Brawling gloves... Wicked SICK xp

jjjon123

You missed out two of the best?

Agil brawlers at wilde course.

Hunter brawlers at black sally's

Those are the two I'm interested in. Chins are ALWAYS PACKED, and agility..feh. Too bad I stink in PVP..

If it's in a pvp world, there's nothing stopping you clearing out the hunting spots =/

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I PK'ed Ranging and Melee Brawling gloves yesterday, so I did a bit of research.

For Range - Use Chinchompas at Ape Atoll dungeon along with SC armour. Believe me, despite the 1.5x increase rather than 4x, you're end experience will be way higher.

Melee - Axe Hut sounds best. Not sure if Spirit Realm counts as Wilderness though.

Thanks..

Lord Shalaj

[99 Woodcutting] [99 Strength][99 Hitpoints]

30db3v5.jpg

"What will come, will come..

..We will have to face it when it does!"

Farming With Profit and VineSweeper Guide

A better method to slay Dagannoths!

PvP drops:

[hide=]1 x Vesta's Chainbody, 3 x Brawling gloves (Melee [1], Range [1], Magic [1])[/hide]

I PK'ed Ranging and Melee Brawling gloves yesterday, so I did a bit of research.

For Range - Use Chinchompas at Ape Atoll dungeon along with SC armour. Believe me, despite the 1.5x increase rather than 4x, you're end experience will be way higher.

Melee - Axe Hut sounds best. Not sure if Spirit Realm counts as Wilderness though.

Thanks..

Lord Shalaj

Range is really really wrong. At chins you'll only get about 60k xp out of them, by killing some in wildy you can get about 200k xp from them. Oh and the SC armour/tools stack with the gloves, so you get 8x xp in wildy and x3 in a pvp world. Spirit realm isn't in wildy.

Retired High Leader of the Great Titans

linesig3bv2.jpg

DK: Dragon axe x55, Zerker x40, Warrior x44

GWD: Bandos hilt x2,Bandos plate x8,Bandos tassets x3, Bandos boots x 2, Armadyl helm x2, Armadyl hilt x1, Saradomin sword x3

Dragon drops: d chain x3, d left half x3, d legs x4, d skirt x2, d claws x6

I get 200 xp an iron bar. Which is 5400 xp a load. I used the anvil E of the mage training arena.

Dude awesome!! u just reminded me of that anvil!! =) gotta get me some gloves. At this point i dont even really care what type they are. sheeesh. lolz

Dpattle.png[hide=]

You think you got it bad?

My school blocks Neopets.Those dirty bastards try to keep me from feeding my Ixi. Ha!

[/hide]

Important Slayer Drops: masks-8, leafbladed sword, gmaul-3

Important treasure trail rewards: zammy page 1(3), rune kite g, zammy crozier, sara mitre, sara dhide, rune helm h1, guth page 4(2), zammy full helm, guth legs(3), sara chaps, guth page 3, zammy legs(2), and sara full helm, zammy pl8, zammy page 2, rune cane, sara page, sara crozier, zammy crozier, guth coif

Thanks..

Lord Shalaj

Range is really really wrong. At chins you'll only get about 60k xp out of them, by killing some in wildy you can get about 200k xp from them. Oh and the SC armour/tools stack with the gloves, so you get 8x xp in wildy and x3 in a pvp world. Spirit realm isn't in wildy.

You can correct me if I'm wrong, but here's what my calculations stand -

(Brawling gloves last on 1 hour of time, not experience)

Normal xp/hr at Ape Atoll - 250k xp/hr (90+ Range)

Along with Brawling gloves = 1.5 x 250k xp/hr

= 375k xp/hr

Along with SC armour = 375k x 2

= 750k xp/hr

Normal xp/hr at ranging green dragons/black knights/ice warriors/ice giants in wild - 50k xp/hr

Along with Brawling gloves = 50 x 4

= 200k xp/hr

Along with SC armour = 200k x 2

= 400k xp/hr

Thanks..

Lord Shalaj

30db3v5.jpg

PvP drops:

[hide=]1 x Vesta's Chainbody, 3 x Brawling gloves (Melee [1], Range [1], Magic [1])[/hide]

Thanks..

Lord Shalaj

= 375k xp/hr

= 750k xp/hr

Normal xp/hr at ranging green dragons/black knights/ice warriors/ice giants in wild - 50k xp/hr

= 200k xp/hr

= 400k xp/hr

Thanks..

Lord Shalaj

Brawling gloves dont wear out after 1 hour of use

chat142744sx.png

32078824.png

gomu_pistol.png

Thanks..

Lord Shalaj

= 375k xp/hr

= 750k xp/hr

= 200k xp/hr

= 400k xp/hr

Thanks..

Lord Shalaj

Try to look at the bonus xp:

Chinning: 750k - 250k = 500k bonus xp, and it'll cost you around 900k.

(however, your numbers are off, if I'd get those gloves, I'd do red chins, so that's easily over 300k xp an hour, so it should be 900k actually, which makes 550k bonus xp).

