Things that annoy the hell out of you

Flodder450

Navi. Nothing can be more annoying than that fairy who can't shut up.

[hide=HEY! LISTEN! HEY! LISTEN! HEY! LISTEN! HEY! LISTEN!][yt]duRO3noyAKU[/yt][/hide]

It sounds like she's saying "you're so gay! you're so gay! you're so gay!" :lol:

At first I'm like "Huh...?" Then I heard it. :P

Nah it sounds more like "Paint glistens", "Mrs. Paint", "Lick of paint", "This is vain", "Let them pay", and "This is pain".

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree, but why did they have to make that thing 10 minutes long? :?

I agree, but why did they have to make that thing 10 minutes long? :?

Next watch this:

The power of Mudkipz could never beat Navi. :lol:

EDIT: What annoys me even more is Jason Griffith, and in case no one knows who he is he is a terrible voice actor from 4Kids TV. His voice has ruined every anime and game it has been in. His voice is so bad it's just downright funny. He has ruined Sonic the Hedgehog, One Piece, and many others. What's even worse than his voice is his laughter.

[hide=JASON GRIFFITH SUCKS][yt]OL6K5u63LWc[/yt][/hide]

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

People who think you have to like your life if you have money and have a lot of stuff.

I agree. It just simply means you don't have as many financial problems as others. But that still leaves relationship problems, family problems, self-esteem problems, health problems, etc. In my opinion those are a lot worse. Besides providing you with the basic necessities, money doesn't do much for you at all.

People who think you have to like your life if you have money and have a lot of stuff.

I agree. It just simply means you don't have as many financial problems as others. But that still leaves relationship problems, family problems, self-esteem problems, health problems, etc. In my opinion those are a lot worse. Besides providing you with the basic necessities, money doesn't do much for you at all.

Yea, and it's not like money and possessions always equal happiness. I'd probably be more happy being extremely wise and only wealthy enough to pass, than if I was very rich and had an average intelligence.

Though I think most of us can agree that it's rather annoying when very spoiled people get depressed because their parents won't buy them a fourth iPhone or something like that.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

Yea, and it's not like money and possessions always equal happiness. I'd probably be more happy being extremely wise and only wealthy enough to pass, than if I was very rich and had an average intelligence.

Though I think most of us can agree that it's rather annoying when very spoiled people get depressed because their parents won't buy them a fourth iPhone or something like that.

Those types of kids are pathetic. I'm saying how if someone is rich, but really hates their life then other people might say, "You're rich! You can't be unhappy!" (this is a hypothetical situation).

-Hypocrites

-Annoying loud mouth kids

-Kids

-My friend's mom, "You can't be homosexual, theres no such thing, they're just CONFUSED."

-Strict teachers

-People who say something and have no idea what it means

-My sister

-People who say "I don't like it when people don't like me" and other incredibly clueless things

-Bad movies

-Horrible spelling/grammar that can not be comprehended

-People who think they're the best thing to hit the planet because they have every new piece of technology/newest,best clothing etc

-Extremely conceited people

I think that's enough o.O..for now. ;D

-Hypocrites

-Annoying loud mouth kids

-Kids

-My friend's mom, "You can't be homosexual, theres no such thing, they're just CONFUSED."

-Strict teachers

-People who say something and have no idea what it means

-My sister

-People who say "I don't like it when people don't like me" and other incredibly clueless things

-Bad movies

-Horrible spelling/grammar that can not be comprehended

-People who think they're the best thing to hit the planet because they have every new piece of technology/newest,best clothing etc

-Extremely conceited people

-JASON GRIFFITH

I think that's enough o.O..for now. ;D

I can sympathize with you on all of those subjects.

People who walk slowly, definitely.

People who claim BTECs are as hard as A Levels

People who think subjects like music/media/art/drama or whatever are anything more than just hobbies

And I hate Educational Maintenance Allowance (EMA) - people whose parents earn under 30k get £30 a week at college. I mean that's fine on paper but everyone I know who gets it spends it on weed, cigarettes and alcohol. Works on the assumption that if your parents earn over 30k a year, they give you loads of money. Which they don't. And the same goes for uni fees, if you're from a poor family you get loads of money off accommodation or tuition fees or whatever it is but if you're from a slightly richer family you have to pay the full amount, even if your parents refuse to pay a penny. Arghhh just typing that makes me mad haha, that annoys the hell out of me.

