What Game(s) Did You Last Get and What Are You Playing?

runescapeloser22

Picked up Titan Quest & Grim Dawn

Playing through Grim Dawn right now.

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)

Dragon Age, Dragon Age, Dragon Age.

Origins.

Lovin' it so far, and I'm so glad there's so much more to go. Mostly resolved the Redcliffe situation, but I had to make a detour to the Circle Tower to resolve a little plot point, so I'm in dream land at the moment. Now that I've gotten a bit better at the combat, and found a healer, I'm enjoying it even more. Tons of lore and story, right up my street.

Spent a whole two fitty in the Steam sale this year, I did well. I think last winter sale I dropped like fifty bucks. I only bought the DLC for Outlast, so when my brother, his mate and I finally finish the main campaign, we can jump into that. It's our sometimes often not tradition when my brother's mate is around.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

CS Nexon: Zombies

Dead Island: Epidemic

F.E.A.R. Online

Total war series

Firefall<3

Path of Exile

Loadout

Natural selection 2

Planetside 2

Quake Live

Rise of the triad.
Mission against Terror

Dirty Bomb (coming to steam)

Upcoming/Alpha/Beta

Nosgoth

Rise of incarnates (made by Harada, creator of tekken)

Overwatch

Heroes of the Storm (oh yay more LOLcrap)

Sway all day, Butterfly flaps all the way!  tumblr_inline_mp4i2qAGS11qz4rgp.gif

✿ ♥‿♥)

Got the Old Gods DLC for CK2. God, it makes it so much more interesting, now that I can play as Estonians!

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

Path of Exile is a Diablo clone, which is pretty impressive :)

1325 skills. I must stop stroking myself.

Nother alpha/beta:

https://www.therepopulation.com/

Yes i'm hooked on Sci Fi the past few months... Beyond epic

Sway all day, Butterfly flaps all the way!  tumblr_inline_mp4i2qAGS11qz4rgp.gif

✿ ♥‿♥)

I dropped 25 hours into Path of Exile in a couple weeks when my sister and her boyfriend got me onto it. I never finished because all of all the disconnects I was getting, and it was pretty slow going on my old PC. I've been meaning to re-install and go again with a different class, but haven't got around to it with my continuing Dragon Age and the now finished Walking Dead adventures. Plus I should really play the games I actually paid for first.

#rpgformod

World of Tanks.

Never heard of it but saw it streamed alot on twitch.

After stumbling across The Mighty Jingles youtube channel I gave it go.

I like his channel and I get his humor since we were born in the same decade.

Anyway, the game is pretty addictive.

Best thing to come out of Russia since before the communist revolution.

Exclusive Legacy Mode Player

Golvellius.png

He just successfully trolled you with "courtesy" and managed to get a reaction out of you. Lol

I fell in love with Shadow of Mordor, even though the combat got pretty easy. But that nemesis system.

I will forever hate Dugza the Scholar.

Yeah, loving the Nemesis system. I didn't realize that the Captains don't always die. I think I've had one captain come back to fight me twice, though I cut off his head on the third kill, so I think I finally settled that one (and he had killed me at least once before I killed him a bunch of times). It also adds some pressure on me to not pull a stupid and get myself killed, since time undoes the damage I am doing to the army.

But yeah, I have some serious grudge matches going on, especially with one dude with a crossbow. I'll have to remember the name. Was one of the first Captains to kill me, and got himself promoted a couple times now, and has killed a few captains himself. I've tried to take him down a couple times, and it's never panned out. I screw up and end up fighting the lesser captains that seem to flock to him instead until I finally get swamped and die.

That Dugza bastard had killed me over 10 times, he had those seriously op traits (he could ONLY be harmed by stealth) and he got from a regular orc to a warchief on my watch.

It took me half an hour of bait and switch game with Dugza to finally kill that bloody bastard from stealth.

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc

That Dugza bastard had killed me over 10 times, he had those seriously op traits (he could ONLY be harmed by stealth) and he got from a regular orc to a warchief on my watch.

It took me half an hour of bait and switch game with Dugza to finally kill that bloody bastard from stealth.

That just sounds evil.

Honest to God, Goat Simulator

Sorry.

