What if you were a zombie?

spacheco

Poll  

1. 1. Poll

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would ransack a futuristic city that was built overtop my grave after my failed life as a door-to-door salesman. I would build up a zombie legion and possess people with a disembodied hand. All while maintaining a dirty suit, bowler hat, and lit cigarette.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

I would ransack a futuristic city that was built overtop my grave after my failed life as a door-to-door salesman. I would build up a zombie legion and possess people with a disembodied hand. All while maintaining a dirty suit, bowler hat, and lit cigarette.

Stubs the Zombie ftw.

If I became a zombie and kept my consciousness and memories, I would start infecting people. Little by little. Then My army ould arise from the sewers on a dark night of the new moon.

wailord.png

If you choose your beliefs/lifestyle simply based on what your parents want, then you are a weak minded individual and are not even worthy of calling yourself a person.

I'd still be myself, hang around all day doing nothing, school, homework, sports(psshhah), sleep, then I'd go watch a zombie movie and laugh at how stereotypical it was.

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.

I would probably probably go to an aquarium looking for some braaaaiiiinnnnnn coral.

Who wants the honour of shooting this guy right between the eyes for that "joke"?

Actually, it made me smile. I'll shoot you instead.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

angel2w.gif

I would probably probably go to an aquarium looking for some braaaaiiiinnnnnn coral.

Who wants the honour of shooting this guy right between the eyes for that "joke"?

:wall:

I challenge you to pistols at dawn.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

:wall:

I challenge you to pistols at dawn.

Pistols? I need not pistols. But challenge accepted.

whalenuke.png

angel2w.gif

Fine. No pistols...

How about MORTAL KOMBAT? (God its been awhile since I had the oppertunity to say that.)

Wait! Let me go get the techno music first!

Just shoot him already.

Fine. No pistols...

How about MORTAL KOMBAT? (God its been awhile since I had the oppertunity to say that.)

Wait! Let me go get the techno music first!

Just shoot him already.

:? Shoot who?

Anyways here's the techno music.

[hide=][yt]wJ0fFgU22ls[/yt][/hide]

lighviolet1lk4.jpg