The True World Map? Post your findings! [Updated 2014]

Ned

I understand how this discussion could be important to the thread, however please keep this rule in mind:

1.1 - Breaking or encouraging others to break any of Jagex's rules

This includes but is not limited to:

•  
  • Discussing how to cheat, hack, or otherwise manipulate the game.

Explain how we are discussing HOW TO do that? I was merely asking for pictures of results.

Just to give this a response:

Ellac did not accuse anyone of discussing how to do this stuff; he(?) simply posted to remind people of the rule BEFORE it drifted into such discussion. The idea being to avoid a later issue on the topic and refresh peoples memories so they don't accidentally break a rule.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

k4dsao.png

Found north of the Entrana dungeon. It seems that it's Taverly dungeon, you can see a bit more of the dungeon to the east/south-east of Entrana dungeon as well.

2lnd1d5.png

Possible the part of the Lumbridge swamp? Seen from the south of the Law altar

91e882.png

Not sure where that is? Seen from the east of the Law altar.

11qojsl.png

Nature altar can be seen from the west of the Law altar.

nprpz7.png

Death altar is west of the chaos altar (I'm not sure why I think it's the death altar though...).

28u1aip.png

Flash Powder place can be seen north of the extra-dimensional abyss area

xqdggk.png

Some nice water detail there. Seen south of the cavern in the Gu'Tanoth region (fairy ring alp)

157gpxk.png

iclpp3.png

Two areas used in the Chosen commander quest. The quest version of the throne room can be see north of the agility room. Seen east of the bandos throne agility room

2jfk7xu.png

Whole strip of this can be seen going from north-west to south-west of the Bandos throne agility room.

2v86etd.png

Dorgesh-Kaan can be seen south of the Zanaris.

5xzwj.png

Some room to the south-east of the evil chickens' lair.

Cosmic altar is west of the death altar.

2jd2fyg.png

There is an instance of Draynor just north of the Cosimc altar.

2agowmh.png

Starflower Plain can be seen west of the Cosmic altar.

30ku6tk.png

Freaky Forester event can be seen in the north-west corner of Grail Castle area.

2ldcdmw.png

a2c5si.png

To the west of the Starflower plain you can see two ships, possible the Trawler vessels?

s4c0n6.png

3 different levels in this picture. Seen from the fairy ring under Canifis.

howlin1eeveesig.png

^pink one is the body altar

The one southeast of chickens lair is from Salt in the Wound, the chamber where you put you arm in the rock and waves of stuff comes to be killed.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

2lnd1d5.png

thats in the lummy caves iirc.

Looks more like the Frog Random Event imo.

2lnd1d5.png

thats in the lummy caves iirc.

Looks more like the Frog Random Event imo.

That's because it is. You can see it from the mage arena too.

The Old frog random event to be precise, the new one is in a small cave to the west of this one.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

91e882.png

Not sure where that is? Seen from the east of the Law altar.

It is. I already uploaded a photo of all the altars being aligned from west to east.

zuzmo.png

collio.png

[hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide]

Never gonna give you up.[/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Guest Melvinkooi

Is there any updated map that shows where the dungeons are?

Yes,but is has a crappy effect on it that makes the map hard to see.

Also, I've found a picture how the citadel maps (not the instanced ones) are layed out

cvY2t.png

EDIT: I've found a very new map with 70% of everything. However it's pretty small lol

Guest Melvinkooi

[image]

Looks like there is a 2nd version of the christmas tower south of the tower during the event, possible for when you complete the event?

No, you will go to the basement if you use the portal after the event.

[image]

Looks like there is a 2nd version of the christmas tower south of the tower during the event, possible for when you complete the event?

No, you will go to the basement if you use the portal after the event.

Should think it was intended for completed event but they diverted at some point in dev and ended up with the basement only completed event.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Very interesting :D. A shame that there don't seem to be any interesting areas you can see from other areas that we haven't already found, such as holiday events.

4 basements makes sense for the tower:

1) Empty

2) With snow

3) With snow and decorations

4) With npcs and the mini-game

Plv6Dz6.jpg

2m6spwi.png

East side of Oaknocks cave

s2d5sm.png

Some flooded cave to the east of the cave under the Grand Tree.

72uhcn.png

Secret glider cave north of Oaknocks cave, must be quest instance of it.

The above picture can't be of the real one because to the east of that is

k0ijvc.png

3rd floor of the haunted mine.

rs8qgz.png

Some tables to the south-west of the glider cave.

vgmlty.png

The shipyard in Karamja. North-west of the glider cave.

90ob3k.png

A monkeys heaven? North of the glider cave.

29w1s3s.png

Mage training area is to the east of the 1st floor of the haunted mine.

b5k1o7.png

659378.png

One holiday event is south of the entrance to Tarns lair maze

25pie68.png

Some green area north of the 2nd floor of the haunted mine.

25k34o3.png

Some white room seen south of the 5th floor of the haunted mine.

^ Said room can be seen west of the spirit version of the axe hut.

30mo45e.png

The spirit version of the Axe hut can be seen from the 5th floor of the haunted mine.

34i25cp.png

The Spirit version of the demonic ruins is east of the chaos altar spirit realm.

2ikcfgk.png

(A) Corp cave to the east of the spirit wilderness fortress

2nlwymx.png

Summers farm is east of the ruined farm in the spirit realm.

33tjpr4.png

The altar in the Spirit of the Summer quest north of the ruined farm in the spirit realm.

2zgulpy.png

Pretty sure it's that Goblin place (I can't think of the name), west of the ruined farm in the spirit realm, but that shouldn't be in the spirit realm right? O_o

25a16d4.png

Forgotten cemetery north-west of the ruined farm in the spirit realm.

29e535t.png

Axe hut spirit realm is north of the forgotten cemetery spirit realm.

2wpqwsg.jpg

Spirit version of the wilderness fortress is north-east of the forgotten cemetery spirit realm.

16jg10z.png

Spirit version of the Rogue castle is west of the forgotten cemetery spirit realm and south-west from the spirit version of the axe hut.

When in the spirit realm version of the rogue castle, you can't see any of the other realms and if you log out while in that realm you get kicked out into the wilderness so I guess it's an instanced version? I wonder why is that?

2s7e1j5.png

Some big black wall can be seen to the east of the burthope games room.

fuyg49.png

More east than the wall is some goblin gathering/war.

What's weird about it is just south of the goblin this is

117h2l2.png

k2e4uh.png

Possible a river in the north of the burthope games??

2m65uo5.png

The Maze in the Rune Mechanics north-west of the mage arena basement.

That's all for now I'll get more tomorrow (planning on (hopefully) doing at least the dig site, mage training arena, the spirits of elid cave, Goblin place I found above, the pheonix gang basement and the basement in the house in Goblin Village).

howlin1eeveesig.png