What Game(s) Did You Last Get and What Are You Playing?

runescapeloser22

Finally picked up a game for my PS4.

BF hardline

Pretty damn cool 64 players on a medium sized map.

When i played BF Hardline for the first time i was kind of amazed that Xbox could handle 64 Player lobbies. It's epic though. So much chaos on some of the maps. How are you enjoying it so far? What guns have you used/do you like? You have a favorite map yet?

RuneScape, fishing at the Whale's Maw.

melos2_zpsjnpxw8yx.jpg
"To do all that one is able to do, is to be a man; to do all that one would like to do, is to be a god." - Napoleon I

ArenaScape! And RuneScape of course :) .

melos2_zpsjnpxw8yx.jpg
"To do all that one is able to do, is to be a man; to do all that one would like to do, is to be a god." - Napoleon I

Dragon Age II: I finished it yesterday. I can definitely see how 'streamlined' it is compared to Origins, but I don't think that's necessarily a bad thing. It got a little tiring at times trying to work out armour/weaponry for 9 party members some times. And they re-use every area about a hundred times, but I still found it fun. Plus I'm fairly sure I got it for free on Origin, so 27 hours of fun for nothing. It's just a shame I couldn't import my save from Origins, and I likely won't be able to import this save to Inquisition when I inevitably get it.

Pokemon Y: I have a really bad habit of playing Pokemon games up until the Elite 4 and then getting bored of throwing myself at them until I beat them. So I decided to rectify that and finish this game up, two years after I got to the Elite 4. And I beat them all in one try. So that was neat.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

I remember I downloaded TF2 maybe when it first or shortly after it became free. It was like a 10/15GB download on older Australian broadband, and it took forever. I played 20 minutes, hated it, and uninstalled it a couple weeks later.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

RuneScape, collecting incandescent energy.

melos2_zpsjnpxw8yx.jpg

Diablo 3, patch 2.4.2 is out!

melos2_zpsjnpxw8yx.jpg

Diablo 3, patch 2.4.2 is out!

Seems kinda disappointing to me. No real new content. I mostly play WD, and the only thing that really changed is switching out 1 or 2 items, but the build remains mostly the same. My Barb isn't changing at all, neither is my Crusader. I think my Wizard build might have actually got nerfed, i haven't really checked yet. I don't really play DH but i doubt DH really changed since last season. And it seems like Monks have gone back to Generator meta, which i find extremely boring. I think if i actually do play this season it'll be on my WD. I want to try push for mid 90s at least. Last season i made almost no progression. Season 5 my highest GRrift was 85, Season 6 my highest was 86 despite things getting easier/me finding better gear. But i really didn't play all that much anyway.

RuneScape, training up Invention via fishing!

melos2_zpsjnpxw8yx.jpg

RuneScape, fish fish fish.

melos2_zpsjnpxw8yx.jpg

No Man's Sky.

There's some issues. Animals get repitive quickly, no ship customization, terrain seems to just be rolling hills with no tall mountains or deep valleys. A lot of people are upset because of a lack of multiplayer but I prefer it without it. I'm still having fun with it the game though.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Decided to try getting back into Minecraft. I think it's been 2 or 3 years since I last played. Decided to go with the Direwolf20 mod pack. I wanted a pack that isn't "all of the mods", but the FTB lite pack was missing Buildcraft, which is a no go for me. So this is a bit more involved than I was looking for, but the mod list does look pretty solid, and it includes all my old favorites, or their successors. I'm off to a pretty good start as well. I might even have found enough diamonds to get a quarry running, though I think I'm still short.

I always used to get impatient and cheat before, and I think I can suck it up now and play the game right, which should be good for holding my interest.