26th November 2008 - While Guthix Sleeps

Johannas

• Replies 852
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw a video on youtube and it looked like it was 50% special bar.

So it's got the same amount of damage per spec bar as the dragon dagger? And is five times, or more, expensive than it's predessesor andi s two handed? I forget- can claws be poisoned? If not, I don't see this replacing the DDS anytime soon.
If the CORPORAL beast is this hard, imagine how hard a GENERAL or COLONEL beast would be. a corporal is not even an admirable rank in armies that use that ranking system.

Yeah, it is a pking minigame, so any arguments anybody makes will probably be biased.

The best way this will end :Everybody just says,"I'm not arguing with you anymore, goodbye."

The worst way this will end: I don't really know, psychological warfare? Worldwide thermonuclear war? Pie eating contest?

Well, I was looking for something more specific to what attacks seem to work best.

Has anyone used ancient magic on it? Can it be frozen by ancient magic spells? I haven't tried that yet.

Does magic work better than range or melee?

Is there a safe spot for ranging/maging it?

:)

I swapped between ranging with onyx bolts and melee with the whip. I didn't look for a safe spot and I protected against mage rather than trying to guess what his attack would be.

I took a bunyip, but I think he contributed very little.

PvP is not for me

In the 3rd Year of the Boycott
Real-world money saved since FT/W: Hundreds of Dollars
Real-world time saved since FT/W: Thousands of Hours

So it's got the same amount of damage per spec bar as the dragon dagger? And is five times, or more, expensive than it's predessesor andi s two handed? I forget- can claws be poisoned? If not, I don't see this replacing the DDS anytime soon.

It does indeed hit 8 times per spec bar, but the claws hit 4 times. If you get lucky and they all hit they can probably cause massive damage :D

2dvjurb.png

Any vids/guides on beating the Balance Elemental? Im gonna get up to it soon.

08fbca3311.png

Electrone0.png

Winged Fish on a RWT complaint-

There's four complaints on the whole site, one from a mother who was convinced by her son that the RWTers she was buying him items from were from Jagex (and then got scammed and is taking it out on Jagex), two people complaining about having their accounts taken away, and one ranting on the trade restrictions and wilderness removal.

Now just change the background color and page layout, and you have the RSoF

You gotta remember, it has a better KO chance hitting 4 at once instead of the DDS 2.

What980.png

voicefb2.png

Does anyone know a thread or just know any good strategies on fighting the tormmented demons? I went there with a load of tuna potatoes and 4 prayer pots and used veracs, didn't hit much but i did hit a little, all from 1-4's :(

My current outfit consists of karils top, tassets, d boots, accumilator, neitiznot and zam book. Gives maximum effectiveness for melee and range combined, and defence isn't much of a factor with prayer switching. Range whenever it melee prays, when it range prays, use dark/silver light untill you get the message 'it has weakened the demon' or something along those lines. Then use whip/gs (* i prefer whip as you need the quick hits between its prays, and because its 1h and works with my zam book). You can get normal hits on it for a short while, then you'l get a message saying it has recovered, then start again.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

You know, its incredibly smart thinking on jagex's half to give the dragon lump as the quest reward. If they hadn't the prices would be in 100m+ easily by now, as it would only be a small amount of people able to get them as a drop. At least with it being a quest reward, the item can get into circulation immediately.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

You know, its incredibly smart thinking on jagex's half to give the dragon lump as the quest reward. If they hadn't the prices would be in 100m+ easily by now, as it would only be a small amount of people able to get them as a drop. At least with it being a quest reward, the item can get into circulation immediately.

I can agree with you to some point....but I dont think they should of given a piece of the shield to the quest finishers.

with them giving the pieces away at the end it will cause the price of a d plate to full a lot faster than it normally would have.

any other ideas?

(840th To 99 Farm. Achieved on February 13th, 2008.) (2942th To 99 Crafting. Achieved on September 9th, 2008.)

(23671th To 99 Magic. Achieved on January 17th, 2009.) (46913th to 99 Hit Points. Achieved on March 20th, 2009.)

(30680th to 99 Range. Achieved on March 21st, 2009.) (66351th to 99 Attack. Achieved on July 8th, 2009.)

(2856th to 99 Herblore. Achieved on August 21st, 2009.) (45985th to 99 Woodcutting. Achieved on November 15th, 2009.)

(6119th to 99 Smithing. Achieved on December 24th, 2009.) (98100th to 99 Cooking. Achieved on January 1st, 2010.)

(63214th to 99 Defence. Achieved on January 30th, 2010.) (122697th to 99 Strength. Achieved on February 11th, 2010.)

(15249th to 99 Prayer. Achieved on March 21st, 2010.) (34209th to 99 Fishing. Achieved on July 7th, 2010.)

(9259th to 99 Summoning. Achieved on July 29th, 2010.) (51712th to 99 Firemaking. Achieved on September 6th, 2010.)

(109036th to 99 Fletching. Achieved on September 28th, 2010.) (15821th to 99 Slayer. Achieved on February 3rd, 2011.)

(11652th to 99 Construction. Achieved on June 18th, 2011.)

From the guide on Wiki

[hide=Spoilers]# Lucien will teleport the Stone of Jas away, and summon two Tormented Demons. He will then teleport away, and leave you to fight the two demons.

# These will be easy to defeat, as you will have been imbued with power by the Stone of Jas. Your combat stats will be boosted to 255, including Summoning but excluding Prayer.

Does that mean I can bring a steel titan at 80 summoning :twisted:[/hide]

cat_sabbath.png

Trust the Gene Genie!

From the guide on Wiki

[hide=Spoilers]# Lucien will teleport the Stone of Jas away, and summon two Tormented Demons. He will then teleport away, and leave you to fight the two demons.

# These will be easy to defeat, as you will have been imbued with power by the Stone of Jas. Your combat stats will be boosted to 255, including Summoning but excluding Prayer.

Does that mean I can bring a steel titan at 80 summoning :twisted:[/hide]

I'm wondering this too, as we cannot possibly use up 225 summoning points in that one fight...

I think I figured out why they give the lump at the end of the quest. They try to reward people who do quests as they come out, without a guide.

lol theyre are quest guides that are slowly released as their writers complete the quest, such as the wiki one

lcchs.png

lcchs.png

I think that's the first time I have seen Jagex spell something wrong lol...

It was the last part of the quest. They probably was like "Let's hurry it up a few notches!"

Give a man a lighter, and he will be warm for a while.

Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.