For the love of Guthix?

FellonyNoob

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guthix' followers do not need weapons or armor to keep the order. He simply has to speak and the world will shatter. Saradomin, Zamorak, Zaros, Armadyl? All powerless against him. Their only strength is his hibernation after millenia of work.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

how about a fairly good sword maybe d scimmy good that would be as good as a godsword if it was used on someone with a gods armor on. not just zammy all god armors that would make guthix powerful enough to destroy followers of other gods but not so much to destroy the people guthix brought to the world

voidpic.png

[hide=stats]jakerules209.png[/hide]

I've always wondered how do I get that dialogue where she gets upset for you killing the elemental.

I really hope 150th quest gets us a sequence of WGS :D

Ooh, I interested, what does Juna say?

just to clarify his strength and al mighty power guthix ftw :thumbsup:

guthixftwbl2.jpg

Juna really stongly reminds me of something..... hmm..

[hide=Oh yeh]A sock puppet..

sock-puppet.jpg[/hide]

OT: Id like to see another fight cutscene against Lucien, but instead of 6 moral heroes like last time, 6 guardians of guthix... (Maybe I will be one of those by then! :pray: )

Now that would be a good battle... Juna hitting 2000s.... That earwig hitting 1000 in poison damage....

Ahhh

erjypx.jpg

Just kidding ladies, you know I love you =D

Guide to Making Money with NPC Trading

I luv Guthix there should be a decent item even though it wont be f2p... SC i kinda guthix and it gives xp bonus that s for [kitties] ... seriously Guthix needs a makeover

34sny53.png

enex2sigjpegkm3.jpg

I luv Guthix there should be a decent item even though it wont be f2p... SC i kinda guthix and it gives xp bonus that s for [kitties] ... seriously Guthix needs a makeover

they tried. have you ever tried putting lipstick on a formless god? i didn't think so

Y_Z.png

they tried. have you ever tried putting lipstick on a formless god? i didn't think so

And how do you avoid making Guthix into a transvestite when it has no gender?

The only item that would be proper to fight a GS would be something that gives equal boosts to everything.

And to anyone who doubts the power of Guthix over the other gods I have 1 simple thing to point out...

A book of balance can enchant both Zammy and Sara symbols. Which means he has the power to out class them both and balances the power.

Stupid.png

Guthix is a shapeshifter. This means He can choose whatever he looks like.

Zamorak once told that Guthix sometimes became a butterfly or a rock.

At the moment he's a big floating metal skull, but I've also seen him as a small multicoloured butterfly and as a large rock type thingy. He's a weird one...

gunthixbutterfly.jpg

priest_wiz.png

Oh my bleeping god :lol: I'm cracking up here :lol:

"There are only two strategies in war. Move forward or change. The victor is the first to realise that when he cannot move forward he must change."

~ Mod Mark H ~

100000players-2.jpg

^ :lol:

35hedkh.jpg

^ :lol:

Less spam and more contribution, please.

I think we're losing the point of the topic here...

Guthix still needs some unique item. Every other God has at least one, so why not Guthix?

priest_wiz.png

Guthix still needs some unique item. Every other God has at least one, so why not Guthix?

I think that instead of a weapon, Guthix should have an item that's great for skilling, like a high level axe or pickaxe... or here's a thought: what about a tanking weapon? Like a weapon with so-so attack stats, but an enormous amount of defense for a weapon, like falchion

Falchion.jpg

I think that instead of a weapon, Guthix should have an item that's great for skilling, like a high level axe or pickaxe... or here's a thought: what about a tanking weapon? Like a weapon with so-so attack stats, but an enormous amount of defense for a weapon, like falchion

Guthix Falchion, ey? Sounds cool to me.

priest_wiz.png

I'm a follower of Guthix, and sometimes I find it really hard to find an outfit that shows that I am.

The green Gnome Robes and Druid Robes just don't cut it.

The Guthix Rune armour is a bit meh, besides, it's impractical.

The weapon would be the (emerald-enchanted) sickle, but that's not very impressive. And the Flail of Ivandis is 2-handed. The Book of Balance is ok, though.

So, what I want is, more Guthix garments, and make them impressive!

Game_Proffy.png

I'm a follower of Guthix, and sometimes I find it really hard to find an outfit that shows that I am.

The green Gnome Robes and Druid Robes just don't cut it.

The Guthix Rune armour is a bit meh, besides, it's impractical.

The weapon would be the (emerald-enchanted) sickle, but that's not very impressive. And the Flail of Ivandis is 2-handed. The Book of Balance is ok, though.

So, what I want is, more Guthix garments, and make them impressive!

May I suggest leveling to 60 prayer, and obtain a full set of Guthix Vestments (about 1.1m in total, cheapest of the bunch (that's the plus side for following a god with little followers: his armor comes cheap))

Or try a full set of green Fremmenik Robes, and wield a Book of Balance with it. Then there is also the Guthix Dhide...

Valten_1.png

I'm happy as long as there are some good weapons for my favourite good, Saradomin. But sure it would be cool if Guthix could have some weapons as well. He's the God of Balance so perhaps his sword and armour should be well balanced, with no special bonus but neither no special bad bonus?

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak