Big mining and RC updates soon?!

M6c_Magnum

This is probably nothing but a bug.

Highly unlikely, Jagex do little hints like this all the time. Plus if it was a bug, it is likely that it came from them doing something related to that skill, otherwise it makes no sense that it happened. However, what is extremely LIKELY is that their update is a bunch of level 5 rocks which you can make plastic bubble wrap armor with or something nooby, because that is what they do a lot. :lol:

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see our first candidate for pessimist of the year, 2009.

Hilarious. Are you asking me to flame you?

I have my doubts because Jagex never does what they say they will do, and if they do it's never on time. They got an entire year to fix "niggles," so I'm sure that can't be too hard..

Oh, and why do people think any small thing is a big [wagon] thing coming? Look at all the crap people thought was going to happen over the past year, see how much came true. Ex. Sailing

I see our first candidate for pessimist of the year, 2009.

Hilarious. Are you asking me to flame you?

I have my doubts because Jagex never does what they say they will do, and if they do it's never on time. They got an entire year to fix "niggles," so I'm sure that can't be too hard..

Oh, and why do people think any small thing is a big [wagon] thing coming? Look at all the crap people thought was going to happen over the past year, see how much came true. Ex. Sailing

Being more pessimistic I see.

Anyways, why should things people think that are going to come, have to come out? Sailing is still an option.

The biggest thing we have that this is more than a bug is that only 2 skills have it. Why shouldn't the other skills have it if it were just a bug that says nothing?

priest_wiz.png

This is probably nothing but a bug.

Meh, highly unlikely for that to happen. If it WERE a bug it would have happened to the skills with the least amount of subtabs but if you look at Hit Points, it doesn't have an extra subsection. Also if it were just a bug, that would have to be a VERY BIG BUG. Meaning that this dates all the way back to when they made up the coding for the skills with classic, and then when they made the additional changes they accidentally made an extra subsection.

I think it was more of an unexpected hint. Like somone was chaning the code, saved it, but never actually rolled it through, therefore creating everything for it ON the actual game, just not being totally IN the game... :wall:

Mlskid.png
Summoning help:
[hide=Wio, lol]logioh.png[/hide]

Sorry if this has been said or not already,

But if I am not mistaken, Runecrafting and Mining are both used in the minigame SC. Such things as level 5 rocks and pickaxes don't appear on the mining list. Other skills like fletching it says for the SC items related to the skill.

It could be a mere glitch where the items that can be used from them skills just don't show?

True, he did describe Stealing Creation, but Stealing Creation gives no experience, and mining already has Stealing Creation on the guide. So it's unlikely Jagex is making another subsection for Stealing Creation alone.

yes but the sc levels are already in some of the other skill's guides and there is no mention of it in mining or runecrafting's so it may just be an update to their guides.

billybobj282.gif

Many of you guys are saying it is just a bug, not an update. Well, if it was an update, then wouldn't this still be considered a bug, because it isn't supposed to be there yet? Personally, I think it is leading up to an update, not that I think mining needs it (mining <3:<3:<3: ) but instead because of just the sheer amounts of people who do want an update. People have wanted these two skills to be updated since I started playing (don't ask when, I don't remember). The only thing I hope is that you will still be able to train the skill the old fashion way if they do re-vamp it.

lightningsig-1.jpg

To whoever is saying that this is a hint to sailing, you are off by a mile. Obviously summoning will be used to summon a ship, but we will have to repair it with the woodcutting, fletching, construction, and smithing skills. Then we'll have to hunt Haunted Cannons and then attach them to the ships. Then we use our magic skill to enchant the cannons to fire Rune Essence Cannonballs. We use our runecrafting skill to create the RE Cannonballs and then use them in the cannons to fire. After we are seaworthy, we must use our fishing skill to move the dead fish from naval battles out of the way, and we also use our farming skill to harvest giant kelp that can entangle the ships. Not only that, but we also use our slayer skill to fight off Kraken random events. Finally we have to use our agility skill in order to climb aboard our ships in the first place.

Very nice find.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

It'll be for the sailing skill. You'll need mining for the new types of metal to use on the ships, and runecrafting to bind runes to the weapons to fire spells.

IT ALL LEADS TO THE SAILING SKILL.

This is true. 3 Hit U can also confirm this if you need further proof.

77yLQy8.png

• 4 weeks later...
Sorry for digging this back up, but I have to point something out:

Every skill used in Stealing Creations has a minigame tab, EXCEPT Mining and Runecrafting! This means that this "hidden tab" is a glitched minigame tab.

Why, then, does it not say "Minigame"?

If it was a blank minigame tab, wouldn't it say it? Sure, you could argue that it could. But you could also argue that it couldn't. Both are equally likely without hard evidence...and since this topic is nothing but speculation, who knows.

hzvjpwS.gif

Sorry for digging this back up, but I have to point something out:

Every skill used in Stealing Creations has a minigame tab, EXCEPT Mining and Runecrafting! This means that this "hidden tab" is a glitched minigame tab.

Why, then, does it not say "Minigame"?

If it was a blank minigame tab, wouldn't it say it? Sure, you could argue that it could. But you could also argue that it couldn't. Both are equally likely without hard evidence...and since this topic is nothing but speculation, who knows.

Woodcutting has a minigame tab for the clay wood (huh?) and the clay axes. So does fishing and hunter, etc. So why not Mining, wich is used to mine sacred clay? Or Runecrafting, wich is used to create those fog runes?

priest_wiz.png

• 3 weeks later...