26th November 2008 - Thanksgiving 2008 Event

Johannas

Turkey meat=14 HP

Lobbies=14HP

:roll:

Wrong! Lobster heals 12, swordfish heals 14

I liked finding the turkeys all on my own and the emote is surprisingly... Good.

:thumbup:

Yep, I think the best thing was the emote, which is pretty quality in HD.

Yea, I agree. Jagex are coming out with great emotes lately. I wish they would make the firemaking skill cape emote like the Trick emote and substitute the bats for fire. Lol. I cant wait for the Christmas emote I hope its as good as the more resent ones.

Mud_Man55.png

Mud_Man55.png

archsupportei2.png

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a bit worried about this infestation :? [hide=]turkeysto9.png[/hide]

I disagree with having this "Event", firstly because it's an Event for Americans (British don't do it and Jagex is British) secondly, other countries will want their events now.

NEDERLANDSE SINTERKLAAS

(dutch uber event, big old man with mitre and red robes giving phr33 presents)

lol

i want that too

That dude is an old perv.

I disagree with having this "Event", firstly because it's an Event for Americans (British don't do it and Jagex is British) secondly, other countries will want their events now.

NEDERLANDSE SINTERKLAAS

lol

i want that too

Sinterklaas.

Seriously. If you read it on there, it makes no sense at all. Like we Dutch people are all mad. :lol:

To be honest, I have no idea what is actually celebrated during Thanksgiving. I know it has something to do with turkeys but that's about it :P

2dvjurb.png

How do you use the emote to turn into the really large turkey?

It's been fixed. :( What you did was light a fire, and while your character was going through the animation, you clicked the emote button.

ab38dfd9d8.png

bluehooloovo.png

bluehooloovo.png

[hide=]

The light at the end of the tunnel is the demon-infested lava pit.

blue = sad

hoo = who

loo = 100

vo = broken ice cream cone = sad children = sad babies = dead babies

bluehooloovo = sadwho100deadbabies = Who is sad about 100 dead babies?

I've cracked the code!

[/hide]Blog

It's been fixed. :( What you did was light a fire, and while your character was going through the animation, you clicked the emote button.

He means turning into the shape of one of the killable turkeys, which has also been removed. You clicked the Easter egg ring and then the turkey emote before you turned into the egg and you became a large turkey until the emote time ran out.

i think it was a fun event...mayb thats cuz on my first kill i got a cornocopia (sp?) and the emote :lol: :thumbsup: ::'

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

NEDERLANDSE SINTERKLAAS

lol

i want that too

Sinterklaas.

Seriously. If you read it on there, it makes no sense at all. Like we Dutch people are all mad. :lol:

To be honest, I have no idea what is actually celebrated during Thanksgiving. I know it has something to do with turkeys but that's about it :P

Thanksgiving, isn't that an American celebration of their first successful harvest after leaving Canada and the British Empire?

And they eat turkey because... it tastes soo good >.> --droools on the ground---

I wish it was celebrated here in australia. Or atleast, a holiday where we got to eat roast turkey :P

The horn of plenty isnt awesome, Id rather have a useless piece of novelty clothing tbh, but i guess theres some people out there who will find a use for it.

Well atleast you don't have to bring Curry the next time you face the chaos elemental :P

Fae_Rasachi.png

oh, sigs can update by themselves now? ^.^

He means turning into the shape of one of the killable turkeys, which has also been removed. You clicked the Easter egg ring and then the turkey emote before you turned into the egg and you became a large turkey until the emote time ran out.

Ah. My bad, then. :)

ab38dfd9d8.png

bluehooloovo.png

bluehooloovo.png

[hide=]

The light at the end of the tunnel is the demon-infested lava pit.

blue = sad

hoo = who

loo = 100

vo = broken ice cream cone = sad children = sad babies = dead babies

bluehooloovo = sadwho100deadbabies = Who is sad about 100 dead babies?

I've cracked the code!

[/hide]Blog

anyone have an explanation for why i've killed hundreds of turkeys on my new account at various turkey places and haven't gotten the cornucopia? I got it on my second kill with my main :oops:

I guess it's probably just bad luck :( but it's very frustrating. i'm about to give up

Wasn't there a poll showing that the majority of RS players are American? That's called target marketing.

So the event is gone now...

But, I've still got the book, and the destroy option says you can get another one by talking to the cook's brother. Now since the cook's brother isn't there anymore, does this mean this is another discontinued item?

So the event is gone now...

But, I've still got the book, and the destroy option says you can get another one by talking to the cook's brother. Now since the cook's brother isn't there anymore, does this mean this is another discontinued item?

You do the math.