Runescape 'Everests'

Danqazmlp

A lot of people are suggesting ridiculously impossible tasks, I thought the entire point was something that has been done before but only a few times since?

Like beating jad without prayer? Been done 2 times (?) \'

The_Diamond.png

1593th to 99 Farming - July 08.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Get Max hit on specs like DDS, Dark Bow, D Claws, lol \'

2. Kill corporal in X seconds (getting 100+ people to spec it)

Not really a "everest" but...

get 126/138 level 3's to fight 3 126/138 in clan wars ON VID!!!!

pikatips001.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips002.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips003.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips004.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips005.png1,000 F2P Total Level Reached 10/8/10 !

[hide=Guides]Magic & Summoning Profit Spreadsheets! *UPDATES EVERY HOUR* (includes: High alch, Superheat, and Enchanting)

4 BETTER alternatives to flesh crawlers[/hide]

WOT WOT!

☉.☉☂

• 2 months later...

Villandra han account named Ellebreyals (Slayerbelle spelt backwards) with atm 99 ranged, 10hp and 92 slayer (has a thread on RSC) as with this, she will get 99 slayer on 10hp and the lowest level with 99 slayer.

As so Slayerbelle has Untrimmed slayer cape, Villandra has maxed total level and Lorica has untrimmed Summoning cape.

As for Jad, people go on and try, just check out forums and YouTube and maybe you will cross something..

BTW, there is a player atm at combat 40 with 10hp and 99 attack, that began with pc and soul wars came after she used 9k pc points, and got 92-99 attack in 5 days at soul wars.

Now with Soul Wars nothing is crazy at 10hp.. But they will update it with damage calc etc for it ;D

With Deja Vu Xiii as he got 200m def and att now both, i think its cool.

As Gertjaars got 4 skills 200m xp as most 200m and as Lover Romeo got 200m agility and Mining.

Now for the person to get 200m RC:|

Oh and before soul wars there is this person with 10hp and like 40-50 in all combat skills (no slayer/summ).

I believe we still have yet to see the level 3 with a summoning cape. Oh, and of course the level 3 with the slayer cape.

99 summoning cannot be achieved at level 3 combat.

actually with much money and exp lamps its not a problem ...

+the new random awards.

but,,, summoning brings your combat lvl up~~ [i stil get your point though ;)]

Tip.it's 2nd unoffical Go player

Darkduellord.gif

sm3x;

sm3x0rz.png

I believe we still have yet to see the level 3 with a summoning cape. Oh, and of course the level 3 with the slayer cape.

99 summoning cannot be achieved at level 3 combat.

actually with much money and exp lamps its not a problem ...

+the new random awards.

but,,, summoning brings your combat lvl up~~ [i stil get your point though ;)]

Stand still in soul wars for 3 months, waste all zeals on the charms and make many money and BOOM done. i quess.

Get every single Sigil drop. Doesn't have to be in one run, but as far as I'm concerned it hasn't been done.

Solo Bandos without protection prayer?

And yes, I've no prayed jad, and Ducky Inc I think it was no prayed it (got lucky as hell too... he didn't use a glitch really but I'm suprised jagex hasn't made it so that jad can walk on the healers or something...)

Started free trade with 1.5m cash. 2 weeks later, have hit max cash 2x.

PvP drops: 359 Brawling Gloves, 11 Vesta's Longswords, 41+ Zaros/Ancient Statues

9 Dragon Full Helms, 3 Dragonfire Shields on the old PvP loot system

Brawler guide is being finished!

200m Farming, Summoning and Slayer experience have been accomplished yet?

Otherwise, having the rewards of ALL minigames is what I would consider a real "Runescape Everest".

Thanks..

Lord Shalaj

[99 Woodcutting] [99 Strength][99 Hitpoints]

30db3v5.jpg

"What will come, will come..

..We will have to face it when it does!"

Farming With Profit and VineSweeper Guide

A better method to slay Dagannoths!

PvP drops:

[hide=]1 x Vesta's Chainbody, 3 x Brawling gloves (Melee [1], Range [1], Magic [1])[/hide]

I wonder how it's possible to get the golden CW armour, c'mon it takes 1000+ hours if you win 50% of the games... (Actually 966, but waiting times add a bit to it) Over three months, 10 hours a day... I've seen one player with the armour though.

Hey, wait, wasn't the armour tradable earlier?

Well thats why it would be an achievement ;) It is very much possible, but still rare people have it. However, by all minigames I mean all the robes from Trouble Brewing, all FoG robes along with CastleWars items.

Thanks..

Lord Shalaj

[99 Woodcutting] [99 Strength][99 Hitpoints]

30db3v5.jpg

"What will come, will come..

..We will have to face it when it does!"

Farming With Profit and VineSweeper Guide

A better method to slay Dagannoths!

PvP drops:

[hide=]1 x Vesta's Chainbody, 3 x Brawling gloves (Melee [1], Range [1], Magic [1])[/hide]

I wonder how it's possible to get the golden CW armour, c'mon it takes 1000+ hours if you win 50% of the games... (Actually 966, but waiting times add a bit to it) Over three months, 10 hours a day... I've seen one player with the armour though.

I think there is 3-5 people on tif with gold CW armour. Could be more but i know there is 3 ::'

The_Diamond.png

1593th to 99 Farming - July 08.

Well thats why it would be an achievement ;) It is very much possible, but still rare people have it. However, by all minigames I mean all the robes from Trouble Brewing, all FoG robes along with CastleWars items.

Thanks..

Lord Shalaj

*cough* puts old siggy back ::'

Cw tickets aren't as hard to get as people think though, i know 5+ people with 10k+ tickets, i think at the moment the person with the most has around 12k tickets, thats around 4 full sets of gold :shock:

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

I think there is 3-5 people on tif with gold CW armour. Could be more but i know there is 3 ::'

The player I saw could have been a TIF member, but as it was in late '06/early '07 I'm not sure.

lol, I see that many people have posted "Get "InsertCombatAbilityHere" Lvl 99 with HP at lvl 10." Well I have a way to get all combat lvls to 99 without leveling HP. you would use lamps to get 65 att and str to enter the warriors guild, then use the minigames there to lvl att, str and def. And to get 99 range, you would use a cannon on slayer tasks so you can get slayer exp at the same time. As for mage, use lamps til you can use low alch and then low alch to high alch and high alch to 99. For Summoning, you can buy pouches from the Ge and then make them into scrolls, which gives a very small amount of exp.

Untrimmerd slayer cape with 10 hp 1 atk, str, def would own anyone

I Support TET!| If you want bunny PM Me.|Click For My DevArt

musics.png

^ Cowboy is the Best ^

IT'S A TRAP SHINY JUST WANTS TO STALK YOU.

Hell yeah I do. Whats your msn?

That's how it all starts.

Next he's going to ask you what flavor of candy you enjoy and whats your favorite color van.

-Solo Corporal Beast Nope.

-Any boss monster w/o prayer Did, Jad from a load of purple sweets and a now fixed glitch.

-Fight Caves no prayer It's been done with Jad, not sure about the rest of it.

-20+ points scored for CW. I think only a handful of people achieved this

-1m+ points in SC, people tell me it's possible. I've never seen a screenie... Done, by someone in my 2nd game of SC, from a glitch.

-Getting a Farming Cape in under 4 months who be pretty darn impressive to me.

How'd that kid get 99 untrimmed summoning? :wall: I think the person just gathered charms using all methods with all the combat stats, and thieved from those chests.