• Like 2

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau

It gets a lot of undeserved hate. Really, the only thing wrong with it is the price.

It's the best goat physics game I know. 

Meanwhile, the next game I'll buy will probably be Mighty No 9 when it comes out on Steam in April. 

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau

Bloody [bleep]ing CKII keeps crashing around 200 years in. Done so for 3 different saves now already, rendering the game pretty much unplayable... Losing 10+ hours of progress for computer-freezing crashes... Only hard reset gets out of them...

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc

In case anyone happens to care, or was wanting to get some new peripherals...

https://insider.razerzone.com/index.php?threads/insider-ces-2015-appreciation-sale.1920/

Make a "Razer Insider" account (free to create, then promptly ignore), and they'll give you a code for 50% off of one item of your choosing from their store, or 30% of a "RazerBlade" (a gaming laptop I guess?).

Normally I'm not too trusting of Razer's stuff, but 50% off a new headset is tempting...

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Got an Xbox One over Christmas, along with Diablo 3 and CoD. Already had both on 360, but Diablo 3 on the current consoles is much better. Haven't been able to stop playing Diablo 3...

Playing a mixture of...

• Borderlands the Pre-Sequel (A lot of fun...but not much of a upgrade from BL2 to this one, almost seems like a massive DLC rather then it's own game. Sorta like Fallout Nv was to FO3.)
  • Both Oblivion and Skyrim. (Friend of mine got me the anthology for all the ES games so I am replaying all of them since I have the DLC)
  • Elite Dangerous (Oh this game once it gets polished is going to be amazing. Cannot wait for the first major patch)
  • Bravery Default. Picked this up on a whim a few days ago when I got a really good paycheck. I have to say I am rather impressed so far. The story does feel like a standard JRPG one however I do not care. Great combat system, graphics (for a 3DS), music and just the general atmosphere the game provides is great. I highly recommend this)

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Euro Truck Simulator 2.

Not even kidding, this is the most enjoyable game I've played in a while. I laughed at the idea of it when I bought it a year ago for like six bucks, but after seeing Brutalmoose (highly recommend) and later PBG (medium recommend) play it on YouTube for a bit, I finally installed it and I'm lovin' it. I've only got one truck to my name and I'm doing long deliveries all over the place, but I'm slowly making my way towards upgrading home base, buying another truck and hiring my first driver. Highly recommend this game, but only when it goes on sale, it might not be as good for you as it is for me.

Also if you want to add me on Steam, click here.

• Like 1

#rpgformod

Euro Truck Simulator 2.

Not even kidding, this is the most enjoyable game I've played in a while. I laughed at the idea of it when I bought it a year ago for like six bucks, but after seeing Brutalmoose (highly recommend) and later PBG (medium recommend) play it on YouTube for a bit, I finally installed it and I'm lovin' it. I've only got one truck to my name and I'm doing long deliveries all over the place, but I'm slowly making my way towards upgrading home base, buying another truck and hiring my first driver. Highly recommend this game, but only when it goes on sale, it might not be as good for you as it is for me.

You hear the same thing over and over from people. I find it to be a very relaxing game myself, and I enjoy driving. I can' wait until they finish up American Truck Simulator, since I prefer the long nose style to the flat fronts. I should probably look at mods to hold me over in the mean time, but I got turned off by some that had a seam where the truck would normally end (between cap and engine).

Euro Truck Simulator 2.

You hear the same thing over and over from people. I find it to be a very relaxing game myself, and I enjoy driving. I can' wait until they finish up American Truck Simulator, since I prefer the long nose style to the flat fronts. I should probably look at mods to hold me over in the mean time, but I got turned off by some that had a seam where the truck would normally end (between cap and engine).

Ah man, that'd be sweet. I said that to my brother today (Who still doesn't get it), that I'd prefer it if I could drive the other style of trucks. Might keep my ears open for news of this. Regardless, I'll still be driving on the wrong side of the road, we need Australian Truck Simulator. Does anywhere in Europe change sides?

#rpgformod

UK for that matter.

But you guys know why we have flat noses on European trucks? It's because we don't have such large amount of space on freeways and thus there is a pan-European limit on the length of lorries. To make the most of it, truck companies build flat-nosed trucks.

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc