Things that annoy the hell out of you

Flodder450

People who think subjects like music/media/art/drama or whatever are anything more than just hobbies

What do you mean by this? They are much more than just hobbies. They are mediums of communicating ideas to massive amounts of people and also you can get paid for taking part in them. Hobbies are things you do for fun without pay. Plus, everyone enjoys music. It's kind of a stretch to call something that everyone enjoys a hobby.

People also make money from those things, which in itself makes it more than a hobby.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When little kids stare at me in places like church. After like 30 seconds I just have to look back to see if they're still staring, even though I know ignoring them is the only way they'll stop. Arghhhh!

People who invade your personal space, who likes getting touched by a stranger randomly?

One time a Polish woman downtown hugged me and said I looked like "boy from back home."

Satellite TV, not only won't it work in bad weather, it won't even work in the slightest rain :wall: All night it was flashing error messages and that crap. And to make it worse, we switched to Dish network, which means everything comes on satellite. At least with Direct TV we still got our local channels on antenna, which means we could still watch those in bad weather...

I also hate it when people say things to you that you can't really respond to in any other way than "mhmm", making me look like an [wagon] who won't talk. It's like they say something and then answer it themselves, leaving nothing left for me.

Both of those have been driving me ape [cabbage] lately..

tvnet_banner-2.jpg

People who try to act hard even though they know they're not. Theres this one guy who keeps doing this and its annoying me like mad, I just wanted to smack him right in the face to make him shut up, but I know thats not right.

People who swear just for the sake of swearing. Honestly, if you're going to use profanity, at least have a reason for it.

People who walk around going "Go [cabbage] your [cabbage] you [cabbaging cabbage]" just, well, annoy the heck out of me.

Kaze_the_Ace.png

Kaze_the_Ace.png

Kaze_the_Ace.png

SLAYERGEEK

People who swear just for the sake of swearing. Honestly, if you're going to use profanity, at least have a reason for it.

People who walk around going "Go [cabbage] your [cabbage] you [cabbaging cabbage]" just, well, annoy the heck out of me.

This.

Although, that's what the average sentence spoken seems to be like at my school. :?

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/ ... n-the-Sand

They comment on it every time, too. It's great.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Noobs like Walkingdeat4 who type on the forums as if it were an IM chat. I mean people like him have all the time in the world to make, revise, and proofread a post and this is what they come up with:

[hide=]

congratzzzz u froob~ lol jk.

10/10!!

i havce a question in the sfitkit program how do i select something and throw a pic like u did in Slayer.??? :?:

10/10 nice accomplismentt. :thumbup:
[/hide]

These are 3 randomly picked quotes I found when searching Walkingdeat4's posts. He's intelligent enough to get reasonably high stats in RuneScape and this is how he types on a forum? It just sickens me...

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

Noobs like Walkingdeat4 who type on the forums as if it were an IM chat. I mean people like him have all the time in the world to make, revise, and proofread a post and this is what they come up with:

[hide=]

congratzzzz u froob~ lol jk.

10/10!!

i havce a question in the sfitkit program how do i select something and throw a pic like u did in Slayer.??? :?:

10/10 nice accomplismentt. :thumbup:
[/hide]

These are 3 randomly picked quotes I found when searching Walkingdeat4's posts. He's intelligent enough to get reasonably high stats in RuneScape and this is how he types on a forum? It just sickens me...

Agreed. I don't like reading in the first place, but to have to decipher what somebody has said AND then read it. Ridiculus.

Annoyed by:

*Abbreviations. Abbreving words is so much easier when you can say ridic w/o ulous, delish w/o icous I know that delicious is not delishicous, etc.

*Chewing with mouth wide open :shame:

*Not thinking before you speak :thumbdown:

*Talking when I don't want to listen, such as when watching an intense show. -.-

*I'm sure there are more.

He's intelligent enough to get reasonably high stats in RuneScape and this is how he types on a forum? It just sickens me...

I agree with your point, but since when do you have to be intelligent at all to get high stats on RS?

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/ ... n-the-Sand

They comment on it every time, too. It's great.

Lmfao. :thumbup:

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

Double posts. I've been seeing a lot of them lately. Also, the game.

Screw you.

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

People who chew loud and show the whole world what they got in their mouth. Seriously, if you gunna eat like a damn cow, go in a barn and eat.

When people assume/ jump to conclusion. I can't stand it, it bugs the hell outa me, and their assumption is NEVER right when it comes to me.

When people assume/ jump to conclusion. I can't stand it, it bugs the hell outa me, and their assumption is NEVER right when it comes to me.

I have to admit I have a habit of doing this sometimes. (Not very often though)

I try to keep my conclusions to myself and think "Stop jumping to conclusions" and generally am proven wrong.

It annoys me when people don't know when to shut up or when someone drags on a joke/explains the joke.

e.g Teacher: "Thank you all for the hard work you have put into this."

Them: "Haha, what hard work?"

Me: "Heh."

Them: "hahahahahahaha hard work my [wagon]."

Me: "...."

Them: "I meant that we didn't actually do any work at all."

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Girls that act overly hateful to people. Like I asked a girl if she had a spare pencil, she was like 'Go away I hate you'.

WTF? :?

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.