Things that annoy the hell out of you

Flodder450

Actually, there's another unanswered question in life, why do dogs bark when the doorbell rings?

It's because the stimuli of a doorbell ringing usually indicates a stranger is going to walk into their domain. Animals are pretty smart when it comes to that. There was a science experiment where they rung a bell before every time they fed the dog, and eventually the dog picked up on it and would get excited just from the sound of the bell - it knew it would be fed.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, there's another unanswered question in life, why do dogs bark when the doorbell rings?

It's because the stimuli of a doorbell ringing usually indicates a stranger is going to walk into their domain. Animals are pretty smart when it comes to that. There was a science experiment where they rung a bell before every time they fed the dog, and eventually the dog picked up on it and would get excited just from the sound of the bell - it knew it would be fed.

That doesn't explain why my dog stares outside for hours then starts barking at nothing for no reason. It scares the jeepers out of me and annoys me to no tomorrow.

hiccup.png

When someone rings a doorbell on a tv show and your dogs think it was real so they start barking.

Ugh, my dog does that. My dog is extremely territorial, so if someone comes to the door it's madness. She's so loud.

Nancy Pelosi

the timing on that was quite hilarious

on topic

people that think they shouldnt have to go to school because everything they have to learn has already been figured out.

awteno.jpg

Orthodoxy is unconciousness

the only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed.

When someone rings a doorbell on a tv show and your dogs think it was real so they start barking.

Ugh, my dog does that. My dog is extremely territorial, so if someone comes to the door it's madness. She's so loud.

people who continue to quote quotes forever and talk about meaning of life as it portrays to dogs and doorbells :-#

also misspellings in powerpoint presentations i always correct them when i see them no matter how important it may or may not be. my teacher plays WoW. one day we take notes and the powerpoint reads as such: HItlErs naZi rejeem tRieDED tooz wiPe out tEh J0owiSh rElijUn wtiH aTroCit33s. He new i would try to point out mistakes.

I hate life.

seandart301.png

seandart301.png

people who continue to quote quotes forever and talk about meaning of life as it portrays to dogs and doorbells :-#

also misspellings in powerpoint presentations i always correct them when i see them no matter how important it may or may not be. my teacher plays WoW. one day we take notes and the powerpoint reads as such: HItlErs naZi rejeem tRieDED tooz wiPe out tEh J0owiSh rElijUn wtiH aTroCit33s. He new i would try to point out mistakes.

I hate life.

Nice bait.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

When you need to pee really badly but you struggle to get your belt unbuckled and unzipped.

sorry, just had to. :|

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Opening a bottle of syrup. You keep you fingers around the edges because you know that when you open it you'll get syrup all over your hands, so you make it your mission to avoid that, but in the end you just can't.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Opening a bottle of syrup. You keep you fingers around the edges because you know that when you open it you'll get syrup all over your hands, so you make it your mission to avoid that, but in the end you just can't.

Same thing but with pretty much every liquid food product: ketchup, honey, and chocolate syrup come to mind.

awteno.jpg

Orthodoxy is unconciousness

the only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed.

Same thing but with pretty much every liquid food product: ketchup, honey, and chocolate syrup come to mind.

I never get any of those on my hands, except on the rare ocassion syrup, but that's cause it oozes out.

Liars and exaggeraters. :thumbdown: :x

Proud Legionairre of the 10th Legion of Kandarin.

Search for "The 10th Legion of Kandarin" on RSOF to join a small, friendly clan!

270 Quest Points and counting

Remember - In the gene pool, there is no life guard. :P

You're not getting my point. If you had an IQ above room temperature you would.

and those [wagon] who put their toothbrush in the wrong hole, my toothbrush holder hole is the first one I don't how many times I'm gonna have to tell them, ITS MINE. >.<

and those [wagon] who put their toothbrush in the wrong hole, my toothbrush holder hole is the first one I don't how many times I'm gonna have to tell them, ITS MINE. >.<

There is no wrong hole ;)

People who think they know how to raise their kids simply because they popped one out. Conversely, people who think they are child raising experts for the sole reason that one of theirs reached adulthood.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

- Fat People that Try to make themselves look hot :shame:

- Imigrants that dont/cant speak english.

- People that think a song is awesome because it was on Guitar Hero.

- People that think they can play Guitar Because they can play Guitar Hero.

- Algebra

- Guys that think they are the ****

- People calling IPOD TOUCH the iTouch

- Microsoft

- Wedgies

- Headaches

- When someones goes out with you just to get back at someone else. (happened to me once, and it seriously pissed me off. happens a lot at our school)

FEARLESStag.jpg
stuff.png

what i'm doing now:

soundcloud.com/student1

That's what she said. ;)

Damnit, no. That is not what she said. She never said anything. She had no reason to. She is deaf, mute, and I choked her. She did not say that or anything!

My point is, "That's what she said" annoys the hell out of me.

Cowards can't block Warriors.

That's what she said. ;)

Damnit, no. That is not what she said. She never said anything. She had no reason to. She is deaf, mute, and I choked her. She did not say that or anything!

rofl, you "choked her" ;)

That's what she said. ;)

rofl, you "choked her" ;)

That's what she said.

:uhh:

ezegyc.png

That's why you're on the TZDF blackdawn. Even your balls can tear zombies to shreds.