Things that annoy the hell out of you

Flodder450

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's why I try as hard as I can to keep my anonymity on the internet and on these forums. Anywhere infact. :|

Both of you should really try it.

Sometimes its easier 'talking' over the internet because you don't have to talk face to face. (And you have more time to answer so you don't say anything stupid). I have met a person I've known online in real life. Of course, I've been keeping up to date with this girl for a couple of years and she just happened to be in my area so we agreed to meet up :). I was veeery close to someone from these forums too :P

Racheya, I could very well be the asian version of you :o

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

My Hatelist:

#1 - Elitist musical f*cks

Just shut UP. Nobody cares about your opinion. These people seem to think that everyone needs to listen to exactly the same stuff as they do to be righteous along the path, or whatever it is. To top it off, they can't seem to grasp that different things appeal to different people because they feel some sort of connection to the music that the elitist [puncture] doesn't. My hatred of these people stems from the fact that I used to be exactly what I just described. Yeah.

#2 - Arrogant Metalheads

These people are, on the whole, not nice to be around. Be it online or in real life, you will always have to deal with somebody who tries to force-feed you such music as Pantera, Metallica and Bullet for My Valentine. Even worse than this are the members of the 'black metal elite' - this implies that they think black metal is the only form of music known to man, and thus, they listen to it like it's some kind of religious ritual; and to them, it probably is! Both types of outward metalheadness annoy me, once again, because I used to be exactly one of these too. [bleep]ing hell.

#3 - The Obnoxious Anime Fan (who isn't really a weeaboo, just loud about the fact that they like anime)

Not quite so bad. The hardest part about these is avoiding them. Anime is growing in popularity, and whilst most of its fans are relatively unassuming and upstanding people in real life, there is always some 15 y/o white kid who thinks it's cool to half-cosplay in the streets and talk loudly about the latest anime episode or manga chapter. See, these are the people who give casual anime fans (such as myself) a bad rap. People wouldn't hate anime so much if the majority of its fanbase if they would just SHUT THE [bleep] UP; however, these people don't seem to understand this at all. Before you ask, no, I was not one of these.

#4 - Wapanese (syn. weeaboos)

This entry and #3 are pretty much interchangeable. However, the Wapanese takes its obsession with anime to new heights, and thusly becomes engrossed in Japan; feeling that it, as an entity, is somehow superior to their country of birth. These people are relatively easy to put off: just mention the increasing number of social recluses in Japan, the fact that Harajuku only exists on Sundays, the fact that pocky tastes like sh*te, the fact that America nuked the crap out of them in World War II, and their history of racism and hate crimes.

#5 - The Anime Thread on This Very Forum

Seriously? The [bleep]?

-------------------------------------------

Rant over.

My Hatelist:

Just shut UP. Nobody cares about your opinion. These people seem to think that everyone needs to listen to exactly the same stuff as they do to be righteous along the path, or whatever it is. To top it off, they can't seem to grasp that different things appeal to different people because they feel some sort of connection to the music that the elitist [puncture] doesn't. My hatred of these people stems from the fact that I used to be exactly what I just described. Yeah.

#2 - Arrogant Metalheads

These people are, on the whole, not nice to be around. Be it online or in real life, you will always have to deal with somebody who tries to force-feed you such music as Pantera, Metallica and Bullet for My Valentine. Even worse than this are the members of the 'black metal elite' - this implies that they think black metal is the only form of music known to man, and thus, they listen to it like it's some kind of religious ritual; and to them, it probably is! Both types of outward metalheadness annoy me, once again, because I used to be exactly one of these too. [bleep] hell.