Ranging ice giants or whatever:

350k bonus xp, for FREE.

(again, numbers are off, at 90 ranged at those fire giants in wildy,you can probably get 60k an hour, so that'd make 480k xp, which makes 420k bonus xp.

As a last thing i'd like to add that getting those SC stuff is not worth it for ranged. (they will wear off within 5 minutes, if not less.

New numbers (lol?):

Chins: 450k xp an hour, 150k bonus xp

Fire giants in wildy: 240k xp an hour, 180k bonus xp.

Are there any harpoon spots in the wildy? Because I recently pked fishing brawlers, and I was thinking I could get some epic exp by combining sc harpoon with my brawlers. Thats 8x exp! If I could fish sharks, I'd get 660 exp per shark, meaning 23k exp per load! I can't fish sharks but the next best for harpoon is swordies, which would be 800 exp per fish. So if there's a harpoon spot in wildy, can someone give the location?

I know of the lobster spot in 47 wildy, but since you can't use sc harpoon, you'd only get 4x exp which is 360 exp per lob.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

Friend got 92-99 Firemaking in one day, I mean, yeah, xp is WAY too high, but you don't get them all the time, so they worth it, I'd like fishing ones, fishing swordies at wildy with sc harpoon, x8 xp? oh yeah!

_p3_minato_arisato_signature__by_x0sandylicious0x-d3hnk6v.png

* Agility - wildy agility course

* Fishing - lobsters in wildy

* Hunter - Black sallies, I here gloves don't last long though

* Mining - coal?

* Ranged - green dragons or black demons in edge dungeon

* Smithing - there is an ancient tele to level 19 wildy putting you right next to an anvil

* Thieving - not sure

* Woodcutting - not sure

I've had: Agility, Smithing, Smithing and Melee.

Used agility at wilderness course getting 2k exp. Made them last like 2 hours by only using the gloves on the last obstacle

Used both smithing at the blast furnace, didn't get the 400% but got a bonus 50%.

Used melee at the axe hut in level 54 wilderness, got *alot* of exp.

AvantGardeSignaturev3.png

[hide=]

Thanks..

Lord Shalaj

= 375k xp/hr

= 750k xp/hr

= 200k xp/hr

= 400k xp/hr

Thanks..

Lord Shalaj

(however, your numbers are off, if I'd get those gloves, I'd do red chins, so that's easily over 300k xp an hour, so it should be 900k actually, which makes 550k bonus xp).

350k bonus xp, for FREE.

(again, numbers are off, at 90 ranged at those fire giants in wildy,you can probably get 60k an hour, so that'd make 480k xp, which makes 420k bonus xp.

As a last thing i'd like to add that getting those SC stuff is not worth it for ranged. (they will wear off within 5 minutes, if not less.

New numbers (lol?):

[/hide]

I see your point there, and I guess we have a difference of opinion on the way we regard Brawling gloves.

You see them as free and bonus experience. (nothing wrong with that)

I see them as a tool to quicken my xp rates to maximum, since I get limited time. That is, I'll prefer the 900k xp/hr even if I'm spending lots due to the time factor.

Anyways, I've read people saying that chinning/bursting zombies in the Graveyard of Shadows is the best method, but seeing how close it is to clan wars and bounty hunter, I think its more than risky.

Thanks..

Lord Shalaj

30db3v5.jpg

PvP drops:

Alright so I'm making a guide on using them, and I have all the personal experiences you really need.

Brawling Gloves work on USES, NOT TIME OR EXP!

1 FM lasted 1200 Eucalyptus. Another FM lasted 1200 Magic Logs. Both were tested by me.

I wear my Agility Brawling Gloves as a part of my outfit daily now when I'm not in PvP.

You get a ton more exp if you use your agility brawling gloves just on the last obstacle.

All Prayer brawlers last 1275 bones, buried or altared.

You all are bringing up chinning. It has been tested and discovered -- these degrade your gloves based on the number of targets hit, DO NOT CHIN! It is the same thing with bursting, I believe... but stuns with SC are better anyways against barrage/burst. Chinning resulted in like 40k exp, lmao.

Mangled bones don't give bonuses sadly for prayer to bury... I tried it and it didn't work so yeah.

Hunter brawling gloves are no longer just 50k exp on black salamanders -- they were updated to last longer, but I don't know how long they last now. They were only lasting 45 Black Salamanders before. But jagex updated them so i need to get an updated figure on this.

I think I'll post my guide on Brawling Gloves in the Beginners Guides section today.

And again, this is coming from someone with 128 brawling gloves drops, using 22 of them and knowing people that have used many as well, getting the results from them. I have enough data from the 22 brawling gloves alone, though, to prove that they are usage based.

Started free trade with 1.5m cash. 2 weeks later, have hit max cash 2x.

PvP drops: 359 Brawling Gloves, 11 Vesta's Longswords, 41+ Zaros/Ancient Statues

9 Dragon Full Helms, 3 Dragonfire Shields on the old PvP loot system

Brawler guide is being finished!

