How Old Are You??

watts320

I wanna come back and play Runescape, but am unsure about weather to or not. Since my age is abit off putting lol.

Im 23, 24 in feb.

Just wanting your opinions. I mean, I loved playin the game, it was a hobby it relaxed me and I did enjoy it.

How old are you guys like? Would you come back if you was gonna turn 24 in feb.

O and Im gonna be a dad in about 3 weeks, if he's out on the due date lol.

watts320.png

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How old are you guys like?

if you was gonna turn 24 in feb.

And you're 23... :roll: :P

If you're gonna be a dad soon then if you come back or not, in 3 weeks you will be preoccupied and RS will seem trivial. However in about 4-5 weeks you might want to come back to relax a bit. ;)

tifsiggy.jpg

Thanks to Quarra for the awesome sig!

Xbox360 Gamertag = Tintin113

24, my girlfriend is 29 and also plays.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

13, pretty pointless. Some people might find this thread to be to personal.

Well, if they do they just won't post. It's unfortunate that the RuneScape Official Forums have banned this subject though as I'm not sure how someone can get where they live from their age. :(

j0xPu5R.png

You're never too old to play Runescape, indeed

I remember buying a Pokemon game when I was 18. The shopkeeper looked at me funny. "Aren't you a bit old for that?" he said. I told him to mind his own business! In truth, all games (except 18-rated ones, I suppose) can and are played by all ages but of course the older you are the more you appreciate certain nuances of the game. Take the example of Pokemon, how on earth is a 3 year old supposed to understand it?

You can play this game no matter what age you are.

I remember one of my RS friend is getting married in rl and he is thinking about quitting but I told him not to give up something he lifes just because he thinks he wont have time to play. It just means you need better time management, you still can enjoy what you like in moderation. Same goes for everything.

I even know some grand parents playing this game

a happy Runescaper

20, I started at 14 though and I only log in now to pk.

I think that you will realize if you do start back, that your view of runescape is still from the perspective of the younger you that started the game years ago. if you still find it as fun and enjoyable as you did back then (whether for the same reasons or not) I say by all means continue your adventure. But if you, like myself, find the 'adventure' just not as entertaining, and the pvp features less than satisfactory, then just keep your time in runescape as a happy memory. I can say as a father myself (mine turned 1 in sept) that runescape becomes very hindering because of the time required and it may just not be a priority in the coming future.

All it boils down to is you getting back into the game for a few weeks and 'testing the waters' as they say, to gain your own opinion. Then when you are all settled in with your new faimily, re-ask yourself this very question

j_birdd.png

13 almost 14, play since i was 9 lol \'

pikatips001.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips002.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips003.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips004.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips005.png1,000 F2P Total Level Reached 10/8/10 !

[hide=Guides]Magic & Summoning Profit Spreadsheets! *UPDATES EVERY HOUR* (includes: High alch, Superheat, and Enchanting)

4 BETTER alternatives to flesh crawlers[/hide]

WOT WOT!

☉.☉☂

17, become 18 august next year, been playing since 2005 christmas event, aah the memorys ;)

you never become too old to play, i know many players that are "old" and have kids, still play regularly ::' they are annoyed by their kids having to share their connection tho #-o

rida81.png

Rida81.png

became quest point master on: 21 dec 2007 2:43 pm