#3 - The Obnoxious Anime Fan (who isn't really a weeaboo, just loud about the fact that they like anime)

Not quite so bad. The hardest part about these is avoiding them. Anime is growing in popularity, and whilst most of its fans are relatively unassuming and upstanding people in real life, there is always some 15 y/o white kid who thinks it's cool to half-cosplay in the streets and talk loudly about the latest anime episode or manga chapter. See, these are the people who give casual anime fans (such as myself) a bad rap. People wouldn't hate anime so much if the majority of its fanbase if they would just SHUT THE [bleep] UP; however, these people don't seem to understand this at all. Before you ask, no, I was not one of these.

This entry and #3 are pretty much interchangeable. However, the Wapanese takes its obsession with anime to new heights, and thusly becomes engrossed in Japan; feeling that it, as an entity, is somehow superior to their country of birth. These people are relatively easy to put off: just mention the increasing number of social recluses in Japan, the fact that Harajuku only exists on Sundays, the fact that pocky tastes like sh*te, the fact that America nuked the crap out of them in World War II, and their history of racism and hate crimes.

Seriously? The [bleep]?

-------------------------------------------

Rant over.

:!:

:thumbup:

. However, the Wapanese takes its obsession with anime to new heights, and thusly becomes engrossed in Japan; feeling that it, as an entity, is somehow superior to their country of birth.

It's funny because it's not. Nothing about Japan is in any way superior to any other 1st world country except maybe the technology. A little. I think these people just dosed themselves with high rad doses to try and be little more Japanese, but it caused massive brain tumors and they went totally bat [cabbage] about the whole thing.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

That's why I try as hard as I can to keep my anonymity on the internet and on these forums. Anywhere infact. :|

Sometimes its easier 'talking' over the internet because you don't have to talk face to face. (And you have more time to answer so you don't say anything stupid). I have met a person I've known online in real life. Of course, I've been keeping up to date with this girl for a couple of years and she just happened to be in my area so we agreed to meet up :). I was veeery close to someone from these forums too :P

I'm going to admit one of my faults to teach you a lesson. So lesson the hell up.

Do not do that. Do not rely on the internet as a primary form of communication. Doing so for an extended period of time literally cripples you- you become so used to having the time to not say stupid things and so used to the freedom of anonymity that you don't gain the experience to actually deal with people in the real world. As a kid I was like that, and after realizing how dumb that was a few years ago I've spent the entire time recovering from the mistake. So, for the love of god, don't be like me and tell your runescape clanmates about your lesbianism. Like I did. Ya.

Get the hell off the computer. All of you. This ain't an apatow world.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

I'm going to admit one of my faults to teach you a lesson. So lesson the hell up.

Do not do that. Do not rely on the internet as a primary form of communication. Doing so for an extended period of time literally cripples you- you become so used to having the time to not say stupid things and so used to the freedom of anonymity that you don't gain the experience to actually deal with people in the real world. As a kid I was like that, and after realizing how dumb that was a few years ago I've spent the entire time recovering from the mistake. So, for the love of god, don't be like me and tell your runescape clanmates about your lesbianism. Like I did. Ya.

I'm already there, I think. :| The past 6 months or so I've really looked at how much time I spend on the computer and it's starting to scare me. I got up at 11 this morning, I've been on the computer since and it's twenty past 1 in the morning.

I guess I'm hoping that University next year might shake things up, particularly if I move away from home and have to fend for myself a little more.

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

I'm already there, I think. :| The past 6 months or so I've really looked at how much time I spend on the computer and it's starting to scare me. I got up at 11 this morning, I've been on the computer since and it's twenty past 1 in the morning.

Pretty much like me. 3pm I woke up, and I'm still on.

Though really, just realise theres nothing to be afraid of, if you say something stupid, you say it. Theres nothing to worry about. Only recently have I gotten over it (after about 3+ years), true, I still spent alot of time online, but thats because of where I live in relation to my mates.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and its no good telling yourself you're gonna attempt to change it. You have to do it.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

Yes, as Rebdragon said. Internets = bad. For your mind. Sure, a little online chatting and message boards are OK, but after what Racheya says she does, you'll be a goddamn vegetable. Go out and talk. I don't do that too much, but this is the one place I can be hypocritcal.

