Pictures of your cell phones.

GGunitfan10

I have a Sony Ericsson K530i. All I need to do on it is phone and text so as long as I get a slim phone, I don't care about the extra attributes.

Also, I threw my old Sony Ericsson W800i at the wall in anger and all there was was a crack in the plastic.

About fifth time I threw it, the screen broke...

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a Sony Ericsson K530i. All I need to do on it is phone and text so as long as I get a slim phone, I don't care about the extra attributes.

Also, I threw my old Sony Ericsson W800i at the wall in anger and all there was was a crack in the plastic.

See? Durable. :lol:

See? Durable. :lol:

:shock:

[hide=]sony-ericsson-t610-combo.jpg

Not my hand...t610full1.jpg[/hide]

Old thing, got it back in 2005. Same thickness as my iPod Mini (which is fairly old, got it in... 2005!)

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

env.jpg

along with every other 12 year old girl in the world. :|

12 year olds should NOT have cellphones.

Oh and 13 and 14 is alot better huh?

Why does it matter?

People should not have cellphones before the age of majority. Period.

env.jpg

Why does it matter?

The age of maturity? The isn't much difference between 12-13....So what is the exact age according to you the age to have a cell phone?

Serisously, everyone isn't like 5 years ago where people like 15+ have phones times are changing lol now like little girls in 4th grade have phones(which IMO is too young) I got my phone in 6th grade. Iused it for emergencies and calling my homies lol.

Ponder00.png

twssmas.gif

[hide=Age of cell phone maturity?]

env.jpg

Why does it matter?

The age of maturity? The isn't much difference between 12-13....So what is the exact age according to you the age to have a cell phone?

Serisously, everyone isn't like 5 years ago where people like 15+ have phones times are changing lol now like little girls in 4th grade have phones(which IMO is too young) I got my phone in 6th grade. Iused it for emergencies and calling my homies lol.

[/hide]

I got my first phone on my 11th birthday (Nokia ftw :))

I have a question for people that think kids under 14-15 year old shouldn't have cellphone... Why do you think they shouldn't own a cell phone? It's not hurting you in any significant way, so what do you have against it?

I bought my first cellphone at the age of 20.

I think people should not have a cellphone before the age of 18/19. Kids don't know the value of money and just spend their parent's money all the time on the Cellphone, reason why they should buy it themselves if they want one.

Eh, I got mine when I was twelve. I don't find it a huge deal, I rarely use it. And I get pissed off when people try to call or text me when I'm going to sleep (definitely not at nine o clock...).

But, the phone was free, and our plan is a family plan, so the whole family is included. Might as well jump on the wagon.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

I think people should not have a cellphone before the age of 18/19. Kids don't know the value of money and just spend their parent's money all the time on the Cellphone, reason why they should buy it themselves if they want one.

You don't think someone under the age of "18/19" don't value money and can't pay for themselves?

Hmm...

Rethink pl0x.

verizon envy -- original one... new one looks like a calculator :wall:

My friend got caught texting during school and he closed it (env2) and shes like WT R U DOING and He's like oh im just figuring out a math problem and she's like let me see it. So he hands it too her and shes like alright

Ponder00.png

twssmas.gif

You don't think someone under the age of "18/19" don't value money and can't pay for themselves?

Hmm...

Rethink pl0x.

I never said they can't pay for themselves, if they do, chances are they will learn the value of money, but if it's the parents that pay, tough luck, since it's the parents paying, they will be calling/texting real lots with it.

se_k800i_1.jpg

Sony Ericsson K800i

It's a very good phone.

I have the exact same phone as you. <3:

Very good phone indeed.

Eejits.png

"Football is a simple game made complicated by people who should know better."

se_k800i_1.jpg

Sony Ericsson K800i

It's a very good phone.

I have the exact same phone as you. <3:

Very good phone indeed.

Does that phone slide or anything? Cuz if not it must be kinda old no offense lol.

But i played with my friends LG DARE tody and it is extremely hard to text on lol

Ponder00.png

twssmas.gif

you guys know nothing of "old school"

69.jpg

no games, no camera, no mp3 player, no colour.

Also: Battery dies in about 2 days, and it's huge and heavy.It has a (small) arial and the length from tip to base is about 15cms. it's about 3cms wide.

had it for about a year up until about 3 years ago.

just think of when that phone must have been the it phone everyone had to have like an iphone :shock:

Allybopper.png

just because it's not a sider/flip doesn't mean it's old

Indeed it doesn't. Alot of Sony Ericsson's aren't Slidy/flip phones. The K800i (I posted about owning it to some pages back) is actually very up-to-date. It's just as good as the other phones around apart from a few. For it's price, it's good. I got mine two years ago for 360, and I'm glad I did.

:)

RIP Michaelangelopolous

I'v got a 3 button cell phone. The buttons are my index finger, middle finger, and ring finger. The speaker is the thumb and the talky into part is the pinky

3768_image.jpg

Rofl, I have that phone.

^^Oh and like old to you guys is like a couple years maybe? But like old to me is like couple months or something that's why my parents can't stand getting me a phone. Cuz like 3 months laterall i talk about is a new phone lol.

Ponder00.png

twssmas.gif

I'v got a 3 button cell phone. The buttons are my index finger, middle finger, and ring finger. The speaker is the thumb and the talky into part is the pinky

3768_image.jpg

Rofl, I have that phone.

^^Oh and like old to you guys is like a couple years maybe? But like old to me is like couple months or something that's why my parents can't stand getting me a phone. Cuz like 3 months laterall i talk about is a new phone lol.

Wasteful.

Pricey.

Noob.

[hide=]

3768_image.jpg

Rofl, I have that phone.

Wasteful.

Pricey.

Noob.

[/hide]

Pricey? It's free unless you ruin it with lotion because it's your right hand. Then you need a new one.

;)

Ponder00.png

twssmas.gif