Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Hugger_88

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That actually looks pretty good. I like the integration of the HUD into the weapon, real cool feature.

It's just a heartbeat sensor, because of the snow, it's only on that weapon, and in that level.

Ah ok, that's disappointing. It had a real Dead Space sort of vibe to it with that minimalistic UI.

Soap just looks like a Captain Price clone now, not how i imagined him at all.

How does he look at all like Price? Or do you mean in the sense that you follow him around and he tells you what to do? The game HAD to have someone like that.

I had originally pictured him as younger though.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

More info is leaking hourly so Ill try to put some stuff up soon!

Untitled_zpsrs1nv3dr.pnginstabadge_zps761d5351.png

- 60,023rd to 99 Firemaking on April 29th, 2012 -- 15,152nd to 99 agility on August 21st, 2011 -
- 30,569th to 99 Prayer on June 26th, 2011 -- 22,646th to 99 Hunter on Jan 9th, 2011 -
1993 Miata; sold - 2001 E46 330i; "totaled" - 2001 E46 325iT; Bags and wheels ;)

Wow. I have tons of respect for Infinity Ward. This looks like an amazing game. They're incorporating so much new and interesting material into this game. Anyone know when a beta is coming out?

Glad to see the FAMAS in this game. Really though, any new weapon is good. Anyone know what weapon was used in the snow mission?

Soap just looks like a Captain Price clone now, not how i imagined him at all.

Kinda looks like Wayne Rooney, now that you can finally see his face. How far in the future does MW2 take place after COD4?

I think it's set 3 years after COD4.

And hopefully this thread won't be ruined by all the Wii kids crying about getting killed my someone with an MP40 like the Cod WaW thread.

Oh, I didn't know that the MP40 was exclusive to the Wii version of COD5.

It's not but then WaW is worse on the Wii than on the other consoles.

WaW is irrelevant as (hopefully) Treyarch have nothing to do with MW2.

And hopefully this thread won't be ruined by all the Wii kids crying about getting killed my someone with an MP40 like the Cod WaW thread.

Oh, I didn't know that the MP40 was exclusive to the Wii version of COD5.

It's not but then WaW is worse on the Wii than on the other consoles.

WaW is irrelevant as (hopefully) Treyarch have nothing to do with MW2.

Fair point. Treyarch wont have anything to do with MW2, but if they did, it would be for sound.

Anyway, I don;t own a PS3 or an Xbox, so I would probably either play it on my brother's Xbox, or just buy the PC version.

Yea but the PC/Xbox/PS3 is really all personal preference. Even though everyone knows the 360 is better :)

All this other info Im finding isnt confirmed or even worth posting so Im gonna keep lookin

Untitled_zpsrs1nv3dr.pnginstabadge_zps761d5351.png

- 60,023rd to 99 Firemaking on April 29th, 2012 -- 15,152nd to 99 agility on August 21st, 2011 -
- 30,569th to 99 Prayer on June 26th, 2011 -- 22,646th to 99 Hunter on Jan 9th, 2011 -
1993 Miata; sold - 2001 E46 330i; "totaled" - 2001 E46 325iT; Bags and wheels ;)

i think that was a figure of speech..he means alot of info is being released at a fast rate..

I assumed that, but figured it wouldn't be a problem asking. Now a days with sites like Twitter, developers and others can just give little hints about things on their blogs and whatever in seconds.