new stat menu and sailing

Trey

Hey guys spiroff90 here,

We all know that there will be a new skill coming out in the somewhat near future correct? well with the current stat menu there is no room for another skill! So i started thinking about ways to fit more skills into the stat menu. what i did was integrate the mage menu with the stat menu to create this. I think all you really need is the skill icon and then a large number representing the skill level. When that skill level is 100%+ blue, 75% it turns green, 50% orange, 25% red. ( had to get rid of yellow because that is the default color, i don't mind what the colors actually are) Seeing as the only skills that really lower are already displayed on the mini map you can get rid of the double number system we currently have.

example 50/50 would become 50

[hide=New statistics menu WITH SAILING]newstatmenupr7.png[/hide]

thats what the stat menu would look like when you aren't doing anything on it. But when you hover over a skill you will see this.

[hide=New statistics menu while hovering]newstatmenu2wz5.png[/hide]

I dunno. I just personally don't like scrolling down to see all of my stats. i also think that this loks better. ;)

EXTRA STUFF:

this is how i made the sailing icon.

[hide=Process]sailingiconml3.png[/hide]

4e0Vn.png

Seriously doubt sailing is EVER going to be a skill, but the interface is a good idea. Fixes the scroll bar we have now, even!

If the CORPORAL beast is this hard, imagine how hard a GENERAL or COLONEL beast would be. a corporal is not even an admirable rank in armies that use that ranking system.

Yeah, it is a pking minigame, so any arguments anybody makes will probably be biased.

The best way this will end :Everybody just says,"I'm not arguing with you anymore, goodbye."

The worst way this will end: I don't really know, psychological warfare? Worldwide thermonuclear war? Pie eating contest?

That skill menu actually looks pretty good, the hover may be a tad hard to read at times though.

But wasn't the point of adding the scrollbar in the first place to make it so that it was easily possible to add new lines to it?

And can people explain why Sailing -will- be the next skill?

Apart from that it looks good, :thumbsup: but i'll still not want change

1yrb49.jpg

Eh, doesnt look very good. Looks too unorganized if its just floating around in the skills tab.

I like the boxes, and with scrolling, we will never have a problem with skills again.

there is room to add boxes around each skill...

4e0Vn.png

I don't like this at all. Let's say that you are doing the Brimhaven agility arena and you get hit by the darts, you then have to hover over the agility icon to see what your "47/51" level is?

91% percent of the people polled said they were liers. The other 9% lied to us.

double numbers, but make em smaller imo...

:thumbup:

mehates teh scrollbar. :thumbdown:

this-is-why-im-hot-super-mario-bros-fire-flower-funny-video-game-t-shirt-snorgtees.gif

GT: JRD is AvT

YT: hatethegamer

Youtube has nothing on it atm, but getting HD PVR within a month, so watch this space.

Like the guy above me stated, they the fraction needs to be there.

How the hell will I know when to repot during slayer tasks afterall!??! :lol:

CLICK - 770th to 99 SLAYER 2/4/08 - 204th to 99 Summoning 7/1/08 CLICK

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

[Hide=List of Drops That I haven't updated in Years but want to keep in my Sig anyways...]VISAGE DROP - 12/06/07

3 Duo Sara Hilts, 3 Duo Arma Hilts, 2 Trio Arma Hilts.

Dark Bows: (11) Dragon Boots: (50!)

Whip Drops: (42!!!) Dragon Drops: (90+!!!!!) 2 D CHAINS!, 3 D Axe, 8 D meds, 7 left halfs, 7 D legs, 6 skirts, 8 Spears[/hide]

1.) Sailing isn't coming out.

2.) Having 50/50 is important.

3.) The current skill list is on a scroll bar... there's room for thousands of other skills.

It looks good, but it would be far better just to add it at the bottom on the scroll bar.

tifsiggy.jpg

Thanks to Quarra for the awesome sig!

Xbox360 Gamertag = Tintin113

A problem I can see with the stat menu you propose is that it doesn't tell you if any of your stats are LOWERED or by how much.

Seriously doubt sailing is EVER going to be a skill, but the interface is a good idea. Fixes the scroll bar we have now, even!

Sailing is the following skill, there were several ways to find that out.

I love the suggestion, the menu looks really good! I supportz! :thumbsup:

Proud owner of the Quest Cape since 31/08

M200.png

Quest suggestion: The Shadow of a Delver

i do like the new scrollbar, but i doubt sailign will come

It is the next skill.

You know this for sure?

i do like the new scrollbar, but i doubt sailign will come

It is the next skill.

Lol. I'd like to see some proof besides "omg there r boats everywhere!"

Search for 'Sailing proof Runescape' on youtube. ;)

Proud owner of the Quest Cape since 31/08

M200.png

Quest suggestion: The Shadow of a Delver