Favourite game music

Flodder450

Not just the music for this, everything about it is epic.

I haven't played mgs4 yet so that was a surprise for me. I would've thought I shot vamp enough in mgs2 that he would be dead!

Nobody dies in MGS. Ever.

yes nobody... Last I checked the boss was dead, and all the other members of the cobra unit, Otacon's sister, solidus snake, fatman, the original big boss, the numerous people you kill to get to your objective, that's all I think.

I didn't mean literally, idiot. I mean that half the characters you think are dead end up alive through some means.

mgssteelwarol7.png

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Starfox - Starwolf's Theme

I'm a huge fan of most Zelda music but Song of Healing is my favorite. It's not as impressive musically as most other Zelda songs but the emotion flowing out of it is just immense... It's also the Majora's Mask theme, which is my favorite of the Zelda games.

wl7w9j.png

There, I fixed the glitchy tags for you. ;)

I started to like Star Wolf's theme after hearing it in SSBB. Most of the music in the game is actually really good, especially the re-arrangements of old scores like Fire Emblem's.

And I'm not trying to be an [wagon], but the song there is just Song oh Healing. The Oath of Order is quite different. But I agree with you, it really conveys a lot of emotion. I almost shed a couple of very manly tears at some parts of the game, and the music was really strong.

This signature is intentionally left blank.

Brawl wise

[yt]5KKW3MT-8PU[/yt]

Square Enix

2:07- 3:00 Always gets to me, especially the falling piano at 2:41

of course ;)

Zelda

This just sounds like if one has given up all hope and that everyone is doomed and just when you think your going to give up the last final strand of light somethings comes along to rescue the day but not in a way you expected it, and it still needs your strenght.

this sounds like a soul trapped in itself. kind of like it did something really bad when it was alive but it cant forgive itsself and its just trapped in this pool of nothingness. as it goes round and round, it cant stop thinking about what it did and, when it eventually forgives itself, it discovers that its bound to the chains it forged in its life and cannot get free. thus the repeating of the song. a swirling pool of madness and sorrow.

Wongton is better than me in anyway~~

94qbe.jpg

The Kingdom Hearts theme tune, I think its called Paradise but I forgotten. Going to have to put in on my ipod again.

Hell March is about the only other songs I can remember really that I like.

Previous "fatbill" till I lost the password.

Please click below to help with my ICT A Level, for which I have to monitor my website for 8 weeks, hits and feedback welcome.

http://www.chauncystweb.co.uk/sm

Feedback page now up and working

The Kingdom Hearts theme tune, I think its called Paradise but I forgotten. Going to have to put in on my ipod again.

The kingdom hearts theme? Like at the beginning,which is dearly beloved, or on destiny islands, the song "simple and clean" for the first game? The song "sanctuary" for the second? That is really vague :lol: .

Total Annihilation(+Kingdoms) and Supreme Commander (the same guy actually composed the music for TA and SC).

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

The kingdom hearts theme? Like at the beginning,which is dearly beloved, or on destiny islands, the song "simple and clean" for the first game? The song "sanctuary" for the second? That is really vague :lol: .

Haha yeah opps that really is, I meant the Santuary/Passion from the 2nd game.

Previous "fatbill" till I lost the password.

Please click below to help with my ICT A Level, for which I have to monitor my website for 8 weeks, hits and feedback welcome.

http://www.chauncystweb.co.uk/sm

Feedback page now up and working

[yt]2WVJcZj2A-o[/yt]

I giggled more than once.

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

Dr. Wily Stages 1-2 = The best Mega Man theme EVAR.

[hide=Mega Man 2][yt]HFKtYCcMWT4[/yt][/hide]

[hide=Something Extra.][yt]IfzXJxbGEWc[/yt]

Okkusenman! Okkusenman![/hide]

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

[hide=Mega Man 9][yt]UIncYwKXW34[/yt][/hide]

[hide=Metroid][yt]T-2sE0Napg0[/yt][/hide]

[hide=Super Mario World][yt]EJn5HM3b9bI[/yt][/hide]

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

• 2 weeks later...

[yt]bTF6jVqXyYY[/yt]

It's time to kick [wagon] and chew bubblegum... and I'm all out of gum.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

[hide=Mega Man X][yt]u_Ft2niUeCU[/yt]

[yt]W5JoxywlO40[/yt][/hide]

More Mega Man ownage. :D