The Contemporary Spellbook

sees_all1

I'm only up to page 2 so far, but I had to register to say this..

Why should I spend so many hours on minigames that I absolutely despise.

Is it 20 minutes per RC minigame at 600 tokens each (let's go 50/50 here, because we're averaging it all out) which would mean well over 2 hours for 4k tokens?

Same with FoG. The average player can't get many tokens here in the first place. When this quest comes out it will be even harder! 400 FoG Tokens? Dream on buddy.

You seem to have based the FoG tokens on a high level saying he can get 30 tokens per game. You have to remember that not everyone is a high level.

If this quest were released, it would be the longest to complete even if you DID use a guide simply due to these minigame equirementes

[edit1]

[hide=]You've added these teleports.

Piscatoris - level 70, 2 law, 1 monkfish,

Fremennik Isles - level 75, requires 1 law, yak hide, completion of "Fremennik Isles" quest

Underground pass - level 80, requires 2 law, 3 earth, 1 piece of sulfur

Karamja -level 85, requires 1 law, 1 banana, 1 jug of wine

Sophanem -level 90, requires 2 law, 4 air, 2 buckets of sand

Any decent player can get to all of slots place (With the exception of underground pass) faster than Keldagrim.

Keldagrim is THE largest city on RuneScape. The only methods of transport is fairy ring - running - boats (All 3 at once) or Teleporting to Dorgeshkaan and taking the choo-choo train or taking Mine Carts.[/hide]

[edit2-Rewards]

[hide=]25k for unlimited Mind Runes? Mind runes are currently around 15gp each on the Grand Exchange. This is staff is FAR too cheap considering how mind runes are being used for gaining potential in PvP worlds.

I think a nicer reward (this is personal opinion though, feel free to kick my :!: about it) would be staff you can charge WITH your own runes and has a fair chance of saving runes. For example a Mind Charge staff can hold upto 10k Mind Runes and the random effect when worn with quest robes will allow you to cast mind spells without using runes that often (For example, if you were to use up a fully charged staff, you might cast 10500-12000 Fire Strikes instead of 10k without the staff). Expensive staves, maybe even Death, Blood ones for an extortionate price. They could even be seperate to a mind staff, or a reward from a Quest Sequel/mini-quest.

The potions are overpowered, there is no other way to put it. The reason why Melee and Ranger potions boost so much is because damage changes with levels. As it is, the current magic potion boost by 4 levels DOES allow you to hit more as long as you use the next spell possible. Maybe you could change the potions level-boost to damage boosting (1 damage boost for the cheap, 3 for the next and 5 for the final).

This seems fair because there is no Ranging potion for F2P. If there were, using a yew shortbow and adamant arrows (Strongest method if I'm correct?) with 99 range and eagle eye you can hit 18. Throw in the P2P potion and it only jumps up by 2.

Boost the Magic exp reward by 10k. (20k for the whole quest).

A lamp giving 1000 exp to 3 seperate skills.

6000gp.

2 Quest Points.

Keep the death runes :P[/hide]

[edit3-Spells][hide=]I'm going to be honest. I found it hard to read the spell list.

Because of this, I'm breaking it down spell-by-spell to make it easier for me :P

[Teleports] <-- I'm putting all movement spells here. Including those "combat" ones.

Home Teleport - Good.

Rimmington Teleport - Good. Always wanted a teleport here :)

Disport - Sounds fun as long as you can't go through walls, fences, over water, through agility shortcuts etc.

Monastry - Very useful for F2P Pkers.

Al-Kharid - Good.

Shove - Any player? It's a bit random? Is it multi-combat? Does it keep going? If it pushes and pushes, you can theoretically just keep pushing a player back and he'll never reach you.

Disport Opponent - Does it work in Non-PvP with accept aid? Does it work in PvP without accept aid? It needs a splashdown period like Ice spells.

Apparate - Fun.

