Blackmarks

pureprayer

This is a topic about black marks and appeals along with differed appeals.

I have only one offense on my account that got me 9.9 marks and a perm mute/perm forum ban. I appealed this and got it denied. I saved my last chance for a year and a half (in which i played on a pure) and then used it to get my account clean again.

yyydx2.png

(encase of this being deemed "private information" there is a *chance* this pic is fake or from another account/user.)

[hide=]It was on a friday the 13th... Go here if you dont believe me.[/hide]

It took a year and a half but THE SYSTEM WORKS.

Have any stories about black marks, appeals, or mini-rants about differed appeals post them here.

Text asking for pictures has been removed ~tripsis

I cant wait till marks degrade. How about you?

Any comments on my grammar go in a "[hide]"

Ps: I know someone who got 24.4 blackmarks (he was 9) with out trying. He trolled around varrock for 4 hours not thinking anything about it.

image.pl?URL=171577-4798

hatzyv.png

Pureprayer, you're awesome.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

.2 blackmarks here, any unfair ones have always been quickly lifted. Kudos to Jagex.

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

1.2 blk marks here :D

they always get denied >.<

OMG OMG SAILING IS COMING LOLOLOLOL!!!1111 b/c JAGEX GAMES STUDIO , ANAGRAM OF SAITO JUDGE X-GAMES

TAKASHI SAITO= RED SOX P1TCHER... RED SOX = BOSTON, BOSTON = PORT CITY!!!! PORT CITY = SAILING

This thread will get locked, agianst the rules to show private information related to JaGex.

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

I have removed the small line where you said that pictures were welcome to be posted, to ensure that nobody posts any messages from Jagex regarding their appeals. As baalboy5 mentioned, it is against the rules to post any messages from Jagex:

Messages sent to you by Jagex are strictly confidential and are intended only for the owner of the account to which they are sent. The contents of these messages must not be disclosed to any other person or copies taken.

However, you are welcome to continue discussing appeals.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

.5 black marks for swearing excssively for one day. I got muted for 24 hours. And I had fun!

Used the alt trick which creates an invisible space. (penis, lol)

I didn't appeal though. I owned up to it \'

Though it annoyign after oh, say, 8 months (I think) of good behavior, or even years of not breaking the rules, any black marks still exist.

When you go feather dragon god, you never go back.

.5 black marks for swearing excssively for one day. I got muted for 24 hours. And I had fun!

Used the alt trick which creates an invisible space. (penis, lol)

I didn't appeal though. I owned up to it \'

I dont think the alt trick workes anymore. Tried it :uhh:

image.pl?URL=171577-4798

hatzyv.png

Pureprayer, you're awesome.

I'm clean. I got a black mark before because I lied to my friend & told him I reported him, then he reported me. Thanks to Jagex's genius set of rules, I got a black mark, & he was off the hook even though he dropped the F-bomb at least 12 times during our conversation.

Way to phail, Jagex. :thumbup:

Only fear God,

Know the weapons of the weak,

The weakness of the hard.

I have 9 blackmarks on my account, and have had them for 2 and a half years they didnt accept my apology, and i got perm mute and forum ban for telling some kid to get a life, isnt that unfair?

Judging by your attitude on your other topic, not really.

Current account: Dragonguy 87

Goals: Get members

Get all skills 40+

Hehe, this is like Jagex telling half of Runescape players that they're [developmentally delayed]. Sort of. That's how I interpreted it. :P

Runescape is why I support abortion.

I have 9 blackmarks on my account, and have had them for 2 and a half years they didnt accept my apology, and i got perm mute and forum ban for telling some kid to get a life, isnt that unfair?

Judging by your attitude on your other topic, not really.

+1, not surprising either.

OT: Was perma-banned for a time (not sure how long, hacker took it after I quit, came back after 18 months and banned :wall: ) only took a couple days to get them taken off :thumbsup: While their customer service is all automated garbage, they handle black marks well. =D>

Angelic_Whim.png

muted for 24 hours three times.

muted 7 days once.

banned 7 days twice (macroing ftl)

i appealed a 7 day mute and i won... they read appeals now!!!

4.7 black marks :-X

on my pure, i filled an appeal with vulgar language, all the words were offensive, and it got accepted :wall: =D> #-o :wall: =D> #-o .

Xzxpvp7xzx.png

xzxpvp7xzx.png

xzxpvp7xzx.png

2nd troll to 840+ post count.

I've gotten two accounts perm banned and I have two rule 1 offenses and one rule 7 offense on my current account (even though I dont really play anymore)

One of those account I was just calling some guy by his RS name (Doosh) and some idiot reported me.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

i my self have 2 from 1 hour before th evidence system...i was in the fishingguild only one on the dock guy underneath me dies and drops a gree h mask.....what do i do? pick up sharks by time i notice some one tlly grabd it i spent the next 2 hours swearing.....1 offense 2 marks (dyupid cause swearing is only like .1 now)

cant apeal it no evidence...

my bro is a perma mute hes at like 75 marks or somthing......they finaly perma muted him for telling me (im his brother...) to give me a glory...

all he said was give me a glory........

there response was somthing like breaking rulw 6 or w\e acount sharing or osmthing.....suposedly asking ur brother to give u a glory means u share accounts......

apeal denied ^.^

James_scholl.gif

0 Black marks but 1 appeal that was successful. Someone in one of our unofficial cc's reported me for saying get out fudge out of here [insert spammer name]. It was a 10 minute mute appealed successful right away after I explained that fudge is not a bad word. I hope that guy got ownt for misuse of costumer support. :|

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

0 Black marks but 1 appeal that was successful. Someone in one of our unofficial cc's reported me for saying get out fudge out of here [insert spammer name]. It was a 10 minute mute appealed successful right away after I explained that fudge is not a bad word. I hope that guy got ownt for misuse of costumer support. :|

u sue fudge too zomg <3 <3..hehe

its ggoes with the acronyms and stuff u cant possibly be baned for wtf becaus it coule mean what the fudge

waht the fence?

whos that forester?

genraly speaking most acroynms have one meanign tho.........but thats the beauty of em ^.^

gf acroynms gf

wewt 200 ^,^

James_scholl.gif