Things that annoy the hell out of you

Flodder450

As tacky animation it was, the first few seasons had the best popular culture references...

They're about out of them now...

They should do the South Park method and just make episodes from world events and news.

That's hard to do. Often with those types of shows, they have major portions of an episode already written and fill in the cultural references quickly in order to appeal to viewers. Also, the South Park writing staff has been known to only make deadlines by a few hours :shock: . I heard they once even had to run the tape down literally 30 seconds before it was suppose to be broadcast.

Yeah, I found some of that information out when watching the behind the scenes making of "About Last Night..." the episode of the presidential election. I wanted to know if they make two episodes or something.

South Park really is something... 30 seconds? That's cutting it close.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My brother talking on halo 3 ( He is so LOUDE!), Idiots on the road that blast there music( I don't like there rap!!), eating with your mouth open, Dark beast drops, Runescape recent updates in 2009, samcking gum, and alot more :wall:

We do not quit playing because we grow old we grow old because we quit playing.

-Oliver Wendell Holmes

2mhc00i.png

When its cold in your room and thus your hands are cold, and because of sitting down for 5 consecutive hours and studying you have to go to the toilet...

Evey guy knows what I mean. \

Also, when washing the dishes, getting flecks of water on your face or your feet. I hate that.

The numbness you get from sitting down too long/standing too long/sleeping face down leaning on arms. The after feeling is worse tbh. And no, that's not what she said.

She did after she was done with me. :-w

Unless your RSN is "imalil[bleep]er", please keep the title appropriate.

Thank you.

When its cold in your room and thus your hands are cold, and because of sitting down for 5 consecutive hours and studying you have to go to the toilet...

Evey guy knows what I mean. \

Also, when washing the dishes, getting flecks of water on your face or your feet. I hate that.

You should have toilet mittens or something that you can put on before you use the toilet if your hands are cold. Wouldn't that solve things...?

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

When my parents get in there head there right.

Even if there not and i can use valid evidence to justify it, they then just say things like "dont be rude" or "dont answer back"

tipit_grid1.png

2,274th person to 99 mining

I hate Family Guy too...

Its not that Family Guy in itself is all that bad.

Its just some of the people who find it funny to constantly quote it. Family Guy goes for the cheap laughs, and, at times, sets them up well.

People mindlessly quoting it thinking they are being funny, do not. It is practically impossible to set up a joke from Family Guy.

Yeah a person that I was once friends with quoted it all the time, that's probably why I immediately hated it so much, she even quoted it when the things that she was saying had absolutely nothing to do with the situation :? So annoying.

BoXRwtv.png

YZF63wJ.png

youknowhowilovemygeekyandnerdyguys-1.png

I hate Family Guy too...

Its not that Family Guy in itself is all that bad.

Its just some of the people who find it funny to constantly quote it. Family Guy goes for the cheap laughs, and, at times, sets them up well.

People mindlessly quoting it thinking they are being funny, do not. It is practically impossible to set up a joke from Family Guy.

Yeah a person that I was once friends with quoted it all the time, that's probably why I immediately hated it so much, she even quoted it when the things that she was saying had absolutely nothing to do with the situation :? So annoying.

Honestly, if you haven't watched it, and you're basing it on someone continually quoting it, then I reccomend watching some before you decide.

The humour in it is generally used at the right time, even though it is the cheap laughs.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

People from America and Britain that still manage to misspell a hell lot of words, like there instead of their, and misspelling words that you know how to write when you are 6....

2j3qh46.jpg

People from America and Britain that still manage to misspell a hell lot of words, like there instead of their, and misspelling words that you know how to write when you are 6....

Thats not mispelling, its using the wrong word.

awteno.jpg

Orthodoxy is unconciousness

the only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed.

Thats not mispelling, its using the wrong word.

They misspelled the word in another word, so it's both.

2j3qh46.jpg

People who overreact when they see someone take off their shoes. They'd go all "Omg, put them back on it stinks!"

... Especially when they're like 3 metres away.

00:00:05

00:00:04

00:00:03

00:00:02

00:00:01

00:00:00

Break the Walls down!

People who overreact when they see someone take off their shoes. They'd go all "Omg, put them back on it stinks!"

... Especially when they're like 3 metres away.

[inserts family guy reference]

Maybe you just have really smelly feet, or they don't even want the chance at smelling your feet?

The numbness you get from sitting down too long/standing too long/sleeping face down leaning on arms. The after feeling is worse tbh. And no, that's not what she said.

I woke up this morning unable to move my left arm. It was awesome.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

I had a left-arm numbness in the morning. I went to scratch my forehead, I ended up hitting myself in the face quite hard. :(

645th to 99 Agility.

I'm always up for a good chat, feel free to pm.

I woke up this morning unable to move my left arm. It was awesome.

The Stranger?

The headache that develops from a bad coughing fit; its so annoying.

I refuse to cough because I always seem to get the hiccups for 3 hours everytime I get a coughing fit.

Ugh. People who can't take something seriously. And out of context jokes.

I mean, having fun is great and normal, we all should do stupid things once in a while. But I get severely annoyed when someone can't really get serious and down to business for just some minutes.

[/rant]

This signature is intentionally left blank.

When you have delicious grilled hamburgers and hot dogs, but there are no buns - only slices of bread.

This right here.

I cannot stand having a cheeseburger on wheat slices of bread... Ugh...

Its not that bad, actually its perfectly fine on regular bread.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!