What Game(s) Did You Last Get and What Are You Playing?

runescapeloser22

Finally finished TW3 last night. Apparently i even got the "good" ending, which is nice. Really amazing game. Still have a few side quests/treasure hunts to finish then i'm pretty much done with the game. I did end up failing 3 side quests because i messed up at some point, but it's no big deal. Gotta admit, i was skeptic at first but TW3 turned out to be one of the best RPGs i have played in my life. I don't find that this kind of game has much replay value, but i'm going to do another playthrough of it without a doubt. Aaaand i got Lords of the Fallen today. 

I found TW2 to be kind of clunky in regards to the inventory, I just for some reason could never get anything to work so I barely played it. What can you tell me about this

For whatever reason i'm finding it hard to remember what TW2's inventory was like. But TW3's inventory is really easy to navigate, really easy to use. New items will always be first in their respective categories. There's different inventory "pages" for different types of items. I'd say it's probably similar to Dark Souls 2 in a way, but with less categories. 

Are you playing with a mouse/keyboard or a controller?

All_My_Love.png Bun_Dem.png

max.png 50.png

I started TW3, liked what I saw during the brief time I was playing around with it.

Paused it though, I am gonna play through TW2 first, but half of me is torn between Dark difficulty for the dark gear or just plow through normal, or even forget about TW2...

While I am making up my mind, back to FF13, currently plowing through the missions in Chapter 10.

Anyone know if all of the missions can be done without progressing Chapter 10? I pretty much maxed out all of my char's primary roles thus far, haven't touch the secondary roles yet, but I am pretty much plowing through the missions.

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)

I like Rome Total War, but I am staggeringly bad at it.

Oh, and there is no waterfall in ETS2, I was just imagining things apparently. Still, the Norway part of ETS2 Scandinavia is amazing, now that I've had a chance to travel all of it.

Cook, Serve, Delicious. It sorta feels like a old flash game I used to play, and it's wonderful. Very nice balance of challenge and easy. Awesome to play while catching up on YouTube/TV as well. 

Also, they announced Fallout 4. No other place to discuss it really and I ain't making a thread. Anyone as keen as I am?

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

Cook, Serve, Delicious. It sorta feels like a old flash game I used to play, and it's wonderful. Very nice balance of challenge and easy. Awesome to play while catching up on YouTube/TV as well. 

Also, they announced Fallout 4. No other place to discuss it really and I ain't making a thread. Anyone as keen as I am?

Not yet, but I'm sure I'll get there sooner or later.

• 3 weeks later...

Euro Truck Simulator 2 has been my jam lately

Such a great game. I think I've posted this before, but I still can't believe it's as fun as it is. The premise sounds so boring, but I find the game usually quite relaxing. Really hope ATS comes out this year.

World of Warships lately. I think we're in pre open beta now (it's open beta, but testers only. I guess they're using us to make sure it all works, since open beta is basically the games official release, and it gives us a chance at a little head start as an extra reward I suppose). Downloading that right now. Given how much they are screwing around with World of Tanks at the moment, this at least gives me a good alternative until they figure out what they want with WoT and implement it. I'm not totally opposed to all the changes they are trying to make, but I dislike playing games during that kind of transition period.

Not sure WoWS will be a success though. I mean, it was never going to beat out WoT, but there are issues with the game (that they won't even acknowledge as things that might be a problem) that could see the game go the way of World of Warplanes (a complete failure). It doesn't have direct competition though, so maybe it will work (WoWP also took the stance of "listening to tester feedback is stupid, so we'll just do what we want and everyone will love it!". Yeah, how did that work out last time?).

Euro Truck Simulator 2 has been my jam lately

Such a great game. I think I've posted this before, but I still can't believe it's as fun as it is. The premise sounds so boring, but I find the game usually quite relaxing. Really hope ATS comes out this year.

