26th November 2008 - While Guthix Sleeps

Johannas

Heh... I know this is off topic.. but can you use dwarven stout to raise smithing for rocking out?

way off topic and no you cant

Awesome vids btw Den :thumbup:

Theres a fine line between not listening and not caring,

I like to think I walk this line every day.

Pinning blame on Jagex is like trying to put pants on an old man.

You both know he needs them, but he'll just keep dancing around, avoiding them at all costs.

• Replies 852
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that's the first time I have seen Jagex spell something wrong lol...

It was the last part of the quest. They probably was like "Let's hurry it up a few notches!"

Anyone remember when in the second Cave Goblin quest you could examine Zanik at one point and it would have a curse? You know- "She's kicking H.A.M. ***!" This one pales in comparison.
If the CORPORAL beast is this hard, imagine how hard a GENERAL or COLONEL beast would be. a corporal is not even an admirable rank in armies that use that ranking system.

Yeah, it is a pking minigame, so any arguments anybody makes will probably be biased.

The best way this will end :Everybody just says,"I'm not arguing with you anymore, goodbye."

The worst way this will end: I don't really know, psychological warfare? Worldwide thermonuclear war? Pie eating contest?

I think that's the first time I have seen Jagex spell something wrong lol...

It was the last part of the quest. They probably was like "Let's hurry it up a few notches!"

There was one earlier in the quest too. It was one of the Fally conversations they spelled called or calling with only 1 l :-#

cat_sabbath.png

Trust the Gene Genie!

From the guide on Wiki

[hide=Spoilers]# Lucien will teleport the Stone of Jas away, and summon two Tormented Demons. He will then teleport away, and leave you to fight the two demons.

# These will be easy to defeat, as you will have been imbued with power by the Stone of Jas. Your combat stats will be boosted to 255, including Summoning but excluding Prayer.

Does that mean I can bring a steel titan at 80 summoning :twisted:[/hide]

I'm wondering this too, as we cannot possibly use up 225 summoning points in that one fight...

Nope you can't...I tried :cry:

chat142744sx.png

32078824.png

gomu_pistol.png

I think it's wierd how they made quest requirements and a 270qp requirement, wouldn't you have to be done any requirement quest possible to have 270?

99 fletching achieved 09/04/08 99 defence achieved 08/31/09 99 smithing achieved 07/25/10
99 attack achieved 03/11/10 99 constitution achieved 05/14/11
99 strength achieved 06/01/11 99 cooking achieved 01/17/12
99 woodcutting achieved 05/10/12 99 firemaking achieved 05/10/12

I think it's wierd how they made quest requirements and a 270qp requirement, wouldn't you have to be done any requirement quest possible to have 270?

Please deploy logic.

Runescape CONSTANTLY gets new quests.

New quests = new qp

So as soon as a new quest comes out you CAN get 270qp without doing all quests.

The quest listed as required ARE required for the story.

They list both as it won;t be a case of your meant to of done rfd before you do this quest but you have 270qp so go on anyway. It will become a case of you need 270+ qp including the listed quests, same as every other quest tht exists

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Please deploy logic.

Runescape CONSTANTLY gets new quests.

New quests = new qp

So as soon as a new quest comes out you CAN get 270qp without doing all quests.

The quest listed as required ARE required for the story.

They list both as it won;t be a case of your meant to of done rfd before you do this quest but you have 270qp so go on anyway. It will become a case of you need 270+ qp including the listed quests, same as every other quest tht exists

haha didn't think about that :oops:

99 fletching achieved 09/04/08 99 defence achieved 08/31/09 99 smithing achieved 07/25/10
99 attack achieved 03/11/10 99 constitution achieved 05/14/11
99 strength achieved 06/01/11 99 cooking achieved 01/17/12
99 woodcutting achieved 05/10/12 99 firemaking achieved 05/10/12

can we pot/pie/stew to get the levels?
pretty important question waiting for answer ... (some of the lower leveled skillers might be happy if you can with the curent ge crisis over the farming and herblore items ..)

This question has been answered several times in this thread. Obviously the asker can read, so it makes people less inclined to answer yet again since he is blatantly too lazy to read the rest of the thread.

P.S.: You can buy a snapdragon seed from one of the quest npcs at a reasonable price, nice that Jagex foresaw the problem and made allowances for it.

Suzanne Vega

grammar2gr8dx.png

tokin rite wurx gud!

35 pages thread ... well it wont hurt to search but it wont hurt to asnwer it

A couple of silly questions:

- Can you actually sell the ruined dragon armour lump, or will they be unsellable until they hit like 2m?

- Can you use a greenman's ale to pot up to the last herblore level? Kwuarms are in short supply at the moment.

You can sell the lump/shard/whatever, and I don't think that'll ever change.

You can't pot up to start quest, just like that Back To My Roots quest.

eh too bad

Omg, new quest is out woot. Now, time to earn my Quest Cape again XD.

melos2_zpsjnpxw8yx.jpg
"To do all that one is able to do, is to be a man; to do all that one would like to do, is to be a god." - Napoleon I

For those how are aguing about the stats on the pictures... i just want to tell them that after the 1st big (and dangerous) fight agains the 454 monster, you touch the stone of jas again for an utlimate fight... but this time you benefit of the stone effect that lift your sats so that you even don't require pray/food... or even weapon to own the two summoned demons.

So, picts are not fakes.

After the quest, you can take a breath : it was long and very well designed. And yay for the 400k xp !

Oh baby light the dark side...

To reitierate that which has been reiterated mor than once, YOU CAN POT

I got 64-65 hrb from greenman's ale to start and do the potion.

08fbca3311.png

Electrone0.png

Winged Fish on a RWT complaint-

There's four complaints on the whole site, one from a mother who was convinced by her son that the RWTers she was buying him items from were from Jagex (and then got scammed and is taking it out on Jagex), two people complaining about having their accounts taken away, and one ranting on the trade restrictions and wilderness removal.

Now just change the background color and page layout, and you have the RSoF

dragon lump already became unsellable at trade price

I had to give up my elite set in order to sell it for med price

So if u really want the huge money u better finish the quest soon

:shock:

ignafel.png

ignafel.png

ignafel.png

Proud owner of these capes + quest cape

99 cooking achieved 26/06/06

99 fletch achieved 22/07/08

99 firemaking achieved 22/07/08

99 magic achieved 25/12/08

99 crafting achieved 25/12/08

99 attack achieved 25/12/08

99 strenght achieved 01/03/09

99 hitpoints achieved 23/10/09

99 ranged achieved 23/11/09

It's probably reasonable to expect dragon plate to settle somewhere near twice the price of drag chain.

So somewhere around 15m is my guess.

borderedsh0ai8uxj5.png

Thanks To:reddawn509, Hoopster211, JacobRyan, navyplaya, bigsword33, Ferahgo28, speedofsound, Goldwolflord, unknowz, GonAndGary and born2die

It's probably reasonable to expect dragon plate to settle somewhere near twice the price of drag chain.

Then again, the DFH isn't anywhere near the D Med's price, what is it? Like 30x?

My estimate is around 20-40m.

Then again, the DFH isn't anywhere near the D Med's price, what is it? Like 30x?

My estimate is around 20-40m.

actualy its about 400x the price of the med

a_final_name.png