26th November 2008 - While Guthix Sleeps

Johannas

• Replies 852
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did check out Hazelmere´s House and the Chaos Temple in the Wild for ghosts with a Ring of Visibility. Nothing besides the man from the Ghostly robes Miniquest -.- . But what is that Stone Cave Entrance ?? right south of the Tempel? The Style is like the Entrance to the Corporal Beast layer from Summer´s End, but it gives no information. Any ideas ?

Ahh so sad Hazelmere and the others died. What you think he did with that Seed he took from his pocket? It looked like the last gift of Argento that saved us in Path of Glouphrie and he was talking to it. So he was saying Goodbye to his Spirt Trees and the Anima Mundi too ? :cry:

Ps : Got me a Quest Cape right after finishing. My first Cape ever :thumbsup:

Hmm, i havent done the quest yet, but can someone please explain me what does the stone of jas have to do with the creation of the runes?

I HEARD YOU LIEK MUDKIPS

Runescape is mostly 13+ with just a few under that age.

Drops: Bones

Just a heads-up, you can now be assisted to make the Dragonplate body, and they'll be lowering the Smithing requirement to 92 sometime next week.

[Source]

Linux User/Enthusiast Full-Stack Software Engineer | Stack Overflow Member | GIMP User
s1L0U.jpg
...Alright, the Elf City update lured me back to RS over a year ago.

Just a heads-up, you can now be assisted to make the Dragonplate body, and they'll be lowering the Smithing requirement to 92 sometime next week.

[Source]

Haha :lol:

Literally an hour or so before I got Bauke to do mine.

Dark_Jab.png

Where is the Dragon Forge in the Ancient Cavern?

08fbca3311.png

Electrone0.png

Winged Fish on a RWT complaint-

There's four complaints on the whole site, one from a mother who was convinced by her son that the RWTers she was buying him items from were from Jagex (and then got scammed and is taking it out on Jagex), two people complaining about having their accounts taken away, and one ranting on the trade restrictions and wilderness removal.

Now just change the background color and page layout, and you have the RSoF

[Source]

I think reducing the requirement is a good move. 99 smithers are unlikely to want to break other training to assist, seeing as they will get nothing for it other than useless XP

Also good to see the non-dropping of Elite Black Armour was deliberate, people should pay more attention and the developer was quite right to only allow the one set to be obtained easily. Personally I am waiting for it to drop in price before I re-buy mine back, plus the robes as we are bound to need them in the next quest. May even buy a few more sets :twisted:

cat_sabbath.png

Trust the Gene Genie!

[Source]

Eh I agree with making it assistable but I never understand their design when they change big things like a 99 requirement to 92.. There was nothing on release they couldnt of predicted with the requirement compared to when they decided to set that requirement during the design/making.

I think 99 was too high but then they should of made it 92 to begin with.. Instead of later.. Because nothing has changed.. That they couldnt of foretold.. Its very.. Indecisive? of them..

To everyone who has done the quest: Is it worth doing Mourning's End Part 2? I mean time/effort-wise.

I personally enjoy quests, and so for me it would be a yes. You get access to monsters that are currently dropping items worth 13M, so why not? ;)

[hide=]

To everyone who has done the quest: Is it worth doing Mourning's End Part 2? I mean time/effort-wise.

Yes MEP2 is a good one. Use a BoB and pray melee in the temple. Will help a lot.

For the reward alone it's definitely worth it, and it is a very enjoyable quest, so yes!

I personally enjoy quests, and so for me it would be a yes. You get access to monsters that are currently dropping items worth 13M, so why not? ;)

[/hide]

Alright, that's just 4 of 5 req's left then :D

aporia.png

95/99 Summoning

95/99 Slayer

[hide=This is what you look like when you play RS too long]2vvq0z4.jpg[/hide]

[hide=]

Yes MEP2 is a good one. Use a BoB and pray melee in the temple. Will help a lot.

For the reward alone it's definitely worth it, and it is a very enjoyable quest, so yes!

[/hide]

Alright, that's just 4 of 5 req's left then :D

If you love Puzzle I think you'll love the quest, since it just one big puzzle, I myself am looking foward to it.

50 more quest points to go >.< I want to do this quest badly now

Does anyone have any pictures/videos of dragon claws being droped by tormented demons?

I think it's strange how I've seen many ruined dragon part drops which are ~11m ea but none dragon claw drops which are only 178k (or something like that) in ge.

I also heard someone say that the undead trolls in Lucien's fortress drop them but again no proof.

I'd try to kill some undead trolls myself but I sold my Dagon'hai robes so I can't go back there anymore.

Is Bork easy to kill? I only have 550k cash to spend on equipment to kill him, but I have decent melee stats and 99 magic. I'd prefer not to use magic, though. I want a cheap and easy way to kill him so I can wear my Dagon'hai robes that I bought in the Grand Exchange the other day.

When I try to wear them, it says "You're not sure how to wear this. You must complete 'Chaos Tunnels.'" Thanks.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

Does anyone have any pictures/videos of dragon claws being droped by tormented demons?

I think it's strange how I've seen many ruined dragon part drops which are ~11m ea but none dragon claw drops which are only 178k (or something like that) in ge.

I also heard someone say that the undead trolls in Lucien's fortress drop them but again no proof.

I'd try to kill some undead trolls myself but I sold my Dagon'hai robes so I can't go back there anymore.

200pi03.png

thats NOT me in the pic

tifsbti6oi.gif

Is Bork easy to kill? I only have 550k cash to spend on equipment to kill him, but I have decent melee stats and 99 magic. I'd prefer not to use magic, though. I want a cheap and easy way to kill him so I can wear my Dagon'hai robes that I bought in the Grand Exchange the other day.

When I try to wear them, it says "You're not sure how to wear this. You must complete 'Chaos Tunnels.'" Thanks.

bork is easy to kill just melee protect and take some sharks incase he actually damages you

tifsbti6oi.gif

bork is easy to kill just melee protect and take some sharks incase he actually damages you

Thanks. What should my inventory look like?

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

Thanks. What should my inventory look like?

Super set if you like, a few pray potions, some super energies cause your gonna run alot in there and sharks for the rest, dont forget fast tele JUST incase something goes awfully wrong

tifsbti6oi.gif

http://i36.tinypic.com/200pi03.png

thats NOT me in the pic

Thank you.

I guess this clears the rumours.

ARGHHH!

This quest is frustrating.

In the catacombs i dropped one of my pairs of elite black armour and there's no way to get more....except buy them from people.

Anyway i have put max on all of it in the GE for a day now and it's not buying.....sooo.

Someone want to lend me a pair of elite black armour? I really just need it for half an hour.

PM me or add me in game : rsn = smavey.

I will love you forever :D

ARGHHH!

This quest is frustrating.

In the catacombs i dropped one of my pairs of elite black armour and there's no way to get more....except buy them from people.

Anyway i have put max on all of it in the GE for a day now and it's not buying.....sooo.

Someone want to lend me a pair of elite black armour? I really just need it for half an hour.

PM me or add me in game : rsn = smavey.

I will love you forever :D

This happened to me too... I was one of the first ones that far in the quest too #-o .

On top of that I also droped my other set Because I was told it was a bug and I could get another sets if I did the same things again... :mrgreen:

Took me 6.5 hours to get 2 new sets and 4m money (got the other set from my friend). I'd lend you a set but I had to give my friends set back for him.