The history of your forum/game name.

AceSpitball

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I honestly have no clue where my name came from. Ultima probably came from the spell in Final Fantasy, which looks trippy. The '92 is my birth year. Not sure on where the "nia" came from. Probably from some element or something.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

Ehm, my forum name comes from my RS character (because it's from late 2001 or something).

My RS name is an abbreviation of my two names IRL.

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

Wow pryomancer, all this time I've been thinking pyro... Thanks a lot. Now whenever I look at your name I have to get in a 5 minute discussion with myself about the name choice and letter switching.

As for my name, Warren is my first name. the 2 and 11 are for my birthday (November 2nd. Last weekend. Happy 15th to me ::' ). I wanted just Warren as my rs screenname but it was taken. I had the account "Warren" added to my friendlist for a while so that if he ever logged on I could beg for his account. He never logged on :(

I really hate when people in rs call me war. My name is not derived from warfare, it is my name. Either call me Warren or Warren211. One kid even made a typo and called me Warner. I yelled at him "do I look like an animaniac to you?!?!". I made the mistake of telling some of the guys of this on Forsakenmage chat and whenever I go in the chat, someone usually says "Hi warner". It grinds my gears to no end.

What's funny about my name is that everywhere I go in runescape someone comes up and says "Warren's my last name" or "Warren's my first name" or "Warren's my city name" "Warren's the street I live on". If you want to be an internet stalker, use Warren in your name ;)

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

The dsavi part came from my first RS name, Dsavi, which is a mixup of my first name, Davis. I needed something I could remember I suppose. Then Dsavi got hacked (The password was my name) and so I created another account on RS called Dsavi X4. It made sense at the time; Apparently anything with X4 at the end was cool, but hey, I was 9. Eventually I tried to drop the X4, so it became dsavi and that's worked out pretty good.

Thats similar to my story,

My brother introduced me to Runescape and I had to think of a name to get started. I quickly started to think, and I thought of some random cheer, 'woopidoo'. Woopidoo it was.

I started playing, and after playing for some months I suddenly got questioned through PM's by a Jagex Staff impersonator. He said I misbehaved, and me in all my innocence gave away the password so he could solve the problem.

Some weeks later, the 30k I carefully saved up AND my full mith were gone. :cry:

I decided to start all over again and chose the name Woopidoo2, the second woopidoo that started from scratch. And that name stuck, as I checked out these Tip.it forums that someone recommended to me (Rodsay, I dont think anyone knows her). I didnt expect much of these forums because I never posted on one, but I started to like it and I'm still here :)

carsignatureis3.jpg

[http://woopidoo2.deviantart.com]

[Tip.it Moderator from Dec 10, 2006 to 03 Sep, 2008]

I had this on the last 'name origin' topic we had, everyone was like, 'wow I never noticed that before'.

It's like that (urban legend?) Cambridge study. We really do read the word as a whole. Like... consistently... for like three years... every time...

Seriously, what the hell.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

My name has such a boring story. M E O L are my initials, and that's it. :|

-Yes, people usually have two names and two surnames here.

This signature is intentionally left blank.

Thus I thought I'd take the name 'pyromancer', yet as I'm sure you all realise, my name is pryomancer.

In all the time I've been here I can honestly say that I never noticed that. Wow.

:lol: WOW I never noticed either

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Thus I thought I'd take the name 'pyromancer', yet as I'm sure you all realise, my name is pryomancer.

In all the time I've been here I can honestly say that I never noticed that. Wow.

Never ever.Perhaps its because of that thing where we can still read as long as the first and last letters are the same.

Anywho,mine came from a comic I drew which featured a dragoon.No idea what that is anymore,just that he somehow had a son...

Guild Sane would be due to a game I played where EVERY thing had a guild,including "Guild of the Sane" so hey,thats pretty funny.

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

The afternoon before I started playing runescape, must be over 7 years ago by now, a friend of mine was rolling a cigarette but kinda messed up, stuttering the legendary word 'oy' in the process. Because I'm a history fanatic, and because runescape required a nickname longer than 2 letters, I added the Great, which I must've thought sounded cool, referring to Alexander and Charles (Charlemagne). Now it just sounds pompous and ridiculous, but hey, I'm not the only one with a silly nickname.