When people criticize businesses for trying to make money.

"I don't get why microsoft doesn't just give win 7 aways, because vista was horrible"

Also when people bash vista,"you use vista, hahaha it sucks" Why's it so bad? "......uhhhh......i dunno, it just is, everyone knows that."

Yes, as Rebdragon said. Internets = bad. For your mind. Sure, a little online chatting and message boards are OK, but after what Racheya says she does, you'll be a goddamn vegetable. Go out and talk. I don't do that too much, but this is the one place I can be hypocritcal.
I'll say this: I've been going out and doing pretty pointless stuff a heck of a lot more than I used to recently, and it has only done me good. I feel much better than I did when I was just going to school, coming home and sitting on my PC.

Sure, I still sit here a lot, but part of that is due to my friends living pretty far away (we have to plan about a week ahead if we're going to just go out and do random stuff) and that I'm someone more adapted to city life living in a rural area of England; there really isn't all that much to do here if you're not involved in agriculture, heh. It's a peaceful life, though.

People who are too overly proud of their girlfriend/boyfriend and like to show off what they've done with them or hint at things that they've done.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Here we go...

- The time limit on posts in Forum Games. Honestly, your posts don't count, so why should there be a time limit?

- My brother who is a hypocrite that overreacts to almost everything and usually has no clue what he's talking about but talks anyway. I hate all people like that.

- Hypocrites.

- Sports lovers.

- "Popular" kids.

- Anyone who calls me a "nerd" or a "geek," or any other pathetic insult along those lines.

- Physical contact with other people.

- Loud, sudden noises.

- People who make fun of speech impediments.

- Girls who hate you no matter what you say. If you even say one word, they'll say "(Insert your name here), shut up!"

- Big social interactions.

- Anyone who thinks "You have no friends," is either a true statement or an insult.

- Bad grammar and spelling.

- Mac-haters

For others, see the INTJ link in my signature. Seriously, it's a 96.3% accurate description of me.

I'm an INTJ.

Wait...Cynic...

Are you a girl?

Here we go...

- Girls who hate you no matter what you say. If you even say one word, they'll say "(Insert your name here), shut up!"

This right here. Last Friday, I randomly said something to a short blonde girl and she immediately responded with "SHUT THE [bleep] UP!" and I'm like "Goddamn girl!".

[Female dogs] be crazy.

[hide=Funny webcomic. Mods look away, I'm not being banned a week for this little thing like last time.]6a00c225238e9ff21900f48cfdd5d90001-500pi[/hide]

Here we go...

- The time limit on posts in Forum Games. Honestly, your posts don't count, so why should there be a time limit?

- My brother who is a hypocrite that overreacts to almost everything and usually has no clue what he's talking about but talks anyway. I hate all people like that.

- Hypocrites.

- Sports lovers.

- "Popular" kids.

- Anyone who calls me a "nerd" or a "geek," or any other pathetic insult along those lines.

- Loud, sudden noises.

- Anyone who thinks "You have no friends," is either a true statement or an insult.

- Mac-haters

For others, see the INTJ link in my signature. Seriously, it's a 96.3% accurate description of me.

So you hate (or they annoy. whatever) anyone who is passionate about something that they enjoy, like sports? You hate people who are more popular than you, you hate social interaction and physical contact.

Good luck in life, that's not the best way to live.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

When people criticize businesses for trying to make money.

"I don't get why microsoft doesn't just give win 7 aways, because vista was horrible"

Also when people bash vista,"you use vista, hahaha it sucks" Why's it so bad? "......uhhhh......i dunno, it just is, everyone knows that."

Actual reason vista is bad, it is a memory [bleep]. If you have 2 or less gigs of ram then having it and expecting it to move fast is [developmentally delayed]ed as hell. And the constant, do you want to do this, are you sure you want to do this, only an administrator can do this made me want to stab my computer.

