2008 = A good year

2008 was the year of Combat for me, after achieving 9 Skill Capes in 2007, I moved on to combat/slayer. A great year, achieving all combat 99's except for Summon, plust the elusive awesome Slayer Cape. I plan on continuing Slayer for Charms to get 99 Summon, and max my total by the end of 2009.

The year in review, I started up a skilling clan called Skill n Chill with my great friend Hazezor, which is going fantastic. I also joined TSG, the Slayer Guild. Over the past 12 months I have made some wonderful friends and said goodbye to many friends as well. I miss each and every one of those friends.

A happy and sad year. Trade restrictions put a huge dampner on the new year, but we have all adjusted to it quite well. New quests, Summoning, new minigames, good times!

Happy New Year Tipit <3:

stats31122008.png

bank31122008.png

Rate dont hate. ::'

shey.png

Very nice Shey :) I remember your stats in 2007! You've definitely come a long way :) Congratulations! 10/10.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

I think "good" is an understatement to be honest, haha.

All the best for the new year and look forward to seeing you max out.

Keep up the good work. <3:

2305/2376

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

Shey IS awesome!!! <3:

No doubt about it!

I wish you a great progress and achievement rich new year and let's both hope you'll reach maxed total by the end.

10/10. :thumbup:

PS! Bank needs a slight touch of cleaning broom, imo ;)

dontfearthereaper2.png

My dear Slaynara, you never cease to amaze me. A well deserved 11/10 from me. That extra +1 is for being such an awesome friend, and I hope you and your son are getting along swimmingly! Enjoy the new year and the challenges and don't forget the rewards that lie ahead for you, keep up the awesome work! I <3: You!

- Bows, Zach.

matchboxtwentyf.jpg

Ii_Bows_Ii.png

Jump_GP is a fail merch clan.

Wow nice invo of capes :thumbsup:

I want just 1 and you got almost all....how unfair :lol:

"Unfair" is the incorrect word to use. She puts in a lot of effort. ::'

Nice stats, I doubt you will fail to reach your goal of maxing all stats by the end of 2009.

sina_j.png

Hacked on January 5, 2007 --> Lost: 56.4M, Santa Hat, Purple Partyhat, Green Partyhat, Christmas Cracker

people who get rich and do it legit like joob and I always get f'd over in the end.

im hatin

jks, nice bank and stats. u pwn me DX

>.>

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come