00.png

twssmas.gif

You people know absolutely nothing of technology

This is the best cellphone ever

[hide=]motoroladynatac8000xsm6.jpg[/hide]

Tbh I have an old Samgsung without games or music or anything... only good for what it should really do.

16185_s.gif