Edit: 20,000,000 Slayer / I found the Front Page? Yarly.

167th to 20mill+ slay exp.

20000000slayexpgv1.png

Had been around 90 to 60k or so away from 20million after doing that SNC slayer competition a little over a month ago now, so I finally just decided to go get this. Fortunately the math to get 20mil exactly wasnt too bad, only had to do 154 of my dark beasts at 225.5 exp each and skip forever till I got a decent task next. Then did 99 of my 130 dust devils and ended up 4950 Exp off of 20mil, aka found an ape toll penguin and BOOM.

=====

Yips, got bored, and was training some summoning up today, and I made alot of pouches and familiars and yada yada yada all over again.

And ran out of stuffs and O M G! look what happened to my experience points when I had no stuffs left! Like yarly!

17171717ingameexpan4.png

So now when your scrolling through the highscores of runescape and you happen to wonder over to the newest skill in added to this game my name shall you see down there holding up that bottom most spot. That '21st best summoner' in all the land spot for all of a few more days in a row.

But alas, thats alot of work for myself to do, let alone the rest of you weather you know me or not, so I guess I have to put another picture in here. Afterall what good is a thread without a few pictures here and there?

17171717summonexpuo7.png

CLICK - 770th to 99 SLAYER 2/4/08 - 204th to 99 Summoning 7/1/08 CLICK

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

[Hide=List of Drops That I haven't updated in Years but want to keep in my Sig anyways...]VISAGE DROP - 12/06/07

3 Duo Sara Hilts, 3 Duo Arma Hilts, 2 Trio Arma Hilts.

Dark Bows: (11) Dragon Boots: (50!)

Whip Drops: (42!!!) Dragon Drops: (90+!!!!!) 2 D CHAINS!, 3 D Axe, 8 D meds, 7 left halfs, 7 D legs, 6 skirts, 8 Spears[/hide]

Thanks for all the replies people, just something that I finally decided to do, always been partial to summon, Id say I like it just as much or maybe more then my slayer, and we all know that I absolutely love my slayer. <3:

Still have enough charms to get like 17.4m or so / back on the front page but meh. I might continue to go higher when I start slaying again if I get anymore bored of skilling for 30 minutes here and there and getting off to do other things.

Lol, already passed up by nintendo_swe :P

Lol na, he was never passed by me. :lol: Someone else found there way onto the list, I wanna say it was jjcc24, not sure though.

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

[Hide=List of Drops That I haven't updated in Years but want to keep in my Sig anyways...]VISAGE DROP - 12/06/07

Whip Drops: (42!!!) Dragon Drops: (90+!!!!!) 2 D CHAINS!, 3 D Axe, 8 D meds, 7 left halfs, 7 D legs, 6 skirts, 8 Spears[/hide]

Congratulations, you have know reached level 99 Failure. You can now head to druminator17 and pick up your failure cape.

Oh, I see, and look at your front picture, Evil God is the one that made it on up.

LMFAO.

Why I had to randomly guess at the person that made it on up there and even notice how good overall evil god is statwise and still not know he was the one that snunk his way in there is beyond me. :oops:

Its almost like there was a picture there or something. :lol:

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

Congratulations, I rarely come on here anymore, so I doubt you remember me, (Danofilth2) quit ages ago haha, well only about a year but still.

That is a great accomplishment, if you do remember me, then hai, and PM me for my MSN if you wanna talk more, if not, then sorry?

Once again, great job.

21ed8x.jpg

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

167th to 20mill+ slay exp.

20000000slayexpgv1.png

Had been around 90 to 60k or so away from 20million after doing that SNC slayer competition a little over a month ago now, so I finally just decided to go get this. Fortunately the math to get 20mil exactly wasnt too bad, only had to do 154 of my dark beasts at 225.5 exp each and skip forever till I got a decent task next. Then did 99 of my 130 dust devils and ended up 4950 Exp off of 20mil, aka found an ape toll penguin and BOOM.

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png