Flak Blast - Dealing damage while constantly pushing the opponent away is overpowered. It needs failure rates for the pushing, but constant hits from the mage. Just like Ice currently is. I tested this with a friend recently. He could still freeze me fairly often because I could reach him and deal well over 100 damage before I dealt 10.

[Non-Combat/Skilling]

Remote Deposit (all of them) - I hope it doesn't deposit stacks of items.

Blaze - Expensive solution to the tedious skill firemaking. Perhaps only castable at Bonfire areas (After all, I don't want to walk through a Bonfire in Camelot). Allow Ring, Gloves (Not sure if it's gloves) and Adze to be wielded. The exp boost from them is applied before the reduction from the spell.

Dump Load - Use 2 Cosmics instead of 1.

Super Fuse - Good spell, do you need to be by a furnace?

Architect - I assume you mean Construction? This would reduce the value of 99 construction to 60%. I'm only 63 Construction (It's mylowest behind hunter) so I can't comment further.

Sharpen Axe - Can only be used every hour.

Stun Fish - Every 20-30 Minutes. 40% faster monkfish/sharks is too much if you can constantly use it.

Master Chef - Same as above, needs restrictions.

Remote Bless - You need 70 Prayer for a regular blessing. You should need AT LEAST 80 for a remote bless. 85+ to use it a second time on the same gravestone and 90+ prayer for a third and final time on the same stone. Drains twice as much prayer as a normal bless would due to the distance involved.

Praise - It's about 500gp more than a prayer potion to fully restore my 80 prayer. It seems about ok.

Super Alchemy - As long as it's expensive to cast.

Remote deposit all - No stacks.

[Combat]

Thicken Skin and other Hp restoration - They don't stack with other, seems fine to me.

Shielding Spells - Very Useful

Impair - Almost like the miasmic spells

Wilt/Rattle - Yes

Pulse spells - Yes

Hasten - Yes.

Slay - I'm a Slayer. Big yes to this. I got all my other max combat stats through slayer (Including charms for 98 summoning). As with Slayer Dart, Requires Slayer's Staff and the max hit goes up based on Magic Level.

Debase - RUN AWAAAY

Beckon - It's about time I could do something other than run out of the room and back in. Aggressive NPCs GREATLY increase exp rates.

Cement and other binds - Sounds useful, but maybe multi combat is a little overpowered.

Rage - fun.

Tempest - The accuracy reduction could be bypassed by a Super Restore potion.

Blackout - As long as it's not darker than the Zamorak boss room in GWD. If it was, it is a death sentence to people with old SRT monitors.

Hurricane - funfun.

Awareness - Lowered defence and accuracy could be restored with a super restore potion.

Flak Blast - (SEE TELEPORT)[/hide]

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm only up to page 2 so far, but I had to register to say this..

Why should I spend so many hours on minigames that I absolutely despise.

Is it 20 minutes per RC minigame at 600 tokens each (let's go 50/50 here, because we're averaging it all out) which would mean well over 2 hours for 4k tokens?

Same with FoG. The average player can't get many tokens here in the first place. When this quest comes out it will be even harder! 400 FoG Tokens? Dream on buddy.

You seem to have based the FoG tokens on a high level saying he can get 30 tokens per game. You have to remember that not everyone is a high level.

If this quest were released, it would be the longest to complete even if you DID use a guide simply due to these minigame equirementes

The idea behind the minigame requirements is that pure accounts should not be able to get this spellbook. If you have 3k rating in FoG, you're probably not a pure account, or forcing you to play FoG wouldn't hinder you on this quest.

As far as GOP - getting 4k tokens isn't much of a challenge, really. Even if you 50/50... you'd be able to multitask and do something else. You only have to attract an orb once when you 50/50 - then you could browse the forums, watch videos or television, or do homework.

It may be time consuming, but the time spent isn't demanding.

You've added these teleports.

