Underrated Items

Brawleyman19

the magic compersite bow!

i use it in castle wars and its increased range(and power) but with little speed reduction makes it a good weapon, and its specs can do good damage because of the accuracy increase

also the seercull, very rarely used because of better spec weapons but agasnt a mage or a another ranger who is hybridding then at lower levels instead of getting a 10-12 hit you can hit a 15 with seercull and ruin part of his fight plan, and obviously agasint mages stupid enough to take on a ranger this is awesome, while meele pking i take one with me, jsut hitting a 2 can get rid of that teleblock

Periods my friend, periods.

hm i don't think periods are underrated.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: . (<-- notice the periods!-->).

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the magic compersite bow!

i use it in castle wars and its increased range(and power) but with little speed reduction makes it a good weapon, and its specs can do good damage because of the accuracy increase

also the seercull, very rarely used because of better spec weapons but agasnt a mage or a another ranger who is hybridding then at lower levels instead of getting a 10-12 hit you can hit a 15 with seercull and ruin part of his fight plan, and obviously agasint mages stupid enough to take on a ranger this is awesome, while meele pking i take one with me, jsut hitting a 2 can get rid of that teleblock

Periods my friend, periods.

hm i don't think periods are underrated.

Or capital letters. ;)

But to un-spam. I like the Obby sword + Berserker necklace for training strength. Works wonders with a higher defense level to make up for the necklace cut down.

What980.png

voicefb2.png

Snakeskin Boots because they are well worth the money when compared to Ranger Boots and the boosts aren't even that different.

Wouldn't really say they're underrated, because I know a lot of people use this one.

Anyways, the Stealing Creation melee armor. It's rune, but you can get it in all of 40 minutes.

mssigqc5.jpgI do English to Japanese and Japanese to English translation for free! Just keep it under 5 sentences, and PM me to use my fluency in Japanese to your advantage!

Snakeskin Boots because they are well worth the money when compared to Ranger Boots and the boosts aren't even that different.

Wouldn't really say they're underrated, because I know a lot of people use this one.

Anyways, the Stealing Creation melee armor. It's rune, but you can get it in all of 40 minutes.

word.insead of blowing cash on my secondary on rune, i can spendf it on extras like glory/cb brace <3:

i think that d darts are underrated, they will decimate any mage, and are good for range staking too.

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

Yeah, the Zerker Combo (I made a thread exclusively on it a while back) and Dragon Darts are among the best items for high level players.

seercull is fun for making people with exactly 94 magic angry.

true, nothing better than hitting a 15 with someone going out for there first time with barrages :thumbup:

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

i find the granite maul to be one of the most underrated items. i see them frequently at the duel arena and its good if you want to get the hits in before d clawers'

The granite maul is overrated among new members. People who get members seem to think that it's better than the rune scimitar because it has a higher level requirement.

Cheap food is highly underrated in F2P. For some reason lobsters are the most popular (or among the most popular) training food. The crystal bow is also underrated, it's incredibly powerful for how much it costs to use (which is a lot, but that just says something about its power), if you use the glitch.

The glitch?

It's where you shoot 249 shots with one bow and 1 shot with a second. The second will degrade, which will allow you to use the first bow at 10/10 for the full 2500 shots.

blood rune, seriously if you are on normal magic spellbook and have the levels you should never be using chaos or death runes, there is no reason for bloods to cost less than deaths(ancient magiks ftl)

Deaths are 260 now, I think. But bloods would be about 260 too if it weren't for those damned price restrictions.

Ah, this reminds me about the noob on the Runescape forums who was upset with the quest "Cold War" because apparently his grandparents died in the war. :wall:

I love my explorer ring, I haven't taken it off since I got it. I use it to train my construction in rimmington (tele to cabbage go to bank) and then restore my energy to run back. I also alch everything I don't need but find in the ground

honduras.gif

Cornucopia for most levels f2p and low-mid levels p2p (and maybe high levels too :P).

-Good for sos training (can hold an extra trout).

-*Can* cost 60 gp or less for 14 hp.

-Tied for the highest 1-click healer in f2p.

Shaniqua.png

seercull is fun for making people with exactly 94 magic angry.

true, nothing better than hitting a 15 with someone going out for there first time with barrages :thumbup:

Ah, but you don't know how equally fun it is to have a restore potion and take THEM by surprise. I get attacked by lots of seerculls in PvP, usually just a Seercull + Black D Hide. They put on full melee gear and come at me with a whip after supposedly preventing me from Ice Blitzing. It's fun to be one step ahead.

