26th November 2008 - While Guthix Sleeps

Johannas

There are tons of glitches and bugs... it's pissing me off. Jagex doesn't even bother to test the damn quest.

Just look in the black knight's dungeon, a whole bridge is missing. How the hell do you miss that jagex?

I am now STUCK in this quest because of this third glitch I have found. The elites have stopped dropping helms... so I have a plate and legs, but no helm. I've killed over 50 of them... no helm. Jesus christ. I was looking foward to that 10M reward TODAY.

Thanks jagex.

I'm getting the same feeling from SC. Two times today the timer and score froze. Not just for me, but for everyone else. I'm in the same boat with you- I want some testing.
If the CORPORAL beast is this hard, imagine how hard a GENERAL or COLONEL beast would be. a corporal is not even an admirable rank in armies that use that ranking system.

Yeah, it is a pking minigame, so any arguments anybody makes will probably be biased.

The best way this will end :Everybody just says,"I'm not arguing with you anymore, goodbye."

The worst way this will end: I don't really know, psychological warfare? Worldwide thermonuclear war? Pie eating contest?

• Replies 852
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can anyone give an estimate at how long the quest will take if you use the guide?

I've heard that it should be around 4-5 hours, not tried myself though.

I did 2.5 hours last night and got to the part when you go to Falador. I've not seen a complete quest guide (can't load the Wiki at work) but judging by the time the major storyline spoiler came and the actual completion happened I would guess I'm a third of the way through it.

I didn't power through it but I used a guide, so I would say 5-6 hours with a guide.

cat_sabbath.png

Trust the Gene Genie!

No....there's a guide ALREADY?!

Dragon claws

Slice and Dice

Four very quick attacks performed at once, with a good chance of inflicting a lot of damage.

Who still complains about the weakness of the claws needs a good scratching.

reaper6zr7.png

Interrested in joining the cabbagy madness? Click here to go to our forums, and say hi ^^

lol one of the biggest pvp updates of the year, and tip it is discussing granite

I think the quest is bugged. Im at the part where you kill elite's for armour, and I got the plate and helm straight away but not the legs. Others told me they got all three parts on first guard they killed.

I killed over 200 and no legs. Any suggestions? :-k

rejna.png

- "I am willing to die...I mean try" - Jewelfire (Want to go bossing?)
-"we tried, we cried and we died!" - Limparse (What happens to old farts and tarts on monster-hunts)
- "...and we found out that there are as many ways to get to warriors guild
...as there are elders trying to get there" - Lysi
*snods agely* sorry... *nods sagely* - Brammy

-"Equality is being treated the SAME as everyone else;

not having special treatment and unique things added in to everything." - Sy_Accursed

No....there's a guide ALREADY?!

Yes, however it isn't very thorough.

If you are talking about the one on Wiki it's perfect (or was). No spoilers and if you were stuck you knew what to do.

cat_sabbath.png

Trust the Gene Genie!

Real stats:

225558765dragplate.png

My guess was:

Attack

Stab: +0

Slash: +0

Crush: +0

Magic: -30

Range: -10

Defence

Stab: +116

Slash: +114

Crush: +104

Magic: -6

Range: +114

Summoning: +60

Other

Strength: +0

Prayer: +0

Not too far away :o

Real stats:

1129795773dragclaws.png

My guess was:

Attack

Stab: +42

Slash: +58

Crush: -4

Magic: +0

Range: +0

Defence

Stab: +18

Slash: +33

Crush: +12

Magic: +0

Range: +0

Summoning: +0

Other

Strength: +59

Prayer: +0

I wasn't too far away :)

Special Attack:

Slice and Dice

Four very quick attacks performed at once, with a good chance of inflicting a lot of damage.

3hitU, I dislike how you posted fake pictures of the stats of the dragon platebody. I had been telling all my friends the stats, to find out it was fake. Way to mislead people. So typical.

I did say that the stats I posted where guesses at first, learn to read?

3hitU, I dislike how you posted fake pictures of the stats of the dragon platebody. I had been telling all my friends the stats, to find out it was fake. Way to mislead people. So typical.

I did say that the stats I posted where guesses at first, learn to read?

However, there is no need to post your guess. Nobody cares.

A person looking at your post at a glance would easily come to think that those were the real stats.

OT: I'm currently trying to get the stats. I've promised a few people to sell them black elite and Dagon'hai robes at GE price. Should have completed it by Monday next week.

TIF-SIG-PREVAIL.jpg

IRC Nick: Hiroki | 99 Agility | Max Quest Points | 138 Combat

Bandos drops: 20 Hilt | 22 Chestplate | 21 Tassets | 14 Boots

Man, I feel like a high-level noob but I can't seem to beat the Balance Elemental. I've gone through massive tuna taters on it and keep having to tele out. I generally kill things very easily but have trouble hitting this boss, using ranged, magic, or melee (tried all 3).

Is there a secret that someone could share to killing it? Please!? :oops:

Compens.png

Man, I feel like a high-level noob but I can't seem to beat the Balance Elemental. I've gone through massive tuna taters on it and keep having to tele out. I generally kill things very easily but have trouble hitting this boss, using ranged, magic, or melee (tried all 3).

Is there a secret that someone could share to killing it? Please!? :oops:

Maybe you're just having some bad luck. :lol:

Keep trying, I'm sure you'll get it eventually. :thumbsup:

TIF-SIG-PREVAIL.jpg

IRC Nick: Hiroki | 99 Agility | Max Quest Points | 138 Combat

Bandos drops: 20 Hilt | 22 Chestplate | 21 Tassets | 14 Boots

Well, I was looking for something more specific to what attacks seem to work best.

Has anyone used ancient magic on it? Can it be frozen by ancient magic spells? I haven't tried that yet.

Does magic work better than range or melee?

Is there a safe spot for ranging/maging it?

:)

Compens.png