Piscatoris - level 70, 2 law, 1 monkfish,

Fremennik Isles - level 75, requires 1 law, yak hide, completion of "Fremennik Isles" quest

Underground pass - level 80, requires 2 law, 3 earth, 1 piece of sulfur

Karamja -level 85, requires 1 law, 1 banana, 1 jug of wine

Sophanem -level 90, requires 2 law, 4 air, 2 buckets of sand

Any decent player can get to all of slots place (With the exception of underground pass) faster than Keldagrim.

Keldagrim is THE largest city on RuneScape. The only methods of transport is fairy ring - running - boats (All 3 at once) or Teleporting to Dorgeshkaan and taking the choo-choo train or taking Mine Carts.

So - add in keldagrim teleport. What should the level, runes/items need to be?

25k for unlimited Mind Runes? Mind runes are currently around 15gp each on the Grand Exchange. This is staff is FAR too cheap considering how mind runes are being used for gaining potential in PvP worlds.

A Staff of Air costs 1500 gp from the shop. Air runes on the GE cost about 13 gp each. When you cast most spells, they use between 1 and 5 airs.

I don't see the problem here.

The potions are overpowered, there is no other way to put it. The reason why Melee and Ranger potions boost so much is because damage changes with levels. As it is, the current magic potion boost by 4 levels DOES allow you to hit more as long as you use the next spell possible. Maybe you could change the potions level-boost to damage boosting (1 damage boost for the cheap, 3 for the next and 5 for the final).

This seems fair because there is no Ranging potion for F2P. If there were, using a yew shortbow and adamant arrows (Strongest method if I'm correct?) with 99 range and eagle eye you can hit 18. Throw in the P2P potion and it only jumps up by 2.

So boosts max hit by either 1, 3, or 5? I like that idea.

I'm going to be honest. I found it hard to read the spell list.

Because of this, I'm breaking it down spell-by-spell to make it easier for me :P

[Teleports] <-- I'm putting all movement spells here. Including those "combat" ones.

Shove - Any player? It's a bit random? Is it multi-combat? Does it keep going? If it pushes and pushes, you can theoretically just keep pushing a player back and he'll never reach you.

Disport Opponent - Does it work in Non-PvP with accept aid? Does it work in PvP without accept aid? It needs a splashdown period like Ice spells.

Flak Blast - Dealing damage while constantly pushing the opponent away is overpowered. It needs failure rates for the pushing, but constant hits from the mage. Just like Ice currently is. I tested this with a friend recently. He could still freeze me fairly often because I could reach him and deal well over 100 damage before I dealt 10.

Shove - Any player - this is to stop PJers. It does not have to be multi-combat, and it could "keep going" - but you wouldn't get any other spells for damgae in.

Disport Opponent - this is a combat only spell, so you can only use it in a combat minigame or a PVP world. It works without accept aid. I'll put in a 5-10 second cool down period.

Flak Blast - in a single way combat area, this will hit up to 20 on the person you're currently engaged in combat with, but it will push everyone else away too. In a multiway... lets just say that everyone near you is going to be a little upset.

Since Flak Blast is a level 96 spell, its chance of failure is fairly high.

Looks like you might edit your post... but it also sounds like you enjoy the spellbook, but not the quest.

The supporters are only supporters of the spellbook, the quest was just a mere suggestion on the requirements to get the book.

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

lol at being able to bank items at level 55. to do that in hunter it takes what? 71 and it is only 2 items and it isn't stackable and you have to catch it :roll:

Remote Deposite . 55 ..... 1 L, 10 A ....... F . Deposit coins, bones, food or potions,

.......................................................Up to 5 slots, cannot use while under attack.

Yeah right. After cooking. After herbloring. After killing monsters when you already have enough prayer level.

This spell is useful for people who don't want anymore prayer level, for people who kill monsters that drop potions, and they don't have enough space for them, for people who don't like carrying around 20k coins after killing monsters for a long period of time, for F2Pers who have a cruddy time catching lobsters and wanting to bank them.

