And WoW people think we are stupid...

Pat_61

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tbh, call me a nerd but if people did that for Rs, it would be the number 1 online game. :thumbup: :thumbup:

Have fun with what you do! And make sure to look good while you are at it! :lol:

I actually SAW a pic of some dudes in a school dressed in "rune" with a sign that said R00N5C4P3... It was pretty lulz

16185_s.gif

Not only WoW people say RuneScape is stupid. Even people from this game thinks the same

www.adventurequest.com

And on a site called www.kongregate.com RuneScape got added there as a game. Not sure if it's the real thing, but 50% of the people there rated it 1/5, and it got 5 comments in 10 seconds usually saying things like "Runescape sucks, it doesn't belong here!!!" And when you asked for a reason... They had none.

So, RuneScape is probably the most hated by gamers who don't play it kind of :?

Give a man a lighter, and he will be warm for a while.

Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

If it meant I'd get to hang out with hot girls dressed like that, I'd go dressed in anything I could get.

Also - People don't think you're stupid because you play Runescape, it's because you do things like make posts such as this.

:P

i_j00_m0m.png

The stars are matter, we're matter, but it doesn't matter.

-Don Van Vliet

Well now that the OP has been seemingly destroyed for his claim, and now that the topic is derailed... I do not think a cosplay of RS would work. I mean it is not like you got a lotta choice for types of armor or weapons. Anime and WoW have a lot more variation in stuff you could dress up as. Runescape, not so much. My opinion atleast.

SOS_100x100.png

Help drive change Canada

I had a friend at school (he graduated) that was a huge wow player, he would even bring his laptop to school sometimes and play during his free period. I told him about RS and how much I play. He didnt have any problem with it.

theres nothing wrong with cosplay, I've been to dragoncon in atlanta a few years back, it was great! so many nerds in costumes its alot of fun ::'

I've tried WoW before too, it was just too big/confusing/combat oriented that I couldn't get into it, stopped after about two weeks.

So, cosplaying is stupid, huh?

100_0498.jpg

I guess us Runescape players are stupid.

?r=191108

image.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.png

Currently will be using my Oni Tsurugi account to attempt to get 99 on all free skills without spending any gp, just for the sake of doing so.

If runescape had a convention imagine all those people in partyhats #-o :P :lol: :wall:

Idk if anyone else saw it but this week when WWE was in the UK I saw two guys with pink paper partyhats in the front row. 100% true

Crappy quality, but the flashy pink hats are quite visible: http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=BhsXwC0NCFQ

2480+ total

If runescape had a convention imagine all those people in partyhats #-o :P :lol: :wall:

Idk if anyone else saw it but this week when WWE was in the UK I saw two guys with pink paper partyhats in the front row. 100% true

Crappy quality, but the flashy pink hats are quite visible: http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=BhsXwC0NCFQ

What time? :|

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

What time? :|

6:04 ;) but party hats aren't Rs only.

Eindhoven_by_Sadocles.jpg

So, cosplaying is stupid, huh?

I guess us Runescape players are stupid.

Uhh that's a Runescape character? I thought it was:

Auron_2.jpg

It's me, a runescape player, cosplaying.

?r=191108

image.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.png

Currently will be using my Oni Tsurugi account to attempt to get 99 on all free skills without spending any gp, just for the sake of doing so.

Look here.http://videogames.yahoo.com/events/blizzcon-photo-gallery/blizzcon-gallery-page-1/1265537

That is Billazcon or w/e. And we are stupid? :wall:

Sorry if wrong place.

Maybe they're calling you stupid not because you play runescape, but because you're just a bonified idiot.

Also: Some of the Blood Elves....Hot. :geek: <3:

It's "bona fide" :P

77yLQy8.png

Cosplaying makes you stupid? Wow. What does Halloween make you?

\'

Cosplaying happens for many games, not just WoW. And as much as I dislike WoW, I feel people who like WoW more than Runescape are entitled their opinion, every bit as much as I'm entitled to mine.

Agreed.

What's so stupid (or nerdy) about having a little fun in your life?

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

You have to understand that the term "nerdy" is used very subjectively. What might be nerdy for someone might not be considered nerdy for someone else. As for me, I consider anyone with an irrational interest about a particular subject that they know so much about it to be nerds. Yeah, that means those cool kids who know everything about cars and sports are nerds in my eyes. ;)

i think this guy was just intimidated by a decent looking girl dressed up as a blood elf and got really rotted becuase you don't see runescape conventions for one, and two, how many girl players make homemade barrows armour then take pics?

Verac plz????, I used to play WoW and there used to be periodic RS bashing on my server :thumbdown: and as to cosplaying---Its awesome if the costume is good and effort has gone into it, but i would never do it(far to self-conscious)

All I can say is... WoW :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: go me :lol: :lol: :lol:

But anyways, that looks like fun. Being a WoW'er surrounded by WoW'ers and WoW women, it's a WoW paradise! If I could afford/run WoW, liked it enough, and actually had means of going to that area with someone who meets the previous requirements, I would definitely go and dress up. I'd also have to get past the eternal shame brought to my family (unless I brought a girl (a good looking one)).

I was impressed by the details in the Starcraft picture. I'm not into these sort of things, people like to do different things... Doesn't make you stupid just because you go to some sort of convention.

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé