Fallout 3

Necromagus

Urgh, was looking for Harden Simms earlier as I disarmed the bomb and his father died previously so I had to report to his son. I wasn't paying attention and went into the armory by accident and now when I load the game up all the Megatonians attack me as well as a robot. Can I reverse this in any way (i.e leaving the town for a few days) or will I have to start the game again? I'll struggle to get out of the town as I only have two stimpaks left and when I load the game I'm on 50HP.

Put it on the lowest difficulty if you haven't already.

Escape.

Wait for 3 days.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

• Replies 667
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Urgh, was looking for Harden Simms earlier as I disarmed the bomb and his father died previously so I had to report to his son. I wasn't paying attention and went into the armory by accident and now when I load the game up all the Megatonians attack me as well as a robot. Can I reverse this in any way (i.e leaving the town for a few days) or will I have to start the game again? I'll struggle to get out of the town as I only have two stimpaks left and when I load the game I'm on 50HP.

Leave town for three days, then come back. They should forget all about it, provided you didn't use any mods that alter that (overhaul kits...I don't think any of them do that but just in case). You can even just wait outside of town for three days and go back in.

Hoping to get a new Signature (with matching avatar) soon. :D

In the meantime...Steam username: )I'll rewrite it later (add me if you want)

I rented Fallout 3, and didn't like it. These type of games like Morrowind and Fallout 3 I really hate. Just not my kind of games.

Of course, for who does like these kind of games, it looks promising.

What specifically didn't you like about it? I ask because the first time I rented it I hated it, but the second time it wass great. Also, how far did you go?

I had to get the sattelite for Radio News Galaxy, and I just hate the gameplay and the monsters. I had it on very easy and it was still a problem. I hardly ever had much ammo, always used a combat knife. I got sick of searching through abandoned metros to my next objective. Only thing I did like were those guys in the cool armor and the helmets. Brotherhood of steel paladins I think. I do want to know what happened about his father.

GG.gif

I rented Fallout 3, and didn't like it. These type of games like Morrowind and Fallout 3 I really hate. Just not my kind of games.

What specifically didn't you like about it? I ask because the first time I rented it I hated it, but the second time it wass great. Also, how far did you go?

I had to get the sattelite for Radio News Galaxy, and I just hate the gameplay and the monsters. I had it on very easy and it was still a problem. I hardly ever had much ammo, always used a combat knife. I got sick of searching through abandoned metros to my next objective. Only thing I did like were those guys in the cool armor and the helmets. Brotherhood of steel paladins I think. I do want to know what happened about his father.

Thats odd. The entire point is to survive rather than get everything at the beginning and be godly. I guess its based on preference, but I find it rather odd that people aren't satisfied with look. And the satisfaction of finding what you needed was great. Also, you don't have to search for your next objective through means of wandering--you could use your pip boy's world map and follow the marker.

Thats odd. The entire point is to survive rather than get everything at the beginning and be godly. I guess its based on preference, but I find it rather odd that people aren't satisfied with look. And the satisfaction of finding what you needed was great. Also, you don't have to search for your next objective through means of wandering--you could use your pip boy's world map and follow the marker.

Just really wasn't my kind of game. I usually play shooters and RPG's such as Final Fantasy and Last Remnant.

GG.gif

Just really wasn't my kind of game. I usually play shooters and RPG's such as Final Fantasy and Last Remnant.

Hm, I guess it just wasn't for you.

@ King on how you feel great when you find what you need:

YES! You know how in the movies when someone finds something that to us is so basic, and they're like... overjoyed? That's how this game feels, and I love that.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

So, how does the DLC work? I've heard that it's all simulations, but then how do the simulations tie in with the main game, like new items and stuff?

A group of Brotherhood Outcasts want access to a high-tech armory in their base, but can't get into it without using the Pip-Boy to complete a U.S. military simulation. They seek you out, you complete the Operation:Anchorage simulation, and the armory is opened. The armory contains various goodies, and a few of the items from the simulation: The Winterized Power Armor, the shocksword, the trench knife, the Gauss Rifle, and the Chinese Stealth Suit. They're pretty cool.

So, how does the DLC work? I've heard that it's all simulations, but then how do the simulations tie in with the main game, like new items and stuff?

A group of Brotherhood Outcasts want access to a high-tech armory in their base, but can't get into it without using the Pip-Boy to complete a U.S. military simulation. They seek you out, you complete the Operation:Anchorage simulation, and the armory is opened. The armory contains various goodies, and a few of the items from the simulation: The Winterized Power Armor, the shocksword, the trench knife, the Gauss Rifle, and the Chinese Stealth Suit. They're pretty cool.

And, if you have a PC, you can get mods that allow you to get the winterized combat armor, the chinese armor, etc...Basically things that were in the simulation that you couldn't get.

Since I had to restart the whole entire game over, its actually been very nostalgic, plus with some overhaul and retextures, it feels like a whole new and fun game.

Game is great but.....need moar enemies pl0x.

My Lincolns repeater was getting tired of the endless spawn of mutant spawns.

Aside from that great game.

I've never found the Repeater, can you tell me where it is please?

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Lincoln%27s_Repeater

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Game is great but.....need moar enemies pl0x.

My Lincolns repeater was getting tired of the endless spawn of mutant spawns.

Aside from that great game.

I've never found the Repeater, can you tell me where it is please?

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Lincoln%27s_Repeater

Thank you very much :)

sycosis5.png

winterkingre4.png

Just remember to check the wikia if you ever have any question about anything Fallout 3, because it will most likely answer your question if you search in the right place.

Doesn't take much to use the search function on it if it concers and item/quest.

Its certainly helped me aquire some of the named weapons and find some places.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Does ayone else find it wierd that Harold from Fallout 2 is in 3?

He was in the original aswell.

I don't find it weird, he was made by the FEV and is being consumed by a tree. Most of him is now composed of a tree, I don't find it strange he would have a long lifespan.

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Harold

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Does ayone else find it wierd that Harold from Fallout 2 is in 3?

He was in the original aswell.

I don't find it weird, he was made by the FEV and is being consumed by a tree. Most of him is now composed of a tree, I don't find it strange he would have a long lifespan.

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Harold

Even so, how did he migrate across the United States? From California to Washington? That would be interesting to figure out.

Magic.

Though really, he walked? Or he could have been transported, you never know.

I was pondering transportation, but all methods of transportation are invalid in a Nuclear Waste besides by Brahmin, and iy wouldn't make sense that he waslked because he can barely move and hes rooted into the ground.

Its one of those things that is impossible to figure out. :lol:

Harold wasn't always a tree though.

Besides, the Enclave have those helicopter looking things.

Didn't think of the vertibird, but why would the Enclave transport Harold to a different location, a peaceful place and all of that, without at least taking the place over? They would have taken over Oasis and probably harnessed the locations resources, such as the purified water and stuff. Besides, its important to know that although he wasn't always a tree, this game takes place directly after Fallout and Fallout 2, about 30 years-ish later. So Harold would still have been the tree.