Peer pressure

imbackstinkers

Since he did not specify, I claim this topic for peers pressuring you into elephant riding. In the name of glorious elephant riding do ye, and in the name ye do.

And such and so on.

Uh, yeah. I guess he means bad peer pressure. Like BEER PRESSURE. Or DRUGS. But this will just turn into a for-drugs against-drugs. I don't like drugs. Just hugs. But people who like drugs do enjoy hugs. Need to wash these mugs...

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Since he did not specify, I claim this topic for peers pressuring you into elephant riding. In the name of glorious elephant riding do ye, and in the name ye do.

And such and so on.

Uh, yeah. I guess he means bad peer pressure. Like BEER PRESSURE. Or DRUGS. But this will just turn into a for-drugs against-drugs. I don't like drugs. Just hugs. But people who like drugs do enjoy hugs. Need to wash these mugs...

Godammit dude, does every single one of your posts have to be a godamn joke?

happysigbp0.jpg

And such and so on.

You act like theres something wrong with a little humour from time to time.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

And such and so on.

2ujt7nn.jpg

And such and so on.

This post is strangely awesome, while somewhat juvenile 8-)

One time I was peer pressured into leaving my house to go somewhere BESIDES school. :uhh: Scariest moment of my life.

Goddammit you guys, I mean seriously, you guys, seriously.

If you think it's innappropiriate, you know where the report button is. But to be honest, you are no different to any of the others in this thread. So I feel that the term hypocrite is correct.

On Topic:

I get peer pressure all the time. I'm pretty much used to it now, but when the start to throw rocks at you and your bike, then it gets quite annoying. But peer pressure will always be around in life. Even when we are adults, not only when we are hormonal teenagers.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

threads on OT has gone down the [cabbage].

From the looks of it, so have the replies...

I think if you succumb to peer pressure then you definitely don't have the personal kind of pride that every human being should have. I'm not talking about arrogance, I'm talking about self-esteem. The only reason you would fall for peer pressure is acceptance which is a statement saying that Society > You. That's a horrible and dangerous mentality to have. This is exactly why I condone nonconformism.

I remembered back in elementry school the teachers and people from the anti-drug activities said once in high school you're going to be asked to do drugs every single second... Never been asked to smoke once.

It depends on your location and who you pick as friends of course, but the drug-users of my school generally don't care if you do it or not. They hang out with both drug-doers and not.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

In the Caribbean, you can't really escape peer pressure. :?

Well, where I live anyways.

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.

If the situation calls. I usually slip a little bit more serious of a message inside, though...

PS: Your signature says "People in OT eat poopy when they are bored". Hrm.

Anywho. I've felt peer pressure. Never much been affected, though, because I don't particularly enjoy my peers. I like to spite people.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Not many people try to peer pressure me into doing stuff; I have a mind of my own.. but when people try peer pressure me into doing stuff, sometimes I give in and do what they say. eg "Becky go pole dance on that pole" "Do I have to..?" "Yes or I will not love you anymore." Only sometimes, and only if the act that they are peer pressuring me to do will not lead to dire consequences.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

I remembered back in elementry school the teachers and people from the anti-drug activities said once in high school you're going to be asked to do drugs every single second... Never been asked to smoke once.

It depends on your location and who you pick as friends of course, but the drug-users of my school generally don't care if you do it or not. They hang out with both drug-doers and not.

Yeah, same. Closest I've gotten to peer pressure (of that sort) is one of my friends saying "well, if your dog dies and you're feeling really sad, just know that camels is the way to go" and I'm a sophomore and a half.

wl7w9j.png

Yeah, same. Closest I've gotten to peer pressure (of that sort) is one of my friends saying "well, if your dog dies and you're feeling really sad, just know that camels is the way to go" and I'm a sophomore and a half.

If you're gonna smoke (don't!), Camels have the least intrusive smell or at least smell the best (relative). Interesting that you say that phrase because I heard it when I was in high school. Not the part about a dog dying, but the fact that Camels were always suggested as stress relief.

If you're gonna smoke (don't!), Camels have the least intrusive smell or at least smell the best (relative). Interesting that you say that phrase because I heard it when I was in high school. Not the part about a dog dying, but the fact that Camels were always suggested as stress relief.

Am I missing something or are you talking about smoking camels? :|

I don't have a problem with peer pressure. If someone tries to get me to smoke, I shun them, block them on MSN, delete their contact details on my phone etc etc....

Just say no!

TIF-SIG-PREVAIL.jpg

IRC Nick: Hiroki | 99 Agility | Max Quest Points | 138 Combat

Bandos drops: 20 Hilt | 22 Chestplate | 21 Tassets | 14 Boots