Iron_0utkast.png

Maxed 15/06/13

People who think subjects like music/media/art/drama or whatever are anything more than just hobbies

And I hate Educational Maintenance Allowance (EMA) - people whose parents earn under 30k get £30 a week at college. I mean that's fine on paper but everyone I know who gets it spends it on weed, cigarettes and alcohol. Works on the assumption that if your parents earn over 30k a year, they give you loads of money. Which they don't. And the same goes for uni fees, if you're from a poor family you get loads of money off accommodation or tuition fees or whatever it is but if you're from a slightly richer family you have to pay the full amount, even if your parents refuse to pay a penny. Arghhh just typing that makes me mad haha, that annoys the hell out of me.

Oh GOD don't get me started on EMA, I'm sure people here have seen me rant about this many-a-time. My mum and dad JUST earned over the threshold so I don't get it, do you realise how much I need that money? I get £5 a week... from my [bleep]ing grandma, my mum says she'll give me a tenner a week for lunches but they've currently totted up an £88 debt with me. It's depressing. I NEED that money for things like lunch and being able to afford anything at all. -.-

There's one woman I hate, some American Librarian woman I know as Kat who managed to get me banned from a forum I'd poured my heart and soul into for over a year (I had like... 15k posts there...), and STILL a year later, holds a grudge so I can't [bleep]ing go back.

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

People who think they know it all (no one does), people who talk too much, the general public, bad drivers, people who swear needlessly, posers, whiners, fat people saying it's not their fault (unless it's genetic, it's their fault), the list goes on...

This feels exceptional on my under-carriage.

People who are never happy, and when we guys get a random hardon infront of someone who you really don't want to have one in front of (like someone you're about to ask out... :wall: )

There's nothing wrong with never being happy. and that whole hard on rant is inappropriate.

People who are never happy, and when we guys get a random hardon infront of someone who you really don't want to have one in front of (like someone you're about to ask out... :wall: )

There's nothing wrong with never being happy. and that whole hard on rant is inappropriate.

No it isn't. It's a legitimate concern.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

No it isn't. It's a legitimate concern.

I know, I made a response to that, but I was waaay too vulgar.

Have to agree with this, people i know doing BTECs get £30 a week for doing jack [cabbage] and spend it getting pissed while i work my arse of doing A Levels and get nothing. [bleep]ing stupid.

keen.png

Well, i take BTEC and i don't get EMA because my parents earn a tiny bit over the limit. Even if i did get EMA i'd put it towards paying for uni courses and insurance payments for my car, other more important stuff than getting absolutely smashed out of my head every weekend, which is stupid and most of my asscociates do it and they get EMA. :wall:

18k7pu.jpg

The Iron never lies to you. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds.

Have to agree with this, people i know doing BTECs get £30 a week for doing jack [cabbage] and spend it getting pissed while i work my arse of doing A Levels and get nothing. [bleep] stupid.

The amount of EMA people get isn't anything to do with whether they are doing a BTEC or doing A-levels, it's to do with income.

Also I disagree that A-levels are massively harder than BTECs (and I'm doing A-levels but I've seen the massive volume of coursework people on BTECs have to do)

What do you mean by this? They are much more than just hobbies. They are mediums of communicating ideas to massive amounts of people and also you can get paid for taking part in them. Hobbies are things you do for fun without pay. Plus, everyone enjoys music. It's kind of a stretch to call something that everyone enjoys a hobby.

People who walk very slowly (Unless they are old, which you would expect, or people in crutches)

People who say Photography is the lazy mans art (it's not. You have to actually find your locations so that you can photograph them. You can paint any landscape dramatically, because you can use your imagination).

People who get EMA to spend on anything but what it should be spent for (Food, Travel, basically the necessities)

People who think that it is cool to smoke, and expel the cancer gas into other peoples faces.

Peer Pressure, especially when it's not happening to me (e.g. a friend starting to smoking because of 'friends')

'Hard kids'. I don't care how hard you 'are', so stop acting like a [bleep].

People who fail to apply basic ideas to simple concepts.

I could keep continuing this list, but I wont.

I so agree about smokers, it's disgusting.

Most of the idiots at my school. Seriously, between all of them, I swear the fulfill every highschool stereotype, not to mention the took some creative license in being jackasses.

-Druggies

-Slow people

-Emos

-Sunday nights

-Loud people

-People who talk with their mouth full

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Family Guy filler. By which i mean pointless filler, not just the "remember that time where....?", that can be funny. But stupid stuff with no entertainment value that goes on for minutes. See: Chicken fight, that one part where Stewie says variants of "Mom" for about 2 minutes.

Ladies and gentlemen, Mr Conway Twitty :wall: