Things that annoy the hell out of you

Flodder450

people that chew with their mouthes open/chew very loudly.

Yeah, those are the only table manners that I actually agree with. All the other rules are just ridiculous.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The overuse of internet memes, "OVER 9000!!!" gets very old very fast.

No it doesnt.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

People that are too lazy to take out their oversized avatar/sig banners -.-

SHUT UP.

Hey, you're signature is oversized.

I'm stating that people pointing out the obvious, or even worse, the ironic part of the joke, is what annoys the hell out of me. Oh, and people who type in size 1 font.

People who misspell [you're <-> your] on purpose.

I never knew size 1 font was that small.

People that are too lazy to take out their oversized avatar/sig banners -.-

I actually like the oversized avatar sig. That is why it stays.

The tones/pitch/sound of some peoples voices. You know, the ones who sound like they are always complaining.

wailord.png

If you choose your beliefs/lifestyle simply based on what your parents want, then you are a weak minded individual and are not even worthy of calling yourself a person.

Working at Burger King.

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

Scene names like "Sarah Synthetic" or "Emily Emo"

Annoying songs with stupid lyrics on the radio that my sister refuses to turn off e.g

[hide=]I've made myself so sick

I wish to stay and sleep today (yeah yeah)

I'm so human (yeah yeah)

nd it's ok for me to feel this way (yeah yeah)

I'm still human (yeah yeah)

it's ok for me to feel this way (yeah yeah)

Yeah yeah yeah yeahx3

Doesn't it feel much better when youve had a better day than yesterday?

Doesn't it feel much better when you've had a better day than yesterday?

(yesterday, yesterday yesterday yesterday)

I'm so human (yeah yeah)

nd it's ok for me to feel this way (yeah yeah)

I'm still human (yeah yeah)

it's ok for me to feel this way (yeah yeah)[/hide]

SHE SAYS YEAH YEAH SO MANY TIMES

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Reminds me of this girl in my 5th period who listens to her iTunes the entire period and she sings them out loud (usual) but just yesterday she was like sticking and wiggling her tongue at the screen...

Weird...

Guess her ethnicity!

When people dont say bless you to me after I sneeze. Mainly because I always say it.

dcfclogo4.jpg

[Admin Edit: Attempting to publicly humiliate a user in your signature is inappropriate]

Quit Runescape... Dec 2001 - Jan 2008 on and off... mostly off.

When people dont say bless you to me after I sneeze. Mainly because I always say it.

I've always wondered why us humans still say "bless you" after one sneezes, quite an old tradition...

I never say it and never expect anyone to say it to me. I don't want people aware and thinking of me sneezing.

I've always wondered why us humans still say "bless you" after one sneezes, quite an old tradition...

I never say it and never expect anyone to say it to me. I don't want people aware and thinking of me sneezing.

Same here. My girlfriend and I don't say it, not even to each other.

My best friend who is a girl and lives in a different country, sharing our... personal... conversations with one of my real life friends and basically dragging him into a weird sort of relationship like the one she has with me whilst having a boyfriend at the same time -.-

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

people who say there's no I in team, not because it's sorta true but not really but sorta is even though it isn't I'm just too lazy to come up with an opinion towards the subject so I'll contradict myself several times in order to make myself feel better.

and it's worse when people go, but there's an I in win

People who say "said" too much as in: "Has the community thought of polling some money to replace said radio?"

Quote came from a different topic.

People who like say like like all the time. Like yeah I hate that, and I like want to like kill them, like really.

I try hard not to do it, but like, you know, it's just like, a bad habit like thing.

People who overreact to burps.

I'm like 3 metres away from this guy and I burp. What does he do? Go "EEW" and use his shirt to cover his mouth. It's not as if the smell is that strong anyway, let alone flow to you.

00:00:05

00:00:04

00:00:03

00:00:02

00:00:01

00:00:00

Break the Walls down!

Idiots who roll the car window down, & turn the volume on the radio/stereo up so the entire street has to divulge in their disgusting taste in music (especially when Chris Brown is whining all over the street).

Only fear God,

Know the weapons of the weak,

The weakness of the hard.

When someone you know online and talk to a lot somehow ends up talking to your real life friend :wall: Talking about Runescape buuuut I just hate when online friends and real life friends talk to one another and become chummy. It pisses me off, I say things to the online friend that I haven't even told my real life ones so I'm paranoid that they're going to say something. And these are potential things that could ruin me.

It's annoying when someone leaves my bedroom door open when they leave. It means I have to get up and do it myself when I've settled nicely in my bed :(.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

When someone you know online and talk to a lot somehow ends up talking to your real life friend :wall: Talking about Runescape buuuut I just hate when online friends and real life friends talk to one another and become chummy. It pisses me off, I say things to the online friend that I haven't even told my real life ones so I'm paranoid that they're going to say something. And these are potential things that could ruin me.

It's annoying when someone leaves my bedroom door open when they leave. It means I have to get up and do it myself when I've settled nicely in my bed :(.

Are you me? :shock: Because those are two things that I really hate too. My best online friend has been talking to one of my real life friends and she's shown and told him things I don't want her to :|

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

Are you me? :shock: Because those are two things that I really hate too. My best online friend has been talking to one of my real life friends and she's shown and told him things I don't want her to :|

That's why I try as hard as I can to keep my anonymity on the internet and on these forums. Anywhere infact. :|

Both of you should really try it.

Google BOT is on patrol. <.<

That's why I try as hard as I can to keep my anonymity on the internet and on these forums. Anywhere infact. :|

Both of you should really try it.

Google BOT is on patrol. <.<

I'm kinda crap at that really, I don't get people that I know stumbling across say, me here. But she's almost like a real life friend in some ways since I've met her irl 3 times and she came over here once and met some of my friends. Recently she's been getting a little too close for my liking to one of them and sharing things I don't want her to. She's going to get an earful when she gets online, she didn't even bother to tell me herself! I was in a three way Skype call with her and him and he mentioned what she'd shown him and she got annoyed at him for letting it slip so to speak. -.-

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg