Albums you're looking forward to or enjoy from 2009!

Rahila

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wintersun's album Time will hopefully come out this year.

We can only hope :(

I hope as well.

I love wintersun.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

I can't wait for the Isle of Hope CD to be released by Celtic Woman. I saw the concert live, and I loved it. I'm eager to find out how Lynn and Alex (the two new members of Celtic Woman) measure up to Méav, Órla, and Hayley (the members who have left over the past few years), and hear Máiréad, Chloë, and Lisa (the current members who have been with the band from the beginning) perform their newest songs.

R.I.P. Lena, Rosa, Dougan, Tammy, Neil, and Patton!

Wintersun is rather bad in my opinion. I really don't understand what everyone is so hyped up about. Their debut album was very inconsistent and felt half-done; I can't believe that some people call that "progressive metal". It's power metal, plain and simple.

I have Shiina Ringo's new album to check out. I'll post here after I've listened to it a couple of times.

Darkest Hour - The Eternal Return.

I just bought Undoing Run and a FATA CD for less than 50p on eBay (about $1)

Haven't listened to it yet, but i hear they are pretty good.

My Alexisonfire CD hasn't arrived yet :evil:

But i have been listening to some songs on youtube and from what i've heard it's really good.

Can't wait :XD:

johannase.jpg

Thank you to tripsis for an awesome sig!

Wintersun is rather bad in my opinion. I really don't understand what everyone is so hyped up about. Their debut album was very inconsistent and felt half-done; I can't believe that some people call that "progressive metal". It's power metal, plain and simple.

I have Shiina Ringo's new album to check out. I'll post here after I've listened to it a couple of times.

I just really like Wintersun.

Everyone either likes it or says its over hyped and bad.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

I am looking forward to the so-far untitled full-length album from The Fall of Troy this fall.

They're coming out with a new album?

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

I am looking forward to the so-far untitled full-length album from The Fall of Troy this fall.

They're coming out with a new album?

Yeah, but they've been pretty vague about it.

[hide=From Wikipedia]Upcoming studio album

On February 28, 2009, The Fall of Troy confirmed on their website and their MySpace page that they were entering the studio that week with producer Terry Date to record the follow-up to Manipulator, which will include '"a dozen or so songs" and should be in stores this summer.[2] It was revealed on April 30, 2009 that Rody Walker, lead vocalist for the progressive metal band, Protest The Hero, would make a guest appearance on the record. [3] It is stated on their official website that the album will not be released until fall of 2009. On Erak's twitter account, in a conversation with Craig Owens (Chiodos), he states that "Our new [cabbage] drops September, make sure u have EVR kick you a few." [4][/hide]

It somewhat contradicts itself with the release date being either summer or fall, but on the band's website there's a post from late April saying they finished up recording and that it should be out in the fall.

If Rakim's 'The Seventh Seal' comes out this year I'll definately have to buy it. A track (Holy Are You) surfaced a few days ago which is very good - I'm not sure if it's out as a single to promote the album or if it is an unauthorised leak. Regardless, it's good.

Edit - I looked it up, it is the first single and Rakim released it 2 weeks earlier than schedule which is why everyone presumed it was a leak.

wild_bunch.gif

He who learns must suffer, and, even in our sleep, pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart,

and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.

- Aeschylus (525 BC - 456 BC)

I'm looking forward to Lil Wayne's new album "rebirth".

It will either be a hit or miss, because his two released singles that will be on the album were decent.

Oh god.

Not another lil wayne album. :wall:

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

I'm looking forward to Lil Wayne's new album "rebirth".

It will either be a hit or miss, because his two released singles that will be on the album were decent.

Oh god.

Not another lil wayne album. :wall:

Tha Carter 3 was definitely best rap album of the year last year. Had so many good songs lol, but the two singles he released for his new album weren't the greatest, so idk.

oversized.jpg[/bads]