Random Friend Invites.

Da Pirates

Ok for the past 2 days on YouTube I have gotten 2 random friend invites from 2 people i've never heard of. Is this happening to anyone else? One was from a seemingly normal person based on their channel, the other was a person with 1 vid about some "get free gaming stuff now fill out the offers to get points" and he instantly subscribed to me when I accepted his invite. So I am just wondering, has anyone else been getting random friend invites on YouTube?

BR BR BR? HUEHUEHEUEHUE

I got a couple friend invites from some new aspiring musicians who wanted supporters to get big on the internet. I promptly deleted them. Yeah, I'm a heartless bastard.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

On bebo, I get it all the time. Usually some person who finds a picture of a beautiful girl, then puts it as there display picture...

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

I get it occasionally on bebo and whatnot. Because alot of people choose the auto invite button which adds anybody on their email list and the fact that I use my bebo email to sell stuff online, I get it occasionally.

eggzs.png

I'm with justin on this one. Why the hell does every website need a friend system on it?

Yeah, I dont see the point of friends on youtube.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

I'm with justin on this one. Why the hell does every website need a friend system on it?

Yeah, I dont see the point of friends on youtube.

eRep? Or maybe so that the directors can talk to their fans on the site, instead of having to go to a third party (such as Facebook or whatever you people use). It's just easier to talk to, and keep track of people on a friends list on one site, than try to get directors to sign up for 15 different sites so they can talk to everyone.

[hide=Funny Quotes]

So you sucker punched a kid in the back of the head? Good job.
What scares me is that you're like 10 years old.
-.- im not that freaking young
You were a couple years ago.
It's not racist if its true.
Hmm... I wonder how one goes about throwing someone out a window in a mystic fashion :-k

The mental image for that is freaking awesome.

[/hide]

- I dont need to "get a life." I'm a gamer - I have LOTS of lives!

On bebo, I get it all the time. Usually some person who finds a picture of a beautiful girl, then puts it as there display picture...

All the time.....And those stupid comments on your page all the time (only if your page is public though).

Doomy edit: I like sheep

On Facebook, I currently have seven friend requests from people I have never heard of, most of them living in South America or Latin America. I don't know why. Most kids would randomly try to add you as a buddy so they can appear to have more friends than they actually have. This happened from my former school. Several kids that I knew were snobbish added me, but I knew that they only did it because they wanted the extra number that they would get by me accepting. I only keep people that I know and talk to on something such as my Facebook. It's a tool used for socializing. If the person snubs their nose up at me when I try to chat with them (especially after me accepting their friend request) I tend to blow them off and delete them.

Has anyone else noticed ads that are designed to look like "You have messages in your inbox" or "You have 1 New Friend Request?" These are very annoying and you almost have to be stupid to click on them because they are generic and look nothing like anything used on the site itself. Nonetheless, they are distracting when you are trying to read something.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

lolwut there's random ppls on teh interwebz?! and they add people to seem popular? nowaaiiii

Yeah, exactly. It's spam. Delete it and move on. :P

hopesolopatriot.jpg