Heck ill gladly buy windows 7 when its released, just so i can use the actual drivers for my mini.

As for things that annoy me:

-Clowns

-People who don't speak English in America. Except for Mexicans, seeing as Spanish is America's unofficial second language.

-People who sue over stupid things....and win.

-Homophobic ignorant Christians

-PETA

-All forms of government excluding anarchy.

wailord.png

If you choose your beliefs/lifestyle simply based on what your parents want, then you are a weak minded individual and are not even worthy of calling yourself a person.

[hide=]

Here we go...

- Hypocrites.

- Sports lovers.

- "Popular" kids.

- Loud, sudden noises.

- Mac-haters

- People who think their opinion is right. In my opinion, an opinion can't be right unless based on facts.

So you hate (or they annoy. whatever) anyone who is passionate about something that they enjoy, like sports? You hate people who are more popular than you, you hate social interaction and physical contact.

Good luck in life, that's not the best way to live.

[/hide]

It doesn't have to be "the best way to live." I live my life the way I want to. I don't want to be following everyone else's example. I want to be unique and individual. I don't want the "best" way, I want MY way. If you happen to not like it, too bad.

I'm an INTJ.

Wait...Cynic...

Are you a girl?

My Hatelist:

To top it off, they can't seem to grasp that different things appeal to different people

Hmm, replace music with tv and you've got so hypocrisies there

yes.png

-Political correctness and fear of swearing. It's just pathetic. Swords don't blunten if you don't use them. Actualy, I hate any from of censorship.

-Creationism and religious fundamentalism. It's so plain ignorant.

-Ignorance in general. In fact, despite the previous hate, I'd rather talk to an active religious fundamentalist than someone with no opinions about anything any day. The other day, we were reading Jekyll and Hyde in English, and this girl asked the teacher, "What's Parliament?" I don't mean to be contemptous, but...it's hard to feel anything else.

-People who use "gay" as an insult. It doesn't annoy me that much, but it gets depressing having to listen to it perpetualy.

-Pseudo-intellectualism. People who you can tell are straining to use the longest words they can think of in every day conversation annoy me, as do people who think that getting the highest mark in a maths test makes you some kind of genius. There's a hell of alot more to life than tests.

-Modern politicians. Do any of them actualy care?

That's about it, but I could probably think of quite a bit more if I tried. I like the world as a whole, but I probably dislike the majority of things in it.

If absolute power corrupts absolutely, where does that leave God?

- People who don't understand English in America

- People who have a natural voice that sounds like someone who lost their voice

- People who are too nice (usually this one and the one above this go hand in hand. not sure why)

- People who say iTouch

- Whenever someone sees me on my iPod touch, they run up and touch it as much as you can. Seriously? It just makes you look like a [developmentally delayed], and what it it was an iPhone and I was making an important call?

- People who can't do simple math (This kid in my class took almost a minute to figure out 60+22. I'm a freshmen in HS)

- Fat people. Only when it's really noticeable, and it's okay if they have some disorder where it's not physically possible to lose weight or something.

- People who talk during movies

- America's Next Top Model

- American Idol

- People who think Call of Duty is really "cool", but then call Guitar Hero the stupidest and nerdiest thing ever

- When teachers call on me if I'm not raising my hand (unless I'm not paying attention, I like that because it helps me focus)

- People who give lame excuses. This kid in my History class didn't do any of his World War 1 project (3 creative pieces w/ explanations + 4 page essay), then claimed he had it open that morning and his mom closed it without saving. Yeah... you did it all that morning?

- People who think everything is racist (I say black, someone calls me racist)

- The lady in Aruba working at Wendy's. I ordered a cheeseburger with just ketchup and pickles. There was mustard on it, so I reminded them what I wanted and gave it back. They came back and said, "There is only ketchup and pickles here!" I had to point out the yellow blob right on top because they didn't know what it was. Maybe it was just yellow ketchup? :?