People are saying that if you combine brawler gloves with sc items you'll get 8x or 3x xp depending on if you're in the wilderness or not. Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe I am clarifying what seems to be a misconception (obviously if I'm wrong it's not a misconception).

Brawling gloves and stealing creation items give bonuses separate of one another, meaning they don't combine. It determines the bonus of each and then adds them together (4x for brawling and 2x for sc = 6x bonus) versus combining them (4x and 2x combine for 8x bonus). This means that the brawler glove/sc item combo make out to be 6x and 3.5x bonuses for in the wild and out of the wild respectively.

Example - You hit a 25 with melee resulting in 100xp. If you wear brawler gloves in the wilderness and hit a 25, it will be 100*4 xp, or 400xp. If you wear a piece of stealing creation armour and brawling gloves and hit a 25 in the wilderness, it will be 100*4 for brawlers and 100*2 for the stealing creation piece - which is (100*4) + (100*2) = 600xp.

Outside of wilderness, that same 25 with brawlers and stealing creation armour would yield (100*1.5) + (100*2) = 350xp.

EDIT - Correction: it would be either 8x xp (if I'm wrong) or 5x xp (if I'm right), not 6x - with brawlers and sc in the wilderness. So change the 6x and 3.5x to 5x and 2.5x...my math was a bit off. New example would be 100 base xp from hit, 300 extra xp from gloves, and 100 extra xp from sc item.

May the presents of our lord and savior, Santa, be with you this holiday season!

First annual Clausmas - 2009 December 25

People are saying that if you combine brawler gloves with sc items you'll get 8x or 3x xp depending on if you're in the wilderness or not. Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe I am clarifying what seems to be a misconception (obviously if I'm wrong it's not a misconception).

Brawling gloves and stealing creation items give bonuses separate of one another, meaning they don't combine. It determines the bonus of each and then adds them together (4x for brawling and 2x for sc = 6x bonus) versus combining them (4x and 2x combine for 8x bonus). This means that the brawler glove/sc item combo make out to be 6x and 3.5x bonuses for in the wild and out of the wild respectively.

Example - You hit a 25 with melee resulting in 100xp. If you wear brawler gloves in the wilderness and hit a 25, it will be 100*4 xp, or 400xp. If you wear a piece of stealing creation armour and brawling gloves and hit a 25 in the wilderness, it will be 100*4 for brawlers and 100*2 for the stealing creation piece - which is (100*4) + (100*2) = 600xp.

Outside of wilderness, that same 25 with brawlers and stealing creation armour would yield (100*1.5) + (100*2) = 350xp.

I believe your correct. Friend tried it and said thats how it works.

Dpattle.png[hide=]

You think you got it bad?

My school blocks Neopets.Those dirty bastards try to keep me from feeding my Ixi. Ha!

[/hide]

Important Slayer Drops: masks-8, leafbladed sword, gmaul-3

Important treasure trail rewards: zammy page 1(3), rune kite g, zammy crozier, sara mitre, sara dhide, rune helm h1, guth page 4(2), zammy full helm, guth legs(3), sara chaps, guth page 3, zammy legs(2), and sara full helm, zammy pl8, zammy page 2, rune cane, sara page, sara crozier, zammy crozier, guth coif

Agility Brawling gloves should be highlighted.

If you use the Agility Brawling Gloves in the wilderness course, but ONLY use it on the last obstacle (the climbing of the hill) it gives you around 2k exp each time, and should last up to 2m Agility exp. I got 66-70 in a few hours.

[hide=]

Thanks..

Lord Shalaj

= 375k xp/hr

= 750k xp/hr

= 200k xp/hr

= 400k xp/hr

Thanks..

Lord Shalaj

350k bonus xp, for FREE.

New numbers (lol?):

I see your point there, and I guess we have a difference of opinion on the way we regard Brawling gloves.

You see them as free and bonus experience. (nothing wrong with that)

I see them as a tool to quicken my xp rates to maximum, since I get limited time. That is, I'll prefer the 900k xp/hr even if I'm spending lots due to the time factor.

Anyways, I've read people saying that chinning/bursting zombies in the Graveyard of Shadows is the best method, but seeing how close it is to clan wars and bounty hunter, I think its more than risky.

Thanks..

Lord Shalaj

[/hide]

Well, time is not important. A glove has a number of uses, and for every monster that's damaged by the chin, you lose 1 use. Hitting a bunch of skeletons or other monsters simultaneously will ofcourse still be faster xp, but since the max hit of chins isn't really high you will get less xp out of your gloves.

Retired High Leader of the Great Titans

linesig3bv2.jpg

DK: Dragon axe x55, Zerker x40, Warrior x44

GWD: Bandos hilt x2,Bandos plate x8,Bandos tassets x3, Bandos boots x 2, Armadyl helm x2, Armadyl hilt x1, Saradomin sword x3

Dragon drops: d chain x3, d left half x3, d legs x4, d skirt x2, d claws x6