ScapeRune - A RS Webcomic by Yours Truly

Princess Viola

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are some screen caps for those who are lazy to navigate his website. (By the way, the link IS safe but you'll be in for a disappointment)

unfunny2pd1.jpg

unfunny1gh7.jpg

Not to be harsh...but that wasn't funny at all. :|

Please put some effort into your comics if you expect people to actually treat it seriously (I mean you didn't even draw the lines separating each scene straight...)

cgknightofroundsorigina.jpg

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer

It's a nice first try, but as the guy above me said, it was indeed disappointing. :|

I won't flame the drawing itself since I know how hard Paint can be.

Keep at it though! ::'

ibiteu2death.png

[hide=Funny Quote]

Cbow! Cbow!!!!! +120 range is orgasmic. Or maul, thats what I'd get out of those two options.

I agree with baconisbacon, Cbow looks freaking sensual

Runescape: Where strong weapons bring sexual pleasure.

The size of the e-peen0r is directly proportional to the rarity/power of one's equipment.

[/hide]

I prefer doctorkid.png

EDIT: Oh [cabbage], wrong account. I'm on my boyfriend's computer, sorry. :wall:

howcan anybody date that rudeass :wall: :wall: haha

coming from the gallery all i want to say is put a tad more effort into things :roll:

nashv.png

Pixel Signature Made By Me.

I prefer doctorkid.png

EDIT: Oh [cabbage], wrong account. I'm on my boyfriend's computer, sorry. :wall:

Dang it, I can't belive Wallet has a Boyfriend :wall:

:lol: :lol: :XD: :XD: :XD:

Thats halarious.

But on topic the comics seem like you didn't put much time into them. But I'm not the gallery expert here so post them there for some 'proffesional' opinions.

EDIT: I wonder which lucky guy wallet is dating here on Tipit.

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

I prefer doctorkid.png

Thats halarious.

But on topic the comics seem like you didn't put much time into them. But I'm not the gallery expert here so post them there for some 'proffesional' opinions.

LOOOL nice.

5mintf9.png

well i wipped this up in 5 min so its not good nor very funny but im trying to show youthat what i did in 5 min with MARCROMEDIA FLASH MX is alot nicer then the paint tool. Whys that? because flash mx smothes everything out giving it the painted look where at paint is too pixelated.

nashv.png

Pixel Signature Made By Me.

I prefer doctorkid.png

Thats halarious.

LOOOL nice.

[hide=CB14's]5mintf9.png[/hide]

well i wipped this up in 5 min so its not good nor very funny but im trying to show youthat what i did in 5 min with MARCROMEDIA FLASH MX is alot nicer then the paint tool. Whys that? because flash mx smothes everything out giving it the painted look where at paint is too pixelated.

LOL I almost loled IRL.

I Support TET!| If you want bunny PM Me.|Click For My DevArt

musics.png

^ Cowboy is the Best ^

IT'S A TRAP SHINY JUST WANTS TO STALK YOU.

Hell yeah I do. Whats your msn?

That's how it all starts.

Next he's going to ask you what flavor of candy you enjoy and whats your favorite color van.

ok...where to start...where to start...

first of all, drop the art and do something like screenshots with speech bubbles. extra points for the yellow text over the head and hd. The paint thing, while it can work, isn't the best thing for you. If asking why, you said it yourself, you can't draw.

secondly, while halo refferences, bunnyscape, and shots at andrew are all fun, take a couple minutes to build up a narrative and write the joke. You have classic ideas with horrid implementation and a 5 minute construction.

Sorry to sound harsh, but the simple fact is i don't think you put the time into this, you don't get the results you want. And if you say you put time into this, that's not something you admit to.

It is not the great who are strong, but the strong who are great--Albel Nox

Also I should say that, out of all of the video game related comics the only one I can say is actually funny is Penny Arcade. Pretty much every other one fails (well, fanboys can have its moments here and there).

Pictures for Sad Children

KC Green

Horribleville

Bee Power

KC Custom Comics

Dinosaur Comics

All incredible web comics in their own rights with varying art styles. Also they have varying degrees of the way they tell a joke, be it a play on words, a funny idea or something else.