With this spell, you CAN'T BANK VALUABLE DROPS. If you get a hilt dropped, you can't use remote deposit on it. If you get an extra rune scimitar, you can't use remote deposit on it.

If you're under attack, you can't use remote deposit. I don't see why everyone has a problem with this spell.

♪♪ And I'm not done

I am indeed done editing.

I'd like what you thought about my thoughts on the remote blessing, and a few others like the other mind staff. But I guess it is a little too much all in one go :P

And yes, I do enjoy the spellbook (maybe it'll urge me to finally train magic?) but hate the hours I'll have to spend in minigames I absolutely despise.

If you are afraid of pures, give it a smaller token requirement, or simply a high defence requirement and to kill a beast that is attempting to infiltrate the fist of guthix and gain its power for itself.

I just HATE fist of guthix and 400 tokens would kill me.

I don't understand most of the spells in the spellbook, which is why I don't support it. Some of the ideas seem great, but some need more thought put into them, such as the stat-adjusting spells: magic wasn't meant to affect non-combat stats (at least not directly)- that's what herblore is for.

However, I can comment on the items section! :)

Elemental staffs - Way too convenient, especially for only 100k. Mudstaffs were 2m for quite awhile, the only reason they are as low as they are now is because DKing has become easy and profitable. It was too profitable and now it's where it should be.

All of the staffs have ridiculous requirements, especially the mind staff.

-There shouldn't be a requirement, just like the rest of the staffs already made. The same goes for the rest, except for the Mod/Vogue which should also become 70. Their stats are a little too high, but that's just my opinon.

-Mind runes become useless after level 13, allow them to use it at level 1.

All of the armours are great as they are, however the requirements should require less magic and more defense. Drop all the magic limits by 20 and make them have defense requirements of 20/40/60 (contemporary/vogue/mod). Defense is essential or it will give pures a massive advantage, and make training much easier for those with low defense.

I think the 'Modern' sets have a poor name, seeing as the game takes place in the middle ages. I don't have a suggestion as to what it SHOULD be, but you should look change it.

I'll take a closer look at the spells and tell you what I think about them tommorow. Other than my rants above it looks like a pretty good idea!

Edit: I'll take a look at the quest too, I have to go though.

Attack: 65/65

Strength: 99/99

Defense: 60/60

Prayer: 44/44

Ranged: 67/99

Magic: 52/85

I don't understand most of the spells in the spellbook, which is why I don't support it. Some of the ideas seem great, but some need more thought put into them, such as the stat-adjusting spells: magic wasn't meant to affect non-combat stats (at least not directly)- that's what herblore is for.

Do you mean like Sharpen Axe, Architect, Stun Fish, and Master Chef?

I wouldn't say these affect the stats of your skill, it doesn't raise your woodcutting level by 10, it makes you cut faster with a regular axe. So, lets say you have a WC level of 39. If you casted Sharpen Axe, your WC level would still be 39, and not 47 - but you'd cut willows 20% faster than you normally would with your adamant axe.

However, I can comment on the items section! :)

Elemental staffs - Way too convenient, especially for only 100k. Mudstaffs were 2m for quite awhile, the only reason they are as low as they are now is because DKing has become easy and profitable. It was too profitable and now it's where it should be.

All of the staffs have ridiculous requirements, especially the mind staff.

-There shouldn't be a requirement, just like the rest of the staffs already made. The same goes for the rest, except for the Mod/Vogue which should also become 70. Their stats are a little too high, but that's just my opinon.

-Mind runes become useless after level 13, allow them to use it at level 1.

All of the armours are great as they are, however the requirements should require less magic and more defense. Drop all the magic limits by 20 and make them have defense requirements of 20/40/60 (contemporary/vogue/mod). Defense is essential or it will give pures a massive advantage, and make training much easier for those with low defense.

