Things that annoy the hell out of you

Flodder450

Ugh. People who can't take something seriously. And out of context jokes.

I mean, having fun is great and normal, we all should do stupid things once in a while. But I get severely annoyed when someone can't really get serious and down to business for just some minutes.

[/rant]

Yeah, a friend of a friend jokes around so much (basically everything he says is a joke/meme/stupidness), you can never tell when he's being serious or not. It's very irritating.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ulcers ¬_¬ Especially when they've taken refuge in a valuable place so that whenever you want to eat, your tooth brushes against it and you're left in paiiiiin. Actually, I have a love/hate relationship with ulcers. I like it when you put Bonjela on the ulcer and you left with the satisfying stinging the gel doing it's thing. And Bonjela is delicious.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Ulcers ¬_¬ Especially when they've taken refuge in a valuable place so that whenever you want to eat, your tooth brushes against it and you're left in paiiiiin. Actually, I have a love/hate relationship with ulcers. I like it when you put Bonjela on the ulcer and you left with the satisfying stinging the gel doing it's thing. And Bonjela is delicious.

Mmm. Laura would love it. Leaves you feeling numb. Aniseed flavour is the best.

I love it.

Please no one twss.

I love it.

Please no one twss.

:twss:

I never would have if you hadn't said not to.

I love it.

Please no one twss.

At first I was like:

:|

Then I was still like:

I love it.

Please no one twss.

At first I was like:

Then I was still like:

yay!

Going to have to agree on the Sunburn, I don't really go to beaches and such because I don't tan. I burn.

And this friggin' heat in Scotland. Pretty much ended with a slight sunburn (it was red, not painful or anything), plus I was in two cars for around 2 hours.

My Dad drove us to the place, where we rented one so I could get some lessons. The AC in his car was barely working, and the dual-control rental? No AC. Plus it was around 16-18 degrees outside.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

People who sing who don't know the lyrics correctly. Nothing annoys me more than hearing someone get the words to songs I like wrong...

Link to Forum Games signature.

[hide=TIFer Quotes]

This lack of discussion value..disturbs me.
English is the only language on this forum.

If you use another language, you need to include a traduction

bgok5jn dsgtalg

Oh wow, I hate everything -.-

Death kinda scares me.

your obsession with phallic objects shows quite clearly in your artworks.

Ffs, someone put this in their sig.

[/hide]

Going to have to agree on the Sunburn, I don't really go to beaches and such because I don't tan. I burn.

And this friggin' heat in Scotland. Pretty much ended with a slight sunburn (it was red, not painful or anything), plus I was in two cars for around 2 hours.

My Dad drove us to the place, where we rented one so I could get some lessons. The AC in his car was barely working, and the dual-control rental? No AC. Plus it was around 16-18 degrees outside.

Me: Why is he complaining about not having A/C in 16 degree wea- Ooooooohhh.

:wall:

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Still. That's below room temperature...

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

Yeah, isn't that like 60 F? That's like winter temperature in Taiwan. :|

(It's 66 F today here, I just walked home and it wasn't that hot)

Silly Scots?

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

Silly Scots?

I'm used to colder weather. Besides, stuck in a car. Either that, or the reading sucked in the second car, cause its 22 degrees today, and its giving me a damn headache.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

Silly Scots?

I'm used to colder weather. Besides, stuck in a car. Either that, or the reading sucked in the second car, cause its 22 degrees today, and its giving me a damn headache.

I can't stand 10 degrees Celsius, I'm used to 28-38 degrees here.

[/metric]

Navi. Nothing can be more annoying than that fairy who can't shut up.

[hide=HEY! LISTEN! HEY! LISTEN! HEY! LISTEN! HEY! LISTEN!][yt]duRO3noyAKU[/yt][/hide]

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

People that try to show off by holding out their iphone or whatever and play awful music really loud without headphones and have a smug and undeserved look of self-satisfaction. Nobody cares, so stop annoying innocent bystanders.

People who repeat jokes over and over. It may have been funny the first time, but it isn't anymore.

People who shout things at people out of moving cars. Hey [wagon], I don't care what you have to say when I'm running. Besides, the Doppler effect makes anything said inaudible.

People that actually say "owned","pwnt", "epic fail", ect. in real life. It makes you sound like a dork AND a tool, so stop.

People that don't respect others' comfort zones/ personal space. Not everyone wants you right next to their face or touching them. It's creepy.

People that try to show off by holding out their iphone or whatever and play awful music really loud without headphones and have a smug and undeserved look of self-satisfaction. Nobody cares, so stop annoying innocent bystanders.

I have a friend who does that crap all the time. He hates the music I listen to because most of the music I listen to comes from video games such as Mario, The Legend of Zelda, and Touhou Project. Plus he thinks that his music playlist is better than everyone elses.

People who repeat jokes over and over. It may have been funny the first time, but it isn't anymore.

I do find the listening to the same joke over and over again funny as long as there are different variants of the joke, but either way almost everyone can agree with that. (Unless you are a very strange person who for some reason finds listening to the same joke over and over again to be funny).

People that actually say "owned","pwnt", "epic fail", ect. in real life. It makes you sound like a dork AND a tool, so stop.

Normally that would piss me off. (Unless I agree with the said person about whether or not something or someone is "owned", "pwnt", or an "epic fail".)

People that don't respect others' comfort zones/ personal space. Not everyone wants you right next to their face or touching them. It's creepy.

Agreed.

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

[hide=HEY! LISTEN! HEY! LISTEN! HEY! LISTEN! HEY! LISTEN!][yt]duRO3noyAKU[/yt][/hide]

It sounds like she's saying "you're so gay! you're so gay! you're so gay!" :lol:

wl7w9j.png

It sounds like she's saying "you're so gay! you're so gay! you're so gay!" :lol:

At first I'm like "Huh...?" Then I heard it. :P