Bill Hicks[/url]":dhj2kan9]Since the one thing we can say about fundamental matter is, that it is vibrating. And since all vibrations are theoretically sound, then it is not unreasonable to suggest that the universe is music and should be perceived as such.

heinzny2.jpg

The afternoon before I started playing runescape, must be over 7 years ago by now, a friend of mine was rolling a cigarette but kinda messed up, stuttering the legendary word 'oy' in the process. Because I'm a history fanatic, and because runescape required a nickname longer than 2 letters, I added the Great, which I must've thought sounded cool, referring to Alexander and Charles (Charlemagne). Now it just sounds pompous and ridiculous, but hey, I'm not the only one with a silly nickname.

What about Frederik?

devilgod.jpeg

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

What about Frederik?

Don't care so much for Freddy, all he did was bash some great philosophers and musicians after they had worked for him.

Bill Hicks[/url]":dhj2kan9]Since the one thing we can say about fundamental matter is, that it is vibrating. And since all vibrations are theoretically sound, then it is not unreasonable to suggest that the universe is music and should be perceived as such.

heinzny2.jpg

What about Frederik?

Don't care so much for Freddy, all he did was bash some great philosophers and musicians after they had worked for him.

Meh,you like Alex,and thats enough for me.He,in my opinion should be given an extra great.His death was tragic though.

devilgod.jpeg

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

Meh,you like Alex,and thats enough for me.He,in my opinion should be given an extra great.His death was tragic though.

Mega Alex the Super Awesome and slightly gay, now that would stick :P

heinzny2.jpg

Mega Alex the Super Awesome and slightly gay, now that would stick :P

Heh.Imagine if you had taken that and made it your name.Oy the super awesome and slightly gay.Yeah you wouldn't have the same respect.

devilgod.jpeg

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

Sumpta is short for Assumpta/Assunta, an Italian name that refers to the assumption of the blessed virgin Mary. I didn't choose it because of religious zest though, I just really like the name.

Sadly, Sumpta was already taken on RS (though he/she never made it to the highscores, bleh). I added 13 because I didn't think I'd end up playing the game, I was just checking if its contents was okay for the kids to play (had a job at a computer centre). The 13 dates back from my first hotmailaccount that some American guy on a chat made for me. He chose 13 because of my big fascination for vampires at the time (I was 16 or so, so no, it didn't and doesn't refer to my age).

Neither did I!

:lol:

Doomy edit: I like sheep

Neither did I!

I think it comes from the fact that we read the word as a whole, so that we can still udrennastd wdros meixd up, which in this case works against us, rather than for us.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Neither did I!

I think it comes from the fact that we read the word as a whole, so that we can still udrennastd wdros meixd up, which in this case works against us, rather than for us.

I've always read his name right 8-)

Though I've somehow read Gandalf's name as Gundorf until I was halfway the second book and finally read it properly :?

2dvjurb.png

My names actually have decent histories.

bloodyhatchetbear - Back in the day when I spent half of my waking life in chatrooms, I was in this one specific room, and was in tere quite often. Every once in a while we'd all go and make chat names that all have something to do with each other. The one time I joined in the theme was "Bad Care Bears". There were a whole bunch of them, Stabbing Hearts Bear, Discord Bear, all kinds. I chose mine from the fact that I like this cetain music group, and they mention hatchets alot in their music. The person who started this whole thing did bear pictures to go along with all the names, and mine just kinda stuck.

Jasmine Tobb - Stems from Jasmine Tobbin, an RP name I created when I was like 15. Since RS wouldn't let me use that many letters, I shortened it down alot.

Robo Ginseng (one of my nub accounts) - When the new Tutorial thingy came out, I made this account to check it out. I couldn't think of a name, so I looked around the room. I saw a toy robot dog thingy, and a can of Mountain Dew Supernova, which has ginseng in it. Thus, the name was born. So, if you're ever stuck on making a new account name, look around for inspiration.

This is like to 10000th thread we've had about this?

Anyway I was going for a final fantasy themed name. While being disatisfied with that I was playing chrono trigger at the time and got the idea "Life" from the spell. Then mage is the person who casts the spell. Finally 12 is a random number I picked out. Thinking about it now Antipodemage sounds pretty cool.

Luner wolf8, another one of my named, was named after my favorite animal, a wolf. I thought of what wolfs are associated with, howling at the moon. My spelling really blew back then and I misspelled lunar. Again a random number in the name. A week later lunar diplomacy came out and I felt like an idiot.

Hevanslight. Originaly supposed to be heavenslight but it was too long so I got creative and move some letters around and chopped one off.

1 hit y00. A name I made to try the new tut, I just mixed the letters and numbers until I got the first free name.

My other names have been hacked into and jagex won't grant them back to me :wall: Goodbye gotanks22 and yurmi.