Pictures of your cell phones.

GGunitfan10

Pffft, whaddaya know bout old school...

Nokia_6310i.jpg

Best phone ever made... fits incredibly comfortable in your hands and the buttons are layed out nicely

I also had that for a small period of time, but it wasn't bulky enough for my liking.

I like my phone to be hard enough to throw at muggers and blind them, while still being able to make calls later.

megakillersigbyhawkxsrh0.png

Quit Runescape 30th May 2006.

Thanks to Hawkxs for my signature :)

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pffft, whaddaya know bout old school...

Nokia_6310i.jpg

Best phone ever made... fits incredibly comfortable in your hands and the buttons are layed out nicely.

I happen to be in possession of one of those too, albeit the European version. The only phone I ever knew to actually be improved by going through the washing machine. (If you're wondering, I have a collection of oldschool Nokia phones which includes the 9210i, 6310i, the 9110i and 5100. My dad worked for Nokia so I had easy access to some phones that never came out too, like the 7700. I'm also hoping to get my hands on a 3510 for its epic gaming capabilities.)

C2b6gs7.png

I'm also hoping to get my hands on a 3510 for its epic gaming capabilities.

You mean this?

3510i-cover-game.jpg

If you don't mind me asking, what's the point of that phone? :D One of my friends had one and the only game I found mildly enjoyable on it was this parachuting one. What gaming capabilities are you referring to? :P

rickastleywh7.png

apple-iphone-in-hand.jpg

iphone1pd3.jpg

It looks smaller in the first photo...

One of the best things about the iPhone; you can take screenshots!

img0012yr5.png

img0013ek9.png

lg-shine-combo.jpg

LG Shine

Does everything I need it to, so can't really complain.

I had that for almost 2 years(bought before you could use memory cards with it). It's an awesome phone.

TIF-SIG-PREVAIL.jpg

IRC Nick: Hiroki | 99 Agility | Max Quest Points | 138 Combat

Bandos drops: 20 Hilt | 22 Chestplate | 21 Tassets | 14 Boots

I'm also hoping to get my hands on a 3510 for its epic gaming capabilities.

You mean this?

[hide=]3510i-cover-game.jpg[/hide]

If you don't mind me asking, what's the point of that phone? :D One of my friends had one and the only game I found mildly enjoyable on it was this parachuting one. What gaming capabilities are you referring to? :P

No, that's not the one. That's the American version of the 3510i. And the game I'm looking for is Space impact II, I've played every version (Including some rare versions) of Space impact, but of all of them Space impact II- Even though it's monochrome- is by far the best.

C2b6gs7.png

Latios, you are now officially my god. I only have an iPod Touch, and right now I can't afford a phone or a phone plan (especially not AT&T). I fester with anger...

So, basically Earthysun is Jesus's only son.

earthysig3.jpg

earthynorris.jpg

awwwwuo6.jpg

wootsiggiedagainhw5.jpg

algftw.jpg

apple-iphone-in-hand.jpg

iphone1pd3.jpg

It looks smaller in the first photo...

One of the best things about the iPhone; you can take screenshots!

img0012yr5.png

img0013ek9.png

lg-shine-combo.jpg

LG Shine

Does everything I need it to, so can't really complain.

I had that for almost 2 years(bought before you could use memory cards with it). It's an awesome phone.

There was a bit of a scandal because apple had got a guy with especially large hands to model the iphone and make it look smaller than it actually is.Great shots.

tifsdac6mc.gif

scgtpz.png

That. But it seems unpopular amongst tip.it'ers. :?

Now that I think about it, I mostly just write text messages/emails related to friends, business, etc.. It's clumsy, but has good extra features (though I never watched a movie on it yet, or even listened to a mp3, what a waste)

I've had [cabbage]ty phones my entire life, handmedowns from my mom. My last phone was like 6 years old lol.

I upgraded just a month ago to this:

[hide=]lg_shine_open.jpg[/hide]

Mine is black. It's the newest LG Shine with a analog stick instead of arrows. I like it a lot.

Ladies and Gentlemen, let me introduce you the most glitchiest phone on the planet today

[hide=]4-1-08-alias-3.jpg[/hide]

Wut it glitch?

TIF-SIG-PREVAIL.jpg

Ladies and Gentlemen, let me introduce you the most glitchiest phone on the planet today

Wut it glitch?

screen goes messed up...all music does not show...music actually duplicated once -.- restarts randomly..drops my calls (yes people with full signal) umm....real [female dog] of a phone

*theres more glitches...just cant remember...oh wait....it just changed the time to china -.-*

tipitmainsigjpg.jpg

you like pudding....me too

[hide=More Friend Codes coming soon -.- (some are now included cmon pm me

scgtpz.png

Now that I think about it, I mostly just write text messages/emails related to friends, business, etc.. It's clumsy, but has good extra features (though I never watched a movie on it yet, or even listened to a mp3, what a waste)

What phone is that?

Wut it glitch?

screen goes messed up...all music does not show...music actually duplicated once -.- restarts randomly..drops my calls (yes people with full signal) umm....real [female dog] of a phone

*theres more glitches...just cant remember...oh wait....it just changed the time to china -.-*

Hah. Suck.

TIF-SIG-PREVAIL.jpg

The only camera I have is on my phone so I had to get a pic of it off of Amazon;

31w6dTKVQkL._SS500_.jpg

wild_bunch.gif

He who learns must suffer, and, even in our sleep, pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart,

and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.

- Aeschylus (525 BC - 456 BC)

pink_se_w580i.jpg

<3:

I have the same phone! But eh ... black, not pink. ::'

Retired High Leader of the Great Titans

linesig3bv2.jpg

DK: Dragon axe x55, Zerker x40, Warrior x44

GWD: Bandos hilt x2,Bandos plate x8,Bandos tassets x3, Bandos boots x 2, Armadyl helm x2, Armadyl hilt x1, Saradomin sword x3

Dragon drops: d chain x3, d left half x3, d legs x4, d skirt x2, d claws x6

Apple Iphone 3G, 16 gigglebytes, black. Best phone ever made.

Pictures: (yes, that is the tipit index on the phone, the keyboard is my usual one)

[hide=pictures]iphone4es8.jpg

ihpone3bf4.jpg[/hide]

You are by default a brat :P (my mom)

Anyways here is my phone... (I don't have one :boohoo: even being 15...)

My mom's phone

31476425-2-120-overview-1.gif

http://reviews.cnet.com/cell-phones/kyo ... 76425.html

Thoroughly retired, may still write now and again

Tis what i have, though im not with verizon so i dont have verizon pasted all over mine

lg-vx8700.jpg

sotwbar7.png

sig-1.png

1980 Berlinetta with a 350, bored, mild cam, intake carb, headers, exhaust

scgtpz.png

What phone is that?

Nokia N95 8GB

Best cellphone ever. <3

Whats with phones turning into more of a music device than an actual phone?The quality of the music is absolutely terrible, you can hold barely any songs if you want other media on them and they use all these weird headphone jacks so they can screw you out of another £15 when the ones you got with the phone broke...I just hate this trend in phone design and sony erickson are teh biggest culprits, probably because they got killed in portable music players by the ipod.

Well, I own a walkman phone partly because I can't afford to ask my dad for an ipod. I prefer 1 item, more than 1 use.