Things that annoy the hell out of you

Flodder450

- Whenever someone sees me on my iPod touch, they run up and touch it as much as you can. Seriously? It just makes you look like a [developmentally delayed], and what it it was an iPhone and I was making an important call?

I do that to my friends all the time, except I just try and press random buttons. :lol:

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

stupid pronounciation.

People who pronounce cabinet like its spelled, emphasis on the cab-I-net. And then people who pronounce battery like "Batch-ree".

Most people.

Pretty much all of my friends.

One of my friends asks me to hang out every day, just so i can go over there and watch him get pwned on Halo 3. Every God Damn DAY he asks me.

image.png image.png

Oh yeah, and I've thought of taking babies and throwing them. For funsies. - Lenticular J

ShamanSniper.gif

ShamanSniper.png

"Isn't it pathetic how everything in our society is built around someone screwing someone else out of their money?" - killerbeer0 on American Society

Rebdragon can't wiz a woz.

stupid pronounciation.

People who pronounce cabinet like its spelled, emphasis on the cab-I-net. And then people who pronounce battery like "Batch-ree".

It's pronounced 'batch-ree' in New Zealand. :S

But I call it the other way because it sounds better imo.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

- People who don't understand English in America

Even if they're foreign and haven't ever learnt English/recently just immigrated from non-English speaking country?

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

When friends of mine refuse to try engaging with girls they like at parties because they have boyfriends. It wouldn't annoy me much if they would stop asking me how to get girls, especially when there's a good dozen in the same freaking room just sitting alone.

Just because there's a goalie doesn't mean you can't score :roll:

hiccup.png

stupid pronounciation.

It's pronounced 'batch-ree' in New Zealand. :S

But I call it the other way because it sounds better imo.

I call it battery normal but batch-rees in plural.

Doomy edit: I like sheep

i hate:

*guys who act like, and think they are top [cabbage], act like [wagon] and do what ever the hell they want

*girls who LIKE those guys

*people who dont do their share of the work in a group task

*anyone who tries to tease me for being taller than them

*guys who try to start a fight with me for nothing

*people who say "i could care less" ITS COULDNT, NOT COULD. GAWD.

*you, your family, your friends and everyone whos ever known you or ever will

*people who block the path at school

*school in general

*people in general

*maths

*people who argue over nothing

*yo mum jokes

*chuck norris "facts"

*guitar hero

*world of warcraft

if i stay here ill be typing all night. so ill stop now

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

When friends of mine refuse to try engaging with girls they like at parties because they have boyfriends. It wouldn't annoy me much if they would stop asking me how to get girls, especially when there's a good dozen in the same freaking room just sitting alone.

Just because there's a goalie doesn't mean you can't score :roll:

I never thought of it that way, but you're right. There's always that chance that she's just with him for the hell of it and he's really just a douche. You'll have an opportunity to show her what a real boyfriend is and she might end up falling for you and forgetting about her initial boyfriend. When they are single they usually have a picky mindset and always fantasize about the "perfect guy" (unless they're the type that gets lonely too fast) and this might make things harder. At least if she has a boyfriend you have a visible reference that you can aim to surpass. But then again, I'd probably kick someone's [wagon] if they hit on my girl and knew about me.

*anyone who tries to tease me for being taller than them

:lol: Good stuff.

Even if they're foreign and haven't ever learnt English/recently just immigrated from non-English speaking country?

Then they should learn to speak the damn language before moving there.

I think that's pretty stupid to expect every foreigner to learn English; I'm pretty sure there are lots of people who move into non-English speaking countries that don't bother to learn the native speaking language there.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

I think that's pretty stupid to expect every foreigner to learn English; I'm pretty sure there are lots of people who move into non-English speaking countries that don't bother to learn the native speaking language there.

If you're going to live in their country, then you should take the time to learn their damned language.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

Drunk people.

One of my neighbours has a drunk guest right now (I assume), & he doesn't stop screaming. Hope the idiot passes out on the street. :evil:

Only fear God,

Know the weapons of the weak,

The weakness of the hard.

If you're going to live in their country, then you should take the time to learn their damned language.

Yes, I agree. But unfortunately it won't happen because (oh no, 3rkid being conservative :ohnoes:) our country is too much of a [kitty] to make English our official language.

I agree with Sworddude.

I mean, if you are going to come to our country, maybe illegaly take the time to learn the language so we can help.

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

Okay fine. If you work at a place where you might interact with other humans, you should be able to completely understand English. I don't want to have to say, "MY BAGEL NO TOAST", at the bagel shop.

Pretentious holier than thou vegans annoy me. :twss:

Good for you, you haven't eaten meat for 5 years, I haven't had an apple in a few weeks. Where's my medal? :3

Well, what's the point in not eating apples?

Pretentious holier than thou vegans annoy me. :twss:

Good for you, you haven't eaten meat for 5 years, I haven't had an apple in a few weeks. Where's my medal? :3

Well, what's the point in not eating apples?

Apples are the best. I normally eat 2 a day.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.