Want to help the Tip.It Crew? Visit the Website Updates & Corrections forum!

crystal shield/ bow for there stats they are worth it at max recharge price not to mention 200k-

Anchor IT'S FUN pretty slow but you can hit really well with it considering all armour (mostly) is weak to crush. Special 50% more likely to hit i think it is is really good. And i mean come on every one chuckles when they see you run with it.

New Siggy in progress.

Proud Construction cape owner

C.Morrigans throwing axe.

Tested some out at duel arena, huge waste of cash but hit 35-40s every other hit with void :thumbup: (87 range, potted, pray)

It's not underrated...

i find the granite maul to be one of the most underrated items. i see them frequently at the duel arena and its good if you want to get the hits in before d clawers'

The granite maul is overrated among new members. People who get members seem to think that it's better than the rune scimitar because it has a higher level requirement.

Cheap food is highly underrated in F2P. For some reason lobsters are the most popular (or among the most popular) training food. The crystal bow is also underrated, it's incredibly powerful for how much it costs to use (which is a lot, but that just says something about its power), if you use the glitch.

The glitch?

It's where you shoot 249 shots with one bow and 1 shot with a second. The second will degrade, which will allow you to use the first bow at 10/10 for the full 2500 shots.

What's the point then?

the rune mace in f2p pvp or bh...i'm not joking people take you as a joke then you start hitting constant mid-low 20s it's a crush weapon so it's useful on plates and relatively accurate i've had many succesful ko's using mace + 2h and the +3? pray bonus is handy

]ac_s_dc.png

The glitch?

What's the point then?

ok heres how it works you have 2 bows fully charged you use bow a for 249 or less shots you try and get as close to 249 without going over on the last few shots you switch to bow b and use it for 1 or how ever many shots needed to go to 9/10 go back to bow a which's range + is maxes use for another 249 and repeat so only 1 bow ever gets degraded

]ac_s_dc.png

Underrated:

-Bronze armour(ppl with 1 defence always choose iron)

-steel

-all metal(not dragon) short-swords, claws, warhammers, daggers, maces

-all crossbows, except runite( d'oh)

-blurite items

-hastas, spears

-normal capes in f2p (since team capes appeared)

-team capes in p2p (since there are so many to choose from)

-studded leather armour

-the emerald neckless(E) - no one combines runes anymore

-onyx bracelet

-amulet of defence

-snakeskin and yak armour

-longbows

-defenders (except rune)

-metal boots (except rune and dragon)

-bone weapons

-mjolnirs

-pirate weapons (didn;t ever knew they existed :lol: )

-fremmerik helms , since the master-helm of neitz appered =D>

-white armour

-rock-shell, skeletal and spinned armours

-granite helm and granite legs

-magic staff

-iban staff

-javelins

-frog-leather armour (why did ever bring it in the game?)FAIL :wall:

and some other... :roll:

Oake

Underrated:

-Bronze armour(ppl with 1 defence always choose iron)

-steel

-all metal(not dragon) short-swords, claws, warhammers, daggers, maces

-all crossbows, except runite( d'oh)

-blurite items

-hastas, spears

-normal capes in f2p (since team capes appeared)

-team capes in p2p (since there are so many to choose from)

-studded leather armour

-the emerald neckless(E) - no one combines runes anymore

-onyx bracelet

-amulet of defence

-snakeskin and yak armour

-longbows

-defenders (except rune)

-metal boots (except rune and dragon)

-bone weapons

-mjolnirs

-pirate weapons (didn;t ever knew they existed :lol: )

-fremmerik helms , since the master-helm of neitz appered =D>

-white armour

-rock-shell, skeletal and spinned armours

-granite helm and granite legs

-magic staff

-iban staff

-javelins

-frog-leather armour (why did ever bring it in the game?)FAIL :wall:

and some other... :roll:

asuming you meant regen bracelet instead of onyx then yes its as good as adamant gloves and regens 2hp instead of 1, my level 70 doesnt need food when training now, i

ban staff is good for 120? charges in pvp but yes is good max is 25 at 50 magic is good

javelins are too slow to be effective training, useful in c wars tho

is brine sabre pirate weapon? well its good for 40-60 attack p2p training atk str def

rune legs are better than granite, granite helm is better def than rune but people usually choose serk helm over both

and the defender and boots thing, they're only useful if you don't have the cash/defence to wear them only addy and upwards add + str which is why people use them

]ac_s_dc.png