What is your DREAM car?

Tomato

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[hide=]Audi_RSQ_Concept_1024x768_09.jpg[/hide]

Oh, yessah--

As soon as I saw that car in 'I, Robot' I wanted it.

Plus, spherical wheels. How can you beat that?

Haha watch the movie really closely when he pulls up to that guys mansion. You can actually see tire tracks on the wet ground. Btw that looks to me like a very modified Audi R8. Just go for that and cover the wheels up :P

1954 Chevy 3100

16230922.Mvc012s.jpg

Untitled_zpsrs1nv3dr.pnginstabadge_zps761d5351.png

- 60,023rd to 99 Firemaking on April 29th, 2012 -- 15,152nd to 99 agility on August 21st, 2011 -
- 30,569th to 99 Prayer on June 26th, 2011 -- 22,646th to 99 Hunter on Jan 9th, 2011 -
1993 Miata; sold - 2001 E46 330i; "totaled" - 2001 E46 325iT; Bags and wheels ;)

Yay, a dream cars topic! Here I go.

[hide=Lambo Gallardo Superleggera(so much hotter then a Murcielago IMHO)]_Lamborghini-Gallardo-Superleggera-1-lg.jpg[/hide]

[hide=Porsche Carrera GT (one of the most beautiful cars ever made)]2007-Gemballa-Porsche-Carrera-Mirage-GT-Black-Front-Angle-Tilt-Closeup-1280x960.jpg[/hide]

[hide=Ferrari 355 and Enzo]Hamann-Ferrari-599-GTB-manu-07_04-1024.jpg

ferrari-enzo-2.jpg[/hide]

[hide=Ford Mustang Shelby]ford-mustang-shelby-gt500-kr-titel.jpg[/hide]

[hide=The new Dodge Charger]2006-Dodge-Challenger-Concept-SA-Top-1024x768.jpg[/hide]

[hide=Evo X]evo_x_final.jpg[/hide]

Hmm, I think that's all of 'em...

Bah, you people and your fancy pants 2010 European 1 million dollar cars. :lol:

I was going to say that! Then, this:

120-willys-jeep.jpg

I don't think I'll ever own a Willys Jeep, but maybe a 1970s CJ5 or 7. Believe it or not, but old jeeps have my favorite interior: steel floors, flat steel dash, and uncomfortable seats.

[hide=Shelby 1967 GT500]1967_Ford_Mustang_Fastback_Shelby_GT500_02.JPG[/hide]

[hide=Ferrari 456 GT]1587621_1.jpg[/hide]

[hide=Ferrari 250 GT Lusso]ferrari_250_gt_lusso.jpg[/hide]

[hide=Ferrari 212 Inter]1952-ferrari.jpg[/hide]

[hide=Koenigsegg CCXR]koenigsegg-ccxr41.jpg[/hide]

[hide=Mercedes-Benz 500K]Silver_Mercedes-Benz.jpg[/hide]

[hide=Ford Model A]1903-ford-rc.jpg[/hide]

[hide=BMW 507]507.JPG[/hide]

There are so many more...

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

• 3 weeks later...

Any car that gets me from point A to point B, is paid for, and has my exclusive name on the title. Oh wait, already got it :).

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

Any car that gets me from point A to point B, is paid for, and has my exclusive name on the title. Oh wait, already got it :).

Don't forget gas efficent. Saving money is generally viewed as good.

Don't forget gas efficent. Saving money is generally viewed as good.

See: All of the above.

[hide=]?IMG=USB10SAC031A0101.jpg&width=690&COLOR=ffffff[/hide]

My next car will be a Mazda3 5 door touring package. And after that whatever else is reliable, cheap, and fuel efficient. No sense drooling over vehicles I wouldn't buy if I had the money. I prefer to drool over the cars I can afford and will benefit me.

Also, my favorite car (massive image)

[hide=]100_0578.JPG[/hide]

I literally drove this thing until it fell apart. It put in 15 years of hard service. I WISH they still made cars like this.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

• 4 weeks later...

I'm buying this car in about a week.

IMG_0322.jpg

"To all you youngsters reading this, if you are under 25 STOP PLAYING THIS GAME RIGHT NOW. Life is to short and you are only that young once. Trust me when i say this, take advantage of the girls now. Once they are 25+ and have been around a few times they arnt dumb anymore, the fun is all over."

--BAHAHAHAHAHAH.

Bugatti Veyron. Worth over $1.3M. I'd sell it and buy something cheaper (maybe a Jaguar) for about $100K and sit on my pile of $1.2M :P

[hide=Veyron]218d1189791456-crashed-bugatti-veyron_smash01_1.jpg[/hide]

To the person with the photo of the limegreen Lamborghini, damn that car's hot.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

Mmm. My dad and I are comtemplating looking for some sort of muscle car - preferably a '70 Charger, early '80's Camero, maybe a Firebird - to fix up between whenever we get it and my sixteenth birthday, as my car. As I probably won't be able to get a motorcycle of my own until I'm in college, I'd be perfectly satisfied with that.

But I'm also thinking about buying a true-blue hippie van. Volkswagon, psychedelic orange, fridge, bunk beds, lifting roof ...

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Mmm. My dad and I are comtemplating looking for some sort of muscle car - preferably a '70 Charger, early '80's Camero, maybe a Firebird - to fix up between whenever we get it and my sixteenth birthday, as my car. As I probably won't be able to get a motorcycle of my own until I'm in college, I'd be perfectly satisfied with that.

But I'm also thinking about buying a true-blue hippie van. Volkswagon, psychedelic orange, fridge, bunk beds, lifting roof ...

Oh man, that's be badass 8-)

I'm getting an old muscle car too, i'm looking forward to learning how to take care of it for myself and all that jazz. Plus making it run like a beast =P~

"To all you youngsters reading this, if you are under 25 STOP PLAYING THIS GAME RIGHT NOW. Life is to short and you are only that young once. Trust me when i say this, take advantage of the girls now. Once they are 25+ and have been around a few times they arnt dumb anymore, the fun is all over."

--BAHAHAHAHAHAH.