I think the 'Modern' sets have a poor name, seeing as the game takes place in the middle ages. I don't have a suggestion as to what it SHOULD be, but you should look change it.

What do you propose I set the price to? 1M, 2M, 3M? ... 10M?

Anyhow, I did change the names of the staves, I haven't updated the images yet. I modified the OP so that the most recent, text based version is first (this is what will be posted on the RSOF). I'm not able to modify the images until next week when I get back to my desktop... where the original data is stored.

These staffs and robes will have at least 50 magic requirement... that's the bare minimum any of this spellbook will be useful.

I intend for this equipment to remain tradeable, and if someone has a magic level of 13, they shouldn't be able to wield a mind staff.

The mind staff is useful, however, for spells like Thicken Skin, Sheath, Super Sheath, Awareness, etc, where each of these spells require mind runes.

Remote Deposit (all of them) - I hope it doesn't deposit stacks of items.

Blaze - Expensive solution to the tedious skill firemaking. Perhaps only castable at Bonfire areas (After all, I don't want to walk through a Bonfire in Camelot). Allow Ring, Gloves (Not sure if it's gloves) and Adze to be wielded. The exp boost from them is applied before the reduction from the spell.

Super Fuse - Good spell, do you need to be by a furnace?

Architect - I assume you mean Construction? This would reduce the value of 99 construction to 60%. I'm only 63 Construction (It's mylowest behind hunter) so I can't comment further.

-For Remote Deposit, Why are stacks of items a problem? Could you give a specific example?

-Blaze, like making a fire, only works in areas where you're allowed to make fires.

-Super Fuse is like Smelt - you don't need to be near a furnace

-I can't call Architect "Construction" - had to think of something similar. Will update it to say "next 10 construction builds"

Sharpen Axe - Can only be used every hour.

Stun Fish - Every 20-30 Minutes. 40% faster monkfish/sharks is too much if you can constantly use it.

Master Chef - Same as above, needs restrictions.

Remote Bless - You need 70 Prayer for a regular blessing. You should need AT LEAST 80 for a remote bless. 85+ to use it a second time on the same gravestone and 90+ prayer for a third and final time on the same stone. Drains twice as much prayer as a normal bless would due to the distance involved.

-These limits are a good idea... not sure why no one has brought it up before now. I will modify the OP to reflect this.

-I'll change Remote Bless to "only allowed to be cast once on a current grave marker" - but I'll keep the requirements

Tempest - The accuracy reduction could be bypassed by a Super Restore potion.

Awareness - Lowered defence and accuracy could be restored with a super restore potion.

How about, Super Restore takes away the effects of these two spells, both positive and negative?

When I'm not so tired, I'll update it as discussed.

Thanks for the critiques,

-sees

♪♪ And I'm not done

Do you mean like Sharpen Axe, Architect, Stun Fish, and Master Chef?

I wouldn't say these affect the stats of your skill, it doesn't raise your woodcutting level by 10, it makes you cut faster with a regular axe. So, lets say you have a WC level of 39. If you casted Sharpen Axe, your WC level would still be 39, and not 47 - but you'd cut willows 20% faster than you normally would with your adamant axe.

I understand the concept, but no other magic skill does that -- that's what herblore and summoning are for.

Attack: 65/65

Strength: 99/99

Defense: 60/60

Prayer: 44/44

Ranged: 67/99

Magic: 52/85

At the expense of a little bit of sleep, I've modified the spellbook to reflect recent discussions.

I still have yet to create the new icons for the spellbook, or update the images that were originally used.

Let me know if there's anything else... but from this point on I won't be so keen on modifying it.

Oh, and I added in the teleport to keldagrim, tell me if I should modify the levels / stuff used in the teleport.

♪♪ And I'm not done

What about a lower leveled spell that increases the "in combat" time to 30 seconds-lasts for maybe 5 minutes or so?This will prevent PJing, a major problem for mages. It should be quite low leveled because PJers are a problem to mages of all levels.

