Pictures of your cell phones.

GGunitfan10

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

200706142204w910i_viers380.jpg

Got it free on £15 per month, and for the £15 |I get £34 of credit :D.

I think T Mobile kinda messed up their maths on that one. What a shame...

So don't let anyone tell you you're not worth the earth,

These streets are your streets, this turf is your turf,

Don't let anyone tell you that you've got to give in,

Cos you can make a difference, you can change everything,

Just let your dreams be your pilot, your imagination your fuel,

Tear up the book and write your own damn rules,

Use all that heart, hope and soul that you've got,

And the love and the rage that you feel in your gut,

And realise that the other world that you're always looking for,

Lies right here in front of us, just outside this door,

And it's up to you to go out there and paint the canvas,

After all, you were put on the earth to do this,

So shine your light so bright that all can see,

Take pride in being whoever the [bleep] you want to be.

phone_detail_samsung_w531.jpg

Samsung W531

Its not great, stupid Samsung bluetooth doesn't work properly so can't get music and stuff off my friends :wall: And it holds like 9 songs...

Only advantage was it has Global Roaming lol. Easy to txt on too.

And out internet on the hpone stuffed up so me and my mates downloaded like 50 games each :P

Doomy edit: I like sheep

Whats with phones turning into more of a music device than an actual phone?The quality of the music is absolutely terrible, you can hold barely any songs if you want other media on them and they use all these weird headphone jacks so they can screw you out of another £15 when the ones you got with the phone broke...I just hate this trend in phone design and sony erickson are teh biggest culprits, probably because they got killed in portable music players by the ipod.

tifsdac6mc.gif

Whats with phones turning into more of a music device than an actual phone?The quality of the music is absolutely terrible, you can hold barely any songs if you want other media on them and they use all these weird headphone jacks so they can screw you out of another £15 when the ones you got with the phone broke...I just hate this trend in phone design and sony erickson are teh biggest culprits, probably because they got killed in portable music players by the ipod.

Yea, my lilttle bro uses his phone ONLY for Metallica and his other lame bands; which is fine, except that he turns off his hpone when he's not using. What's the point of it being a phone, then?

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

My z6 had nice quality, and the headphones included were very good. Unfortunatly, i lost them, and i can't seem to find any more with the mini-usb Motorolas have.

But on the N95 i want to buy,

you can plug standard 3.5 headphones and it has nice music quality.

KICKIN IT OLD SCHOOL [bleep]!

Nokia_3310.png

That was the last phone i owned, ive been using blackberrys ever since and im probably gonna get either the bold or storm when its released.Might aswell be called the "Crackberry", i never go anywhere without it...

ME TOO!

Best phone ever. No joke. Its so classic and awesome, words are a futile effort to show its brilliance. However, I don't intend to get a blackberry, cause my Nokia is so damn awesome

...and it has Snake before it got all crappy and wall-throughish.

megakillersigbyhawkxsrh0.png

Quit Runescape 30th May 2006.

Thanks to Hawkxs for my signature :)

nokia-1112.jpg

that's my phone at the moment, it's not got any cool features on it, except for snake, which is possibly the greatest game ever designed ever

Piscis_Rex.png

99.99999998465% of the world's population is not me, if you are the 0.00000001535% that is me, put this in you signature

-"being famous is like being a woman, if you have to tell people you are, you aren't"

Alias. Its ok. keyboard is a little small but didnt want a huge phone.

35221_35188_samsung-alias-2.jpg

that phone would be cool(kinda is), but it is really hard to tell which ones are the numbers when flipped sideways for texting.

but my friend has it and it looks sweet tho lol

EDIT: Lol at title change =[

Ponder00.png

twssmas.gif

I'd rather have in my pocket a phone with the capabilities of other devices inputted in them so I don't have to carry as much.

Phone vs Phone, gaming device, mp3 player, etc. etc.

cgknightofroundsorigina.jpg

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer

We've discussed the sound quality issues of MP3 players elsewhere and determined that the average person who listens to music casually cannot tell much of a difference between MP3 players sound qualities. Also, phones can hold plenty of music if you buy a memory card. I have a 512mb memory card in my phone and although it isn't a lot, it at least holds my favorite songs (my MP3 player is necessary for my 24gb of music though). My friend has a 3gb memory card in his phone (MotoROKR E8) and it's got more than enough space for what he wants to carry around with him. And I'm not sure what you're talking about with the headphone jacks, all the ones I've seen are normal.

\

We've discussed the sound quality issues of MP3 players elsewhere and determined that the average person who listens to music casually cannot tell much of a difference between MP3 players sound qualities. Also, phones can hold plenty of music if you buy a memory card. I have a 512mb memory card in my phone and although it isn't a lot, it at least holds my favorite songs (my MP3 player is necessary for my 24gb of music though). My friend has a 3gb memory card in his phone (MotoROKR E8) and it's got more than enough space for what he wants to carry around with him. And I'm not sure what you're talking about with the headphone jacks, all the ones I've seen are normal.

Haha it's kind of funny, I couldn't tell the difference before I stumbled upon the "Earbuds" thread in MM&TV forum, but now after reading it, I can really tell the difference. I have a pair of KOSS surround sound headphones and some extremely nice Bose speakers that I have for my laptop. When I go out with my iPod, I use the normal 'buds that came with it and I can tell the difference. I can't justify listening to half of my music on there because they really don't do it justice for sound quality.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

razr.jpg

Same. Does all I want it to and I'm quite happy with keeping it for the time being.

3rded. I've had it for 2 years already and planning to keep it forever, phones are huge moneysinks, 2nd only to cars

my car hasnt cost me a cent, bar diesel and wof, for 2 years and it was free because my brother gave it to me

i also recieved this fone as a gift from my girlfriend, loving the bluetooth capabilities

NICKELEY102.png

[hide=]Nokia_3310.png[/hide]

The most popular phone in the world.

*Pukes at all the iPhones, blackberries, Motorolas, and Ericssons*

I have the Nokia 9210i, how's that for oldschool?

9210.jpg

Take that, n00bs.

C2b6gs7.png

9210.jpg

Take that, n00bs.

My Dad had that when it first came out. But it was too confusing and he got something else without all the internets and keyboards

megakillersigbyhawkxsrh0.png

Quit Runescape 30th May 2006.

Thanks to Hawkxs for my signature :)

9210.jpg

Take that, n00bs.

My Dad had that when it first came out. But it was too confusing and he got something else without all the internets and keyboards

:lol:

Ponder00.png

twssmas.gif