World of Warships lately. I think we're in pre open beta now (it's open beta, but testers only. I guess they're using us to make sure it all works, since open beta is basically the games official release, and it gives us a chance at a little head start as an extra reward I suppose). Downloading that right now. Given how much they are screwing around with World of Tanks at the moment, this at least gives me a good alternative until they figure out what they want with WoT and implement it. I'm not totally opposed to all the changes they are trying to make, but I dislike playing games during that kind of transition period.

Not sure WoWS will be a success though. I mean, it was never going to beat out WoT, but there are issues with the game (that they won't even acknowledge as things that might be a problem) that could see the game go the way of World of Warplanes (a complete failure). It doesn't have direct competition though, so maybe it will work (WoWP also took the stance of "listening to tester feedback is stupid, so we'll just do what we want and everyone will love it!". Yeah, how did that work out last time?).

People that see that WoT is pay2win will see that (assuming WoW isn't pay2win) the game is more fun because it's more balanced without obviously paying to win

max.png 50.png

WoW isn't a pay 2 win because there is no microtransaction in WoW that helps directly with getting loot from raids. You can buy gold yes, but gold only gets you so far.

Even if you are into 'buying' loot, you are still going to be, at most, same as everyone else. There is nothing you can pay for in WoW that makes you better than someone else who doesn't.

Edit:

For Steam sale I got

Wolfenstein: Old Blood

Age of Mythology Extended Edition

Final Fantasy 13-2

Currently flipping back and forth between RS (hoping to max before a new skill), FF13 and FF4 on steam (don't ask...)

Aiming to get all achievements on FF13, currently abusing Death on Adamantoises for ingots.

• Like 1

tim_chenw2.png

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)

• 4 weeks later...

I finally got GTA V. It's very different to the previous titles I find, and mostly in good ways. I've also been pleasantly surprised by Trevor, whom I thought would be totally unrelatable one dimensional character that I would despise the entire time.

Of course, the reason I finally bought the game is because the LSPD:FR mod is coming along nicely, and I'm ready to move on from LCPD:FR and the crashes every 15-30 minutes that mod entails. Loving the big map, though I have to admit that it often doesn't feel as big as it really is. Depends on what you are doing. Sometimes it feels smaller than San Andreas, and sometimes it feels endless. I do love that the entire map was open at the start of the story. I've always hated that in previous titles, and Rockstar finally seem to have come around.

I finally got GTA V. It's very different to the previous titles I find, and mostly in good ways. I've also been pleasantly surprised by Trevor, whom I thought would be totally unrelatable one dimensional character that I would despise the entire time.

Of course, the reason I finally bought the game is because the LSPD:FR mod is coming along nicely, and I'm ready to move on from LCPD:FR and the crashes every 15-30 minutes that mod entails. Loving the big map, though I have to admit that it often doesn't feel as big as it really is. Depends on what you are doing. Sometimes it feels smaller than San Andreas, and sometimes it feels endless. I do love that the entire map was open at the start of the story. I've always hated that in previous titles, and Rockstar finally seem to have come around.

That's funny, I think it's so big idk where the heck I'm going or what I'm doing. I pre-ordered GTA5 and like with GTA4, was dissapointed pretty much... Just not into the game

max.png 50.png

Diablo Reaper of Souls :P

Yesssssssssss. Loved D3:ROS until I went months without a Furnace or Starmetal Kukri (Witch Doctor).

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Diablo Reaper of Souls :P

Yesssssssssss. Loved D3:ROS until I went months without a Furnace or Starmetal Kukri (Witch Doctor).

I haven't played in a few months but I still haven't seen either, in the ages I've been playing. 

• Like 1

max.png 50.png

I have seen 1 furnace and 1 SMK, though what I haven't seen is Calamity.

In fact I didn't realise I had an SMK on one of the servers until I checked it up, I hadn't even rolled a WD on that server either.

Been contemplating on getting MGS:V, the preorder bonus is currently getting both parts of the game for $60.

tim_chenw2.png