Another suggestion: Plague. A higher leveled spell that poisons an opponent, then it will spread to any enemies standing next to that opponent for 2+ seconds when he has the plague. Those opponents will also get the plague and spread it. The plague will last maybe 15-20 seconds on one person to prevent overpoweredness. Or else a friend could just plague you and you can run around poisoning people everywhere. It will hit 3-5 per (insert time). I'm not a member so I don't know how often poison hits.

Last but not least: Overwhelm. A very high leveled spell that will do damage based on (2 highest stats added up) level of the opponent. Max damage done is (2 highest stats added up) divided by 5. Minimum damage is (2 highest stats divided by 10) It will hit high regularly and rarely fails.

Can you please at least answer to my post?

What about a lower leveled spell that increases the "in combat" time to 30 seconds-lasts for maybe 5 minutes or so?This will prevent PJing, a major problem for mages. It should be quite low leveled because PJers are a problem to mages of all levels.

I think that the combination of push/shove/flak blast, disport/disport opponent, cement/bond, blackout and debase should be more than enough to keep PJing to a minimum. Most of these spells allow you to cast it on people other than the one you're fighting.

Another suggestion: Plague. A higher leveled spell that poisons an opponent, then it will spread to any enemies standing next to that opponent for 2+ seconds when he has the plague. Those opponents will also get the plague and spread it. The plague will last maybe 15-20 seconds on one person to prevent overpoweredness. Or else a friend could just plague you and you can run around poisoning people everywhere. It will hit 3-5 per (insert time). I'm not a member so I don't know how often poison hits.

I don't know how poison works either... but isn't there also a disease thing? Anyhow, I don't see magical forces as things that can poison opponents, I think it has to be contact (a poisoned arrow, or dagger). I've read of other games having something similar to this, and all it took was for one boss to cast it to wipe out an entire world (I think it was on WoW.... but I don't play WoW so I couldn't tell you).

Last but not least: Overwhelm. A very high leveled spell that will do damage based on (2 highest stats added up) level of the opponent. Max damage done is (2 highest stats added up) divided by 5. Minimum damage is (2 highest stats divided by 10) It will hit high regularly and rarely fails.

So, if two maxed players are going at it, and another casts overwhelm on another, it will hit a minimum of 18, and a maximum of 36? Something about hitting at least 18s, and averaging 27 is a bit over-powered, even for P2P.

♪♪ And I'm not done

I love it. It's detailed, clear, and original. =D>

[offtopic]I would love to gather a group of good F2P mages, and test some safe spots at Clan Wars. Could somebody help me out with this?[/offtopic]

BTW, you not liking FoG is your own opinion. 400 tokens is NOTHING. Really. Just play for 1h every day for at most a week and you'll have 400 tokens or even more.

[23] Could anyone tell me how long 400 FoG tokens would roughly take? :@

[23] <+Truman11> 3 hrs

[23] <+Truman11> if u good

3 hours is a little too much...

And you hinted at up to 7 hours!

BTW, you not liking FoG is your own opinion. 400 tokens is NOTHING. Really. Just play for 1h every day for at most a week and you'll have 400 tokens or even more.

[23] <+Truman11> 3 hrs

Seriously I'm saying a MAX amount of time. Obviously that guy is a noob if he can't get it within like 3 days 1 h per day.

I think that the combination of push/shove/flak blast, disport/disport opponent, cement/bond, blackout and debase should be more than enough to keep PJing to a minimum. Most of these spells allow you to cast it on people other than the one you're fighting.

I don't know how poison works either... but isn't there also a disease thing? Anyhow, I don't see magical forces as things that can poison opponents, I think it has to be contact (a poisoned arrow, or dagger). I've read of other games having something similar to this, and all it took was for one boss to cast it to wipe out an entire world (I think it was on WoW.... but I don't play WoW so I couldn't tell you).

