Pictures of your cell phones.

GGunitfan10

nokia-5730-xpressmusic.jpg

I considered getting an iPhone but when I saw this phone I knew I'd rather have tactile keyboard over the touchscreen crap

Not to mention Nokia >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Apple

I hate tactile keyboards, plus with the iPhone the biggest thing is the apps and jailbreaking to use Cydia apps. (Lessthanthree SBSettings, Winterboard and MxTube.) Now I just need iBluetooth to work with the 3GS and Apple to chill out about some apps, mainly Google Voice, which needs to be released for Aussies soon.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol, I don't see what people see in iphones. That's also the phone that crapped the network around here.

I might get a blackberry though.

I have this phone, it's possibly the crappiest phone in the world...

250x270.jpg

Tis a Nokia 1208 that is normally a pay-as-you-go but my super smart parents put it on a plan.... Which makes sense (plus free calling to each other and the house, which is all we really call anyway) only that they could have gotten way better phones for my brother and I. ( http://www.t-mobile.com/shop/Phones/Det ... e9613a78fa )

I should like this Motorola one. Gonna see if when our plan's up if we can get this one (or I could just buy it, it's only $30). Motorola W233 Renew:

250x270.jpg

( http://www.t-mobile.com/shop/Phones/Det ... 99562f46b7 )

Lol, I don't see what people see in iphones. That's also the phone that crapped the network around here.

Because AT&T can't handle it. In Aus most of the major Telecom companies have the iPhone, plus they can handle the usage. Oh, and we have MMS and Tethering, MMS is awesome. :)

I use my phone to talk, text, and check my email.

Some of my friends have iphones/itouch and almost all of the apps that they have is just crap filling out the screen.

To each his own. I have useful apps such as Shazam, Air Sharing, Air Mouse, Photogene, and my fave games are Tap Tap and Peggle.

Pinkbullet3 has a Sony Ericsson T610 from 2005 and he says it works like the day he bought it:

sony-ericsson-t610-mobile-phone.jpg

He also says he has no texting plan so he doesn't do much on it but call people, take very few pictures of vacation places, and play minigolf and Abyss.

:thumbup:

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

Because AT&T can't handle it. In Aus most of the major Telecom companies have the iPhone, plus they can handle the usage. Oh, and we have MMS and Tethering, MMS is awesome. :)

We don't have AT&T around here.

nokia-5730-xpressmusic.jpg

I considered getting an iPhone but when I saw this phone I knew I'd rather have tactile keyboard over the touchscreen crap

Not to mention Nokia >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Apple

Amen.

I'm getting this phone today or tomorrow:

nokia_3100_classic.jpg

Stereo Bluetooth, 1.3mp camera, mini USB port, MP3 player, place for a memory card, and the incredible quality that automatically comes with any Nokia. At 69 it's a steal.

C2b6gs7.png

just ordered a verizon wireless HTC touch pro today :)

$99 and an extra $25 a month for the unlimited web browsing data plan FTMFW. internetz on the road pls?

pics:

2u94nwn.jpg

i should have it thursday or friday i hope :)

its gonna be a HUUUGEE upgrade from my old POS razer V3c that has an amazing battery that lasts 15 minutes of talking..... and like half a day without being on life support, er a charger.

I'm getting this soon, probably:

palm-pre.gif

My dad gets them really cheap through his company, and it doesn't cost any extra with our family plan besides the buying price.

I have this one right now. I dropped it in a puddle by accident a couple days ago, so now it keeps doing things by itself and turning itself on and off.

M510%20by%20Samsung.PNG

We don't have AT&T around here.

Just noticed you are from Canada not USA. :wall:

I really wish Australian Telecom companies would be nice and have unlimited data plans. It'd be worth not having Tethering capabilities in exchange for unlimited data. I really try to avoid going over my data. Really annoying when I forget to turn on wifi or the signal suddenly drops and I'm dling apps using the EDGE network, as I have 3G off when I don't need it.

se_k800i_1.jpg

Sony Ericsson K800i

It's a very good phone.

I concur, although since I got mine it's taken quite the beating and I need to get a new phone soon :( probably in 6 months or less.

Why is everyone obsessed with having 'good' phones? :|

Motorola V3xx just because i dont need an overly good phone =/

Same as me :P It's pretty much the best phone you have purchase if you're not into that fancy GPS and internet gadgets.

cingular-motorola-v3xx.jpg

hiccup.png

I bought it for a few reasons.

1. Music

2. Applications, namely on the symbian platform.

3. Internet, or more specifically, Wi-Fi. I do a lot of e-mailing, but I dont need a blackberry.

4. It's not a Sony ericsson.

Motorola V3xx just because i dont need an overly good phone =/

Same as me :P It's pretty much the best phone you have purchase if you're not into that fancy GPS and internet gadgets.

I am into internet gadgets but I dont need it on my phone #-o

1. Music

2. Applications, namely on the symbian platform.

3. Internet, or more specifically, Wi-Fi. I do a lot of e-mailing, but I dont need a blackberry.

4. It's not a Sony ericsson.

Bolded; I have a Zen :P so that strikes 1, and I rarely get bored enough to play games on my phone. Unless its tetris or bejewled, which my phone has lol. 2 gone :D

I dont email so :|

And lol at last.

EDIT: Shadow I dont think it would be tip.it, it could be all the images and links etc. My phones internet (information purposes, im not a hypocrite) loads kinda slowly in comparison to my friends, even on tip.it.

I dont need a siggy no moar.

And lol at last.

I have been pretty clumsy with my phones in the past, and I find Nokias to be pretty resilient. My N-gage QD has been drop kicked (accidentally) many times and has only suffered a few scratches. The same action performed on a Siemens and Sony Ericsson wielded less than good results (read: They both broke). Plus Sony ericsson phones infuriate me to no end.

Motorola failed me.

The back button = send button in SMS' so the worst thing I have done with my phone is send incomplete/blank messages =/

I dont need a siggy no moar.