So, if two maxed players are going at it, and another casts overwhelm on another, it will hit a minimum of 18, and a maximum of 36? Something about hitting at least 18s, and averaging 27 is a bit over-powered, even for P2P.

A combination of those spells won't effectively and 100% stop a pjer. What I want is a low leveled cheap spell that does the job without a lot of fancy pushing back and waste of runes and time.

Ok maybe 2+ seconds was a bit too much but I don't see much problem if it was 3-4 seconds and above. By the way, magic CAN poison quite obviously. You can't infer from past examples that it can't. If you've never really seen magic at work (obviously no one has) you can't prove that it can't poison.

Maybe the minimum hit should be reduced by a bit, but I mean, thats only for a MAXED player. And this is designed for owning meleers, who have 2 skills that should be similarly high (atk and str) so it won't be so powerful on mages/rangers who should have very high mage/range and significantly lower defence/whatever. This will also kill those annoying hybrids combining mage and range as they will have 2 high leveled skills.

And anyway, some good melee weps can already average about that much (abyssal whip+rune defender) and that is on lower levels. This is supposed to be more effective on higher levels, and quite useless on lower levels. And the spell will probably require at least 95+ mage.

[23] <+Truman11> 3 hrs

Seriously I'm saying a MAX amount of time. Obviously that guy is a noob if he can't get it within like 3 days 1 h per day.

Alright everyone, chill out.

I've changed it to be "-Fiara only gives permission once you obtain for her 100 FoG tokens, OR have 1500 or more FoG rating, OR get more than 3k charges in one game, to prove you're trustworthy."

and

"-Anyhow, he [Korvak] fancies a set of green runecrafting gloves and hat, but can't get them because of Wizard Elriss.

(Requires 2000 RC guild tokens)"

This should cut the amount of time playing these minigames by a significant amount - but still require that you play the game.

Any level 30-50 in FoG will have trouble getting 100 tokens (it'll take them at least 14 games). Any level 100+ should have no problem getting 3k charges in a match... 10 minutes tops and they're out of there.

As for GOP - there isn't much I can do to significantly reduce the amount of time. What I can say is that 2k tokens will take about 4 games either way for p2p (unless they have a clan, then it will only take 2) - so figure 40-80 minutes tops, where 80 minutes means very little effort involved.

Having a rc requirement of 50 rc will only let a small fraction of the entire RS population (335k out of 100m) to do this quest, also.

♪♪ And I'm not done

Maybe there shouldn't have the 3k charges in one match req. If a 50-60 meets a nooby level 20+(yes there are noobs that low leveled playing FoG- I've met them before) it'll just be a piece of cake for them to get 3k tokens and be outta there. Or even meet a high level who doesn't know how to play at all.

Maybe there shouldn't have the 3k charges in one match req. If a 50-60 meets a nooby level 20+(yes there are noobs that low leveled playing FoG- I've met them before) it'll just be a piece of cake for them to get 3k tokens and be outta there. Or even meet a high level who doesn't know how to play at all.

How much have you played FoG?

To get 3k+ charges, you basically have to camp in the center.

Also, I figure a level 50-60 is going to have a harder time filling the other quest requirements.

♪♪ And I'm not done

Lol ok, lets give f2p godswords too rofl

Spam much?

There is seriously an issue with F2P mage. Its possible to melee/range combo which makes melee pro mage when it shouldn't be.

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

I...Really liked this :D Good spells, no stupid suggestions like "air strike sohuld max a 48!" The only issue is with two parts of your quest. It requires 200 Great Orb Project pts. and 120 FoG pts. or 300 charge in one game. This would create one problem. Firstly, the Great Orb Project would be overflooded with people there for the quest, and the real players would be in the minority. The FoG thing, same concept, just not quite as bad. One last thing, Mind Staff? Seems a bit on the powerful side :?

But add me to supporters. As a f2p mage pure owner, I enjoyed reading this.

Indie_Kids.png

"Don't push me; what's